If you’re coming from my guest post at E Moms at Home, welcome. Here’s what we’re all about at I’ve Tried That. We sign up and try out online programs and products targeted to at-home workers, then post our results. We’re pretty proud of what we do! See the bragging block on the right, “I Was Saved?” That’s how how proud we are.
These are the most popular scambusting articles at I’ve Tried That, as determined by page loads and search engine traffic. Why not subscribe to our feed so you don’t miss anything?
- Data entry jobs: Stay Away from Dataentrybusiness.com—This review has saved lots of people $50. Will you be one of them?
- Data Entry Jobs: Fusion Cash Review—Same pig, different lipstick. Don’t sign up for anything that has “data entry” in the title.
- Is InboxDollars a Scam? Can you get paid to read emails?—Probably not. Some people do, but Inbox Dollars is known for cancelling accounts for no reason just as the minimum payout is reached.
- SurveyLot.com (and MySurvey.com): $1000 per week taking surveys?—Not in this lifetime.
- Is Agloco Another Get Paid to Surf Scam?—We have high hopes, but the program has yet to pay out.
- SaveOnGasCards.com Does Not Deliver (also tryitforgas.com and CP Deals)—Sadly, there’s no such thing as a free tank of gas.
- Project Payday Review: Complete one free sponsor offer to access this review—They don’t mean your Payday, silly!
- Don’t get scammed again: Free product and program reviews? Hardly—Is Mark Hodges the most obnoxious online presence (now that Rich Jerk has gone down in flames)? Steve thinks so.
- Cashcrate.com Review: It’s a really small crate.—You won’t get rich, but Cashcrate.com is less objectionable than some other programs like it.
- Googlepack Review—Free, high-quality software. Does it get any better on a family-friendly site?
- Snoskred on Fake Checks Scam—Scambaiter extraordinaire Snoskred guest posted on I’ve Tried That. Learn all about fake check scams and avoid the traps.
- Fake Checks from Surveylot.com—They’re not really from Surveylot.com, but lots of fake checks are surfacing.
- A Money-saving No Brainer: Entertainment Books—Free money? Yes, please.
- John Chow’s eBook—The Holy Chow gives away for free what other, lesser-known people are charging for: an ebook about how to make money with your website or blog.
There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $10,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.