I have spent the last three hours reading an e-book about how to work from home that we just discovered. Let me tell you right off the bat—I’m excited about this book. And I don’t get excited about very much in the work-at-home minefield that is the Internet.
I am in a lather over this e-book because it gives you answers to two stubborn problems:
- It’s hard to find legitimate jobs.
Our e-book (which is not the one I’ve been reading) helps with this problem by showing you where and how to find real telecommuting jobs. But those jobs require pretty specific skills in writing, coding, design, or more.
- What if I don’t have great computer skills?
This is where the new e-book can help. It shows you step by step, practical ways to create your own jobs. No affiliate marketing, no fees up front. Real work, real paychecks.
The book is called In Your PJs: Simple Strategies Anyone Can Use to Work at Home Forever, and if you’re looking for ways to work from home, either as a supplement to your income or as a full-time career, you gotta have it. Get it now because it’s on sale for 20% off the regular price.
An Inside Look at In Your PJs
You know that we hang on to $ around here like a feathers hang onto a chicken. So I hope you believe me when I tell you this book is worth every penny. Here’s what you get when you fork over your hard-earned cash:
- A 221-page e-book bursting with outstanding advice and ideas
- A Telecommuters Resource Guide: 53 pages of links to tools that will help you get and keep paying clients
- Access to the online home business idea tool
What’s In the Book?
Chapter 1: The author’s story. Don’t skip it—it will inspire you.
Chapter 2: The truth about working from home and changing your approach to your search (powerful stuff); personality traits and equipment you need
Chapter 3: Cover letters and resumes
Chapter 4: Where the real jobs are hiding
Chapter 5: The book is worth the purchase price for this chapter alone. It shows you how to fill existing business needs in your area and create your own home business. More detail below.
Chapter 6: How to market yourself to build the business in chapter 5.
Chapter 7: Great-looking templates for cover letters, resumes, flyers, brochures, and more.
More About Chapter 5
I said the book was worth the purchase price for this chapter alone. Here’s why: It teaches you how to create your own at-home business by filling an existing need that businesses around you have right now. Here are some of the business ideas that come out of those needs:
- Provide “Company watch” research services
- Provide Paper Management services to local small businesses
- Provide a specialized typing service to local colleges and universities
- Compile database of targeted leads for companies to use for their sales and marketing efforts
- Become an Internet Press Release Agent
- Specialize in preparing materials for trade shows and conferences
- Provide monthly bookkeeping service subscriptions to local businesses
- Offer recruiter assistant services. Specialize in locating and filtering resumes for recruiters
- Specialize in generating sales leads for companies
- And many, many more
And they aren’t just ideas. You’ll get detailed instructions on how to set up each business.
Change Your Mind, Change Your Life
Choose not to participate in the recession by taking control of your work status. You can start today by learning how to find work at home jobs, and more important, how to create work you can do from home. There is no need to wait for a job to land in your lap—go out and make it happen! In Your PJs will convince you it can be done and will show you how. And there’s a 90-day guarantee. Check it out by clicking here.