It’s always the little hole in the wall, isn’t it?
So I’m sitting in my office yesterday wondering what to do for lunch when it hit me: The Philadelphian! Of course! It’s the best place for a cheese steak and other eastern style subs this side of the Rockies. And it’s a dump! A little Mom and Pop joint where, the first time I went, the owner said, “You look just like my daughter’s husband,” and gave me a free bag of chips just for being so ruggedly handsome.
And what’s better than a hot pastrami sandwich with onions, peppers, and melted cheese for $4? How about a hot pastrami sandwich with onions, peppers and cheese for $2? I get 50% off or 2-for-1 at almost every restaurant I’d ever want to go to using my Entertainment book. It offers deep discounts on restaurants from the classy to Taco Time, on admission to attractions, travel, and lots of other things. And it’s custom-made for your area so you can get coupons for the little hole in the wall down the street.
Shhh…Don’t tell Steve. You might be able try it out for free!
Click on the link above and read my full review for more information. And then if you’re not convinced or not ready to buy your book, you can try it out for free! Here’s how:
- Enter your ZIP code in the banner at the bottom of this page, then click Search.
- You’ll be taken to the Entertainment books website and you’ll see the discounts available in your area.
- Click Buy the Book (don’t worry—you won’t actually buy it yet)
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off, then close the tab or window that shows your shopping cart.
- A window pops up offering you a free trial. Just sign up and follow the instructions, no credit card required. You can print up to three 2-for-1 coupons in your area at no cost!
If this doesn’t work for you, it’s because you’re not holding your mouth right when you do it. Or something. Steve couldn’t get it to work for him, but I think it’s because of Karma.
Then go back later and buy the book, darn ya! You’ll want to once you see how much fun it is to cut the cost of your Entertainment in half.
Great Christmas gifts, practically free
These are awesome Christmas gifts, and if you buy now, they throw in an extra $25 restaurant coupon for free! So you give the book to your boss to butter her up and then go to dinner for $25 off—it’s like giving a gift to yourself! Try it out now by entering your ZIP code in the banner:
There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $10,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.