Don’t believe Andrew Lowell and Google Money System

NOTE: This article is NOT referring to Andrew Lowell, the Real-Estate agent based out of Roseville, CA. He can be found at Connectinplacer.com & Andrewlowell.com

Are you tired of logging into Facebook and seeing the MAKE MONEY WITH GOOGLE ads too? I know I’m getting sick of them. No, Google isn’t going to make you a millionaire and the $1.95 investment is a complete lie too.

Don’t Trust Andrew Lowell

For starters, Andrew Lowell claims that you can be making between $3,000-$5,000 per month after sending away for a Google Money System, whatever that is. You only have to pay $1.95 for shipping and handling. Not bad, right? You give up two bucks to learn how to make $60,000 per year. Surely, this logic is flawed. If anyone could be making $60,000 a year, there would be no recession. Obama’s stimulus plan would include free Google Money Systems for all. Either way, I’ll keep reading.

Oh wait, what’s this? By clicking the order button, I am ordering the Google Money System™ and trial membership for $1.95 s&h, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $47 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. That’s right, if you don’t call and cancel within 7 days, you are “agreeing” to give them money each month some sort of membership. This membership is never mentioned outside of the fine print and there are no more details as to what this membership includes.

I wish I could weigh in as to what the “Google Money System” actually is, but of all the people I’ve spoken to who sent away for one, no one has received it. The only thing received has been a number of unauthorized charges to credit cards and debit accounts.

I don’t exactly understand how this is legal and I suspect that it’s only a matter of time until each and every one of these “companies” will be prosecuted by the FTC. If you are one of the few unfortunate people to have already given up your credit card information, be sure to call and cancel immediately to avoid any more fees from being charged to your account. You can reach the people behind “EZ Net Income” at 1-800-309-6980 and 4644 West Gandy Blvd, Ste 4-503 Tampa, Fl, 33611.

Do yourself a favor and don’t visit Andrew Lowell again.

1. Yes, possibly you’re right Rich.
    However, as per my original post, this company rejected me when I tried to join their scam-scheme, at which point I would consider the application cancelled along with any rights to raid my bank account. So in my eyes, this was theft!

Anyway, my money has been refunded through the banking network. I don’t know what “Andrew Lowell” would say about that – possibly just write it off since fighting to keep it would probably cost him more money. Either way I don’t care. And if they track down my new card number and steal any more it will be easier next time to get the refund.
    Incidently, my bank said I’m not the first one they’d heard about so I guess they’re getting used to getting these “thefts” refunded.

2. Usually, the only way to prevent someone whom you have authorized to withdraw from your account from doing so is to CLOSE THE ACCOUNT. Just do it, and never sin again!

3. In spite of being turned down for their “offer”, (and consequently receiving nothing, and so thinking it was all finished with), My credit card was again raided for a total of approx. NZ$75.00
    I went to my bank and filled out a complaint form.
    Had a phone call from the credit card dept. in last few days, to check details and see if I had any proof.
    Fortunately I had copied the whole website to my computer, page by page, so just had to send an image of the rebuttal page.
    Lady from the bank said they have seen these scammers many times already (so I’m hopeful they can get the withdrawal reversed).
    I also had the credit card cancelled and replaced so they are no longer authorised to withdraw from the new card number.
    I will let you know if I get any money back. hopefully it should boost confidence to know – even if it’s only NZ$75.

I won’t get caught again!

4. hey everyone i got hit wit this crap big time it cost me nearly 400 australian i cant believe i fell for it but i need the cash got to little ones and my partner works so i thought a bit of extra on the side would be nice but i was so wrong so now im tring to cancelle it i sent a email hopefully that works but if anyone else can help i would really appricate it

5. I was thinking of suscribing, but thought i would do some background research,to be honest kind of thought the for a mere odd £1 or so could make some money whilst studying but then i though if it was that easy everyone would do it and every one would be working from home…thats when it dawned upon me to take a closer look. Whats more shocking is that he brings his daughters and wife into it by making you feel he is genuin shame on these people. But yeah does any body have a way to bring this to police ( or whomever is in charge of these scams) attention..feel free to email me (mc_inemy@hotmail.com) if anyone has any ideas to stop these people preying on honest people. =) anyways good day to every1 and anyone1 who reads this and i feel sorry for the people that did fall for it but hey guess everyone learns that no1s going to give you money for nothing. er

6. Yes! I too was so stupid…
    Can I plese someone for help? Because my poor english, I can’t cancelled this SHIT by phone.
    Can you write me text how cancelled this, and where send it?
    This above mail: support@emillionaire.com?
    Thanks a lot for any help!!!

7. Continuing from my previous comment, after trying to email again I have now recieved 2 reply’s:

Dear Valued Customer:

For us to process your refund request, please send to us your complete name, email address, the exact amount billed, the exact date you have been billed and the phone number you used in placing your initial order. Also include the last 4 digits of the credit card used for the transaction. If you prefer, you may also call us at 800 309 6980 and request a refund.

Shipping and handling Fees cannot be canceled, nor are they eligible for refund.

Thank you!

Customer Care Specialist

support@emillionaire.com

and the 2nd reply:

Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program, and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly.

All i can say is what a load of bullplop!!!

8. I have very unfortunately fell for this horrible scam, i feel so stupid. I have had the 1.95 fee and also a £35 charge from my account. I emailed to cancell within the 7 days, actually it was straight after to be honest, and have heard nothing back and then looked at my accounyt this morning to find the £35 gone! I have just emailed again and hope i make some progress and am going to go to see my bank today to change my details! Good luck to everyone else who has fallen for it!

9. For what its worth;
    This is what is on my bank statement:-

GOOGLESUCCESSKIT 8885410915 CYP
    1.00 U.S.DOLLARS
    at a Conversion Rate* of 0.5076 (NZ$1.97)
    plus Offshore Service Margins of $NZ 0.02**

10. Update to my previous post (March 7th)
    My credit card has been “raided” to the value of NZ$1.99.
    Its not the $2 that bothers me – its more the fact that they said I wasn’t eligible and wouldn’t even process my application. Its like a double scam!

Does anyone know how to contact these people to “cancel” (if that’ll work)?

11. Just a heads up there is also a UK scam from ADEN Lowell from peterborough. Who must have a twin brother in Montreal as both of them have lost their jobs and now use google to make money! I became suspicious when in Adens story he switches his income between £’s and $’s. I google his name and find this website, makes me angry to think that this will fool people and it’s endorsed by facebook!

1. Thanks for the heads-up, James. You’ll see the same gimmick with lots of other names. Check out our side-by-side comparison of two of them here.

12. Im a student so wen i saw this i was over the moon!!! but only didt reasearch once i had already paid for this! I have only just realised that i will charge $47 every month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iv tried calling but i doent connect me so im talking Tylers advice and sending an email, i really hope this works!!!!!

wish me luck!!

13. Yes i to fell for it i feel quite stupid now …
    $1.95 ya right so far they have only taken £35 so i suppose im lucky

just sent email telling them i want to be taken off the list
    and my bank is black listing them

14. Interestingly enough, I almost got caught ny this Google Profit Tree about an hour ago. I filled in all the application details etc etc then got a message which said “Sorry, we cannot accept your order, as you have already ordered from us, or another similar product we sell.”
    I don’t know where that came from as this is the first time I’ve ever risked one of these schemes. I was going to complain but I have been back through it all page by page, and there are NO contact details anywhere. I was searching for some other way to find them, which led me to this site.
    Hopefully they won’t even charge me the $1 fee they advertised.

15. Ahah i have to say its the funniest thing ive come across in ages. Look at his picture for starters! That sure isnt a professional picture. Oh yes and the small print:

“Google™ does not endorse or sponsor this site and is in no way affiliated with Google Money System™.”

Not to mention:

“Comments temporarily disabled to prevent spam while I’m off to vacation.”

Spam? Why would ANYONE want to spam it?? Its the perfect money making scheme?! Pffft.

No offence people who fell for it, but there are hundreds of signs on the websites that scream ‘SCAM!’

16. It will be ok Leeanne. Just send an email to support@emillionaire.com

I just titled the subject “Account Cancellation.”

And my message was

“I want my account canceled and my $1.95 refunded immediately. Cancel all charges to my credit card, and do not charge me any further.”

I got a reply within two hours. I think the two dollars is gone but at least you won’t have any other charges. (hopefully)

17. I cant believe iv just fell for this, and then decided to research it.did you know hes also called aden lowell?what sort of e-mail did you send to cancel it tyler?im panicing now, im in bad debt already i dont need this to contribute!help, anyone, please!!!

18. Ok, thankfully I got a quick reply to my email. The two dollars is still pending, but i dont really care about that. As long as nothing else is being charged. here is the response:

Dear Valued Customer,

Your request has been executed, effective immediately. You have been successfully removed from the eMillionaire Program and you can expect no further charges to your account. We are sorry to hear that you have cancelled your membership with us. Many members have been satisfied with the benefits they get monthly. If there is anything we can do to further assist you with, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you!

19. Hey….I’m really embarrassed but I fell for this. All I lost was the $1.95 for the s/h for the cd packet. Actually that purchase is still pending. I don’t have much money left in my account anyway, so I was planning on withdrawing the rest out and getting a new card. And I sent an email to cancel my membership. I tried calling but they just had a machine run me around and put me on hold. If they didn’t cancel my membership and still tried to charge me would I get a bill in the mail? Or would it hurt my credit score?

20. At the bottom where comments are where the pictures are they say 5th March 2009 etc but wait its only the 3rd march today?

21. David Garnett says:

Notice anything about these 2 entries on andrelowell blog:–

Comment by Danny J — January 25, 2009 @ 9:36 am
    I want to add my testimonial on this blog. Here you go Andrew. “I was wary about working at home, because I’d heard horror stories about the Internet. But I’ heard that there were rounds of layoffs coming at my company, so I figured I should do something to try and have a backup should the worst happen. I was amazed when I got your kit. It started working right away. By the time the layoffs happened, I was already making more money from Google than I was in my job. Now I use Google full time and have a great income.

Comment by Jimmy Ferguson — February 17, 2009 @ 8:05 am
    I want to add my testimonial on this blog. Here you go Jeff. I was wary about working at home, because I’d heard horror stories about the Internet. But I’d heard that there were rounds of layoffs coming at my company, so I figured I should do something to try and have a backup should the worst happen. I was amazed when I got your kit. It started working right away. By the time the layoffs happened, I was already making more money from Google than I was in my job. Now I use Google full time and have a great income.

1. Good catch, David. He even forgot to “correct” the name on the 2nd testimonial. It’s also found here: michaelmakesmoney.com/eu/

22. Thanks Steve for your sound advice on this Google Money System. I am so glad I researched this before investing my money. I was surely about to sign up for this scam if I had not have run into your site. I want to give you a huge hand clap for this site you have posted because it has truly saved me and many others money and heart ache. Thanks so much for all you do.