They say that controversy is good for traffic. People come from miles around to either throw stuff or watch other people throw stuff. That’s why I was hoping that a hard-hitting review of My Power Mall would stir up a good old-fashioned brawl here at I’ve Tried That. It was one of our highest traffic days ever, but the silence is spooky. And I was fixin’ for a fight, too, given the passion of My Power Mall advocates. I saved my best arguments for the comments section and then never got to use ’em! You stood me up, Ginny Dye!
What does it take to get you folks riled up? There’s only one way to find out: trial and error. Here are some things we’re fixing to review in the coming weeks to see if we can motivate the lurkers to speak up and speak out:
- Does Jesus really love you?
- Shaken Baby Syndrome: I’ve Tried It, and the kid is practically normal
- I’ve Tried Your Wife and She Prefers Me
- John Chow Drives a 1978 Ford Pinto
- Cheerios Are a Scam
- I tried Proper capitalization and Failed!
If those don’t bring you out of your torpor, nothing will.