Home > Make Money Online > We Signed Up for Rebate Processing

We Signed Up for Rebate Processing

We did it. Forked over our hard-earned cash and signed up for Rebateprocessorjobs.com. First impressions? Steve is quite direct:

You have no idea how incredibly used and dirty I feel for sending these scammers money.

It doesn’t look promising. PLEASE, if you’re considering any kind of rebate processing job, just wait a couple of days for our complete review. Here’s the short version: rebate processing “jobs” are not jobs at all. They’re affiliate marketing schemes. You’ll spend a lot of time and money and get nothing in return. Run fast, run far.

Until our review, be wary of the following individuals and sites:
Cindy Dalton and Rebate Processor Jobs at rebateprocessorjobs.com/ (BBB Report: F.)
Virtual Training Solutions at virtual-training-solutions.com/ (BBB Report: None.)
Angel Stevens and Process At Home at processathome.com/ (BBB Report: F.)
EZ Rebate Processing at internetprofithouse.com/

[2/23 Update: Read the full review of rebateprocessorjobs.com here.]

If you’re looking for a real way to make some money from home, then check out our guide to working at home. It’s a book dedicated to showing you the ins and outs of landing a real telecommuting job.

1. I really don’t understand? Why and how are these companies able to get away with all these scams? Envelope stuffing has been a huge scam for so many years and yet still no one is making real efforts to shut these scammers down. I think there needs to be harsher penalties for people promoting these scams, it not fair and it is not right.

2. I approached this from a different angle than many of you. I already had two products to offer. Melaleuca products and a personalized gift biz. I signed up for Internet Profit House to learn the techniques of social media marketing in order to promote these two businesses. I believe that if someone is going to invest, they should show something concrete for the investment.

The website I have, I did myself following their instructions. It is a step by step detailed course, showing every move you must make in order to set yourself up. They do offer additional incentives such as the google adsense and amazon affiliate signups, but that was secondary. I wanted control over promoting my own businesses and needed to learn the skills. I feel it is definitely false advertising the way the ‘promise’ earnings. The reason I got into Melaleuca was because even though I make a monthly purchase of 50 to 75 dollars, I get essential everyday products delivered to my door each month. But even better, I Loved them. If I have a month I don’t need product, I order for my sister and Mom. I found that all the folks who became members thru me remained customers, even though they never sponsored on person cause they love the products, get great quality. Best wishes ladies.

3. I was looking into this rebate processor job, but I did have a question. The registration fee is 39.00 bucks, but once I pay that fee do I need to put anyother money in and if so, what exactly would I be paying for?

4. I GOT TAKEN BY THIS ONE. SOUNDS LIKE A DATA PROCESSING JOB WHICH WAS JUST WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. I JUST HAD BRAIN SURGERY FOR A TUMOR AND WAS LOOKING FOR A SIMPLE JOB. THEY GUARENTEED A REFUND. I TRIED TO CONTACT THEM THE SAME DAY I SIGNED UP AND DAYS AFTER THAT WITH NO SUCCESS. TODAY I WAITED ON HOLD FOR 30 MINS. THE OPERATOR GAVE ME A WEB ADDRESS SO I COULD GET MY REFUND, A WEB SITE THAT DOESN’T EXIST. I’M TRYING TO CALL BACK NOW, GOT ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS HOPE THIS ONE EXISTS. I WISH I KNEW ABOUT THIS WEB SITE BEFORE.

5. I AM SO DISHEARTENED REGARDING ALL THE SCAMS GOING ON — I’VE ACTUALLY RESEARCHED SO MANY ” PHONEY “GET RICH QUICK SCHEMES” THAT I FEEL WE CAN’T TRUST ANYONE!!! WHY HASN’T THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU DONE ANYTHING ABOUT THE LYING THIEVES IN THE COMPUTER WORLD?? I KNOW THERE HAVE BEEN PLENTY OF TRUSING FOOLS LIKE MYSELF WHO HAVE ALSO BEEN SCAMMED!

6. My husband’s uncle signed up and has forked out probably twice the amount because he paid for the material, then for the web hosting. I was hoping they were only considering this when they asked us to check it out with them because i could already figure out the “job” based on what it’s called: you process rebates, which means first you have to get someone to buy, which means first you have to get people to see what you’re selling, which means first you have to place an ad, which means first you have to pay for ad space…which I could tell they had not foreseen. I happened on your page because I wanted to study processathome.com by Angel Stevens (this is what they signed up for) and your site also came up when I googled it. I am hoping against hope that she’s not the same person you’re taking about…but i am losing hope. I don’t know how to help them except to ask them to check you out themselves. I’m afraid this will break their heart… =(

7. will you check out http://www.rebatesforcash.com to see if this is scam also. thanks. joe

8. mary frazier says:

what a scam! wish i would have checked it out first.

9. I was looking into online work and come across a site that said that the only 2 work online sites that actually make you money is Instant Cash 4 newbies and Keystrokes 4 cash. Do you have any information on these two and if they are scams or not?

10. Regards the money back guarantee …It is all cool ..if u pay
    by credit card and keep records. These companies do not want
    any problems with their merchant accounts.. trust me !!!
    Never send cash ..only credit cards ..buena suerte

11. thanks for the info… I almost got fooled!

12. The process at home program is probably not for the novice with limited funds. I purchased the program, reviewed it and found it to be too expensive and time consuming to follow through. I requested a refund via e-mail to Angel Stevens and ClickandBuy did process it within a few days. This program can make you a lot of money but it takes money to make it work. You will not be processing anything. It is a multi-level marketing program.

13. Charles Tubbs says:

Steve, thanks for the information you have given me. i also thought the this site was too good to be true so thanks again for answering my questions

14. Mr Charles, no. You won’t find real rebate processing jobs online. We know of two companies who give out this kind of work. One is in Arizona and the other is somewhere else, and you have to drive to the building, pick up the paperwork, and then take it home to process.

15. Charles Tubbs says:

Is there real jobs processing rebates and if so where do i go to to dothis type of work.
    thanks
    Charles

16. So glad you have talked about the process rebates.

17. i am glad i looked that up, i almost went for it
    rebate processing, it is infact too good to be true!!

18. I’ve been receiving e-mails to become a rebate processor, it sounds greate, but I thought I should google rebate scams. The lady on the ad is Angela Penbrook–earning $15 each at 15 processed per hour=$225 a day. They charge $197. kinda steep for a loss..they garantee a refund in 30 days if you don’t like it.
    The return email was ProcessRebates@trollunavowed.net

So, have you heard of this person.

Sincerely,