Taking an Inside Look at Niche Blitzkrieg.

I’ll be honest. I rarely come across a program that I’m excited to try. It’s true. Most of the time, I dread reviewing new programs, seeing as a lot of requests we receive are the same program just masked as something else. But this time it’s different. I found myself excited to try the Niche Blitzkrieg program. Odd, I know.

I’m excited because I found the presell page honest. No flashy gimmicks, no ridiculous claims of earnings, and no talking heads in the lower right corner. Okay sure, the name isn’t exactly the best, but I can look past that for now. I’ve read the presell page and I like what I see.

What exactly is a Niche Blitzkrieg?

From what I’ve gathered from the presell page, new members of Niche Blitzkrieg will be creating and maintaining a number of different websites. The websites you create will show up near among the top results when a user searches Google. This then drives visitors to your page and will thus result in you making money through either affiliate commissions or pay-per-click ads.

While this may sound confusing or even challenging to you, Michael Brown works under the assumption that you have no experience setting up a website and driving traffic to it. This is great because anyone would be able to work with his guide and not just those who already have the technical skills. Again, there are no prior knowledge requirements to use this system. Even if you’re completely computer illiterate, have no worries as Niche Blitzkrieg will show you step-by-step with pictures exactly what you need to do.

As you use Niche Blitzkrieg, you will be developing a number of websites. These websites will serve to generate multiple streams of income. The best part about this system is that once you create a website, it will continue to draw traffic and earn you money long after you’ve finished working on it. These results are easy to duplicate and soon you’ll have an entire network under your belt, all pulling income your way with minimal work on your part.

Compared to other programs we’ve reviewed, the initial startup costs are fairly low. Also, your monthly recurring costs should not exceed $10 a month. So, we have low startup costs, an easy to use system, and a way to develop a recurring income stream each month. Check, check, and check. Ladies and gentlemen, it sounds like we have a good program on our hands.

I am currently a member of the Niche Blitzkrieg system and will have a full review on the program later this week. Judging by what I’ve seen so far, my review is going to be overwhelmingly positive. Click here and read about Niche Blitzkrieg for yourself. You can wait for my full review if you like, but it’s more or less going to tell you to click on that link anyway. Save yourself some time and get started with Niche Blitzkrieg today.

Do yourself a favor and subscribe to Michael’s newsletter as well by clicking here. He has plenty of good insight and usually offers deals to new products through his newsletter.

Click here to learn more about Niche Blitzkrieg.

1. hi michael,
    i feel really sorry that you do not have your program available here in bangladesh. i tried to buy it but there were no option for bangladesh. or did i miss something? can i still get into your program any other way? hope to here from you.
    thanks

2. What is the verdict on Niche Blitzkrieg – I’d like to hear specifics about your experience.

3. Minik Nielsen says:

I have read the comments and so on… one question remaining: How time consuming is this?

4. so what everyone is saying is this is a great oppertunity and to take advantage of it? im a 20 year old single mom and money is extremly tight and i need to do something where i can be around my 4 year old son. so please i dont want to be scammed is this a scam or no? and will i profit from this where i can support my son&my self?

5. I’m a student who just arrived to Canada (Intern. student).
    It’s really hard to find a Job here cause I also need to speak french(Quebec)
    I was wondering around the internet and I found this Niche Blitzkrieg
    and I just want to know does it pay around 1000$/month?
    cause I need about 600$/month to live my life, meaning, paying bills, house, food///

6. Will this work with a Mac?

1. Yes, Sara. All of the work you will be doing is Web-based, so any browser will do.

7. Nitche Blitzkrieg… can we say it is legit yet? I am nervous to put forth the $ if it does not have a realistic compensation pay back. By now, there must be tons of players in this business. As an unemployed, hard working individual, can anyone say it’s worth it? Even now, near November 2009?

8. Ken,
    I’m not an expert. 98 & 98se are basically the same. 98se provides better usb support. Just download the file and run it. You will have two browsers. You choose which one to use. Keep Explorer your default until you become familiar with the settings of each browser. Use the version I told you to use. I think versions higher then 2 will not work??? But I’m not sure. You will be prompted if a newer version will not support the OS. Click file>Save to a location>Run. That’s all I know. Good Luck.

9. HI BILL thank you for your comment regarding mozilla/firefox old version.
    you said you have windows 98SE. i have windows 95/98. and since i already have a web browser i am not sure on how to download mozilla
    since i already have a browser. how does that work. i am not very techie.
    any light on this would be helpful
    KEN

10. Ken,
    go to http://www.oldversion.com/Mozilla-Firefox.html and download Mozilla Firefox 2.0.0.2. I’m using it on 98SE.

11. I and my wife WENDY wanted very much to join WEALTHY AFFILIATE because they teach before you go blindly and lose your shirt. i’ve been burnt so many times every thing i say my wife says ok well done.
    but here’s something i did not know. if you have a old computer system such as mine. windows 98 , internet explorer and only a dail up connection
    you may be wasteing your time to join.and FIRE FOX’S free down load tells you you can;t down load because your system won’t take it. they start with windows 2000 and up. also i have sent -emails to wealthy affiliate’s suppor and during normal biz hours you get a fast and friendly reply from CARA. but after approx 4:30pm no response till maybe the following day.just thought i’d give my two cents here. ken

12. I am planning a travel agent website, will Nitche Blitzkrieg be help with an already existing site?

13. Halina,

The $10 monthly fee is for web hosting. That’s the recurring fee Steve is talking about.

14. How does that compare to Maverick Money Makers? Does Niche Blitzkrieg go into detail about the keyword research and SEO?

15. […] been taking a look at Niche Blitzkrieg these past few days. Read our prior posts on it here and here. We’ve offered a preview up to this point, but here is our full review after spending a few […]

16. Thanks for answering my earlier question, Steve! I’m curious, what exactly does the $10 recurring fee go to? Is it for the monthly purchase of one domain name, in order to set up one nihe store? I assume that the Niche Blitzkrieg site will want you setting up at least one niche site per month. Or, is the fee going towards something else? Thanks!

17. Any opinions about the Niche Research Commando software?
    I am pleased to have found your site. I give your integrity an A+. Thanks.

18. […] We’ve been getting some good questions about the program Steve wrote about yesterday. It’s a make-money-online-guide for newbies called Niche Blitzkrieg. You can read his initial post here. […]

19. Brenda-

Yup. There are step-by-step instructions complete with pictures and diagrams to help you get setup. I’ll be covering this more in full on Friday.

20. I know absolutely nothing about setting up a website – not joking – I am a complete newbie…..will I really be able to use this program – without someone holding my hand?

21. Halina-

That’s the cost to join the program. The $10 a month will be spent on web hosting, domain names, etc. Not on being a member of Niche Blitzkrieg. That’s just a one-time fee to join.

22. Wayne-

They are fairly similar. Both consist of setting up numerous mini sites and getting them ranked within search engines; however, Build a Niche Store is fairly limited to earning money with eBay only and Niche Blitzkrieg is open to a number of any affiliate programs.

The websites you build with Niche Blitzkrieg are also open to a lot more customization. You will learn more about running a website with this system than you will with BANS.

23. I visited the site…but it wants you to pay $77, not $10!

24. How does Niche Blitzkrieg compare to Build A Niche Store?