Home > Affiliate marketing > Niche Blitzkrieg has been updated.

Niche Blitzkrieg has been updated.

We’ve been heavily promoting the Niche Blitzkrieg system these last few weeks and with good reason too. Niche Blitzkrieg teaches you one of the best ways to make money online. We use nearly every technique outline in Niche Blitzkrieg here at I’ve Tried That and we’ve been making money with this blog since we started it almost two years ago. The system works.

Niche Blitzkrieg Updates

When I first reviewed Niche Blitzkrieg, I felt that the system was starting to become outdated and skipped over a few essential parts to running a domain. I expressed my concerns to owner Michael Brown and he assured me that an update was coming. Now, we’ve reviewed a lot of programs in the past, and generally the program owners have been cold and unresponsive. Not only did Michael respond to my concerns, but he promised action and boy did he pull through.

My biggest concern was that the system didn’t go in-depth on how to actually get a site up and running. This alone could be enough to scare off any new members as the thought of setting up a domain can be particularly scare your first time around. Well, Michael Brown not only updated the guide used in the system, but has provided full screencasts on how to setup your websites. His teaching is flawless and you will not encounter any issues when following along with his video guides.

Aside from that issue, the rest of the system has been fully updated as well. At this point, I actually can’t find a single thing to complain about, which is a first here at I’ve Tried That. I have kept contact with Michael over these past few weeks and he’s told me a number of I’ve Tried That readers have joined the program and the message board and have added a lot to the site. Good work guys. Be sure to keep us updated on how you are progressing as well.

If you want to join a system that will help you make money online, Niche Blitzkrieg is it. It is a great introduction course to setting up a website and making money with it. You will learn the same methods that almost every website out there today is using pull revenue. It’s the same methods we use here too and to put it simply, it works.

Click here to check out Niche Blitzkrieg.

1. What about the LEGAL aspects of using NB to join an online merchant’s affiliated program ? I would imagine there would be certain contractual arrangements that need to be complied with… How does NB help or provide guidelines on that aspect ? Or does one have to retain a corporate lawyer ?

2. I loved everyones questions and answers. I really got a lot of information out of all of them. I too am a member of Niche and WA but everything was so overwhelming I had to slow down. I think I’ll do Niche first it’s more for beginners and then go into WA. I learn more buy videos and Niche take you step by step.

Shawn whenever you get your e-book please email me.

Steve I enjoy your site, it’s very helpful and trustworthy. Keep up the good work.

3. Ryan Annunziello says:

Hi Shaun,
    My name is Ryan. I noticed your comment to Susie, about publishing an affiliate marketing book, covering all the basics and would like to be added onto that list, when you come out with it! Thanks and take care.

Ryan Annunziello

4. Hi Erin:
    I received your email and forwarded your request to Shaun. I have not heard anything from him in awhile though.
    Hey Shaun, if you see this drop me a note and let me know how everything is going. I hope you’ve had a chance to get back up and running !
    Erin, I think your proposal for the content you would like to include on your website sounds good. A one-stop shop for information and products. I know I get tired of searching website after website to find what I’m looking for. Best of luck and keep in touch. Please let me know how you are doing with this. I’ve had some things come up and have yet to get started but hope to do so in the next couple of weeks.

5. I am really excited to hear from REAL people about all of this. I agree, now is the time, no one wants to hire me so I’m clearing a path of my own! A path that wasn’t taught to me in college. I have spent HOURS doing research but haven’t spent a dime yet and it seems I could do it without spending too much. I think I’ve figured out the basics but I wanted to pitch my idea and see what anyone thinks. I’m an environmentalist so basically consumerism and advertising is my enemy but in this economy I need to focus on saving myself before I can save the world. I figure if I can have a website where I share my expertise and help people, and make money through affiliate products I have found that I personally believe in, then marketing is somewhat justified for me. I want to have just one website covering topics of spiritual, mental and physical health, focusing on holistic care, and also have discussion boards for philosophy, religion, green culture, charity ideas, etc. It’s totally vast but I think I’m looking at it from a life-coach perspective and I see it all inter-related and I really feel I can help people. Is this too much for one site?
    Many Blessings to anyone who took the time to read this!
    Erin

6. This site has encouraged me to also give this a go. I figure it’s $100.00 class to learn how this all works. I have never set-up a website or done any kind of MLM (I know this is different). I think it will be worth it and it may even pay for itself over the next few months. I worked for a long time climbing the corp. ladder only to be laid off. Nows the right time for something like this. Any suggestions on how to improve right off the bat?

7. Shaun,

Great info! I want to start an internet biz & have been wandering around the net trying to find a good starting point. This site is very helpful. Would you also include me on your emails?
    Thanks!

8. Hey Shaun:
    I understand about family emergencys. I’m a firm believer that family comes first no matter what. Hope everything is alright and sorry to hear about your business. Thanks for the info. Now I’m ready to get started. I put my email in an earlier post. Stay in touch. I’m sure I’ll have tons of questions as I go.
    Best of luck !

9. Hey Troy – My apologies, I had a family emergency come up that required 100% of my time, in the meantime, my business sort of dropped off the face of the earth, as I lost my hosting, too busy to even get online and pay the fee, should be up and running by end of week though.

Anyway, to answer your question, I would say start out with one add on tool. Niche Research Commando, this will cut your keyword research time down more than half of what he teaches you to do manually in the course. Stick to the basics for now, dont get involved with ordering too much stuff, just get some sites up first, bring in some money, and then you can decide what to buy additionally.

Thanks,
    Shaun

10. Shaun………
    Did you fall off of the face of the earth or what???
    Still haven’t heard from you and I’m waiting to before I start this.
    Please get in touch when you have a chance.
    Thanks

11. Hey Shaun:
    Ok, I’m going to give it a shot. One question I have though is from what I have gathered, there are add-on programs you can get. Which ones would you recommend I should start with and if you could give any prices would be great ! Thanks again for all of your help.
    Have a great weekend !

12. I understand that. Makes good sense, I don’t like to put all mine in one basket either….
    Please add me to your contacts. My email is tstuts4679@yahoo.com
    Thanks again !

13. Your very welcome Troy! I honestly hope that you have great success at whatever you decide! Shoot me an email if you want me to add you to my contact list so that I can fill ya in if I find something that works great and is worth taking a look at it.

It is true, they do offer free hosting, and I have not dived too deep into using their hosting or website building products. My main reason is that if something was to occur and I didnt want to maintain my membership then I would have to go through moving my hosting. Also, I think, and I will have to log in tonight and check, but I think you can only get free hosting for up to 3 sites only. I just dont want to put all my eggs in the same basket though! :)

14. Hey Shaun:

Thanks again for all of the great advice ! I think I’m going to give this a try and when I can afford to add the WA program to it. It would be great if you could keep me posted on how you’re doing and if you find any of the add-on programs are working for you and worth the money. New question for you, I think I read that WA offers free hosting to it’s members…. If true, what about doing everything through them and saving some money ?
    Anyway, thanks again you have been a huge help !!!
    Maybe we can get more members to posts how they are doing with the program and any recommendations ?

15. Shaun-

Excellent responses man. I’ve tried to get in contact with you via email, but I’m not sure if I have the correct address. Send me an email at Steve@IveTriedThat.com if you can.

Steve

16. Hi there Troy – No problem, I enjoy helping others just as those before me who helped get me started. Yes, I am doing Wealthy Affiliate. As for which program I would suggest if you were going to do one. That is sort of hard….I have to say, they really are two GREAT programs. The thing that makes it hard to recommend one over the other is the fact that they are so different.

Niche is sort of like the side dish to the main course, which would be Wealthy Affiliate. I think if you are looking to keep expenses down, Blitz would be the way to go. It would give you a good understanding of what affiliate marketing is, how to get up sites quickly, and how to get involved with the different affiliate programs. Once you have some sites up and have a good grasp of it, then move on to Wealthy Affiliate. Because once you get started with WA you will then have your eyes opened to a TON of ways that you can utilize what you learned with Niche. Plus WA goes into great detail on how to use Pay Per Click Advertising which seems to be how you really take your business to the next level.

As for my expenses:

Niche Blitz – Not sure what I paid at the time, I think $47.00, this is one time fee.

Each site you set up, I set up domain through Go Daddy, which costs about $10.00 a year.

I bought a keyword tool, about 27.00 I think, one time fee.

I use Gator as my webhosting service, this allows you to host up to 50 websites (I THINK), but it costs about $10.00 a month.

I am thinking about getting another keyword tool called Micro Niche Finder, which costs about $100.00, but it looks really promising.

I also used to use Linkerp, a link building program, it was $19.99 a month, but I think I am going to get rid of that in favor of some other programs that are a little cheaper and from what I have read people are getting great results.

I think thats about it.

Shaun

17. Thanks Shaun !!
    I appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and give some more feedback. You mentioned that you are also doing the Wealthy Affiliate program. If you had to choose just one which would you suggest? One other question I forgot to ask before, what costs are you having with all of this besides the program cost?
    Thanks again and have a great day !

18. Hi Troy – Ok, first question, how am I doing now. Well, actually pretty good I think. Since my initial review here, I have only added one additional website, however, it was a winner…..I think I only had 3 sites up at that time, but now I have a total of 4 sites up. I got pretty lucky on my fourth site, but with four sites up It looks like I am trending to average about $100.00 a month. Life changing? Nope, but PROOF that these programs do work.

As for amount of time I am spending, well, its the summer and I am a huge outdoors kinda guy, so I have spent very little time on any of this the last few weeks/month or so. Sort of disappointed in myself, but to be honest with you, after the blitz of learning and everything that you learn when getting started I sort of needed a break. But to give you an idea of how quickly you could get a site up, you could probably get 2 sites up a week pretty easily. Its the promotion and SEO building that takes a little time and is ongoing. I work a full time job, so when working my sites, I generally spend an hour or so a night working on them. When I first started though, with no knowledge of how these things work, I was spending about three hours a night for about a month before I got my first site up.

My biggest hurdle now is that the more I learn, the more ideas I have, thus a I have a huge list of ideas that keeps building and I get sidetracked with trying another idea, etc.

I also am a member of Wealthy Affiliate which they promote here often, and I have to say it has been a HUGE assistance in learning as well.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

Shaun

19. Hi:
    This is for Shaun. You mentioned in May that you had been in this program for about 2 1/2 months and had started to make a little money. I was wondering how you were doing now, if any change and if you would mind giving me a “round about” dollar figure of what you’re seeing income wise?
    I’d just like to get an idea of what I might expect starting out with the program. Also, how much time are you spending per day or week working it?
    Thanks for your time and help!
    Have a great day !
    Ps. Even though I directed this to Shaun, I’d like to hear from anyone who is working this program.

20. Hi there Dave – “Niche Blitzkrieg” is not an application per say that you download, it is a series of web-based lessons that teach you, so as long as you have access to the internet the NB methodology can be down using a PC or MAC it does not matter. Now, however, with that being said, I do believe that some of the tools that you can purchase as optional tools if you so choose to will only work on the PC. I do think though that some of the people have actually founds ways to even make those tools work using a MAC. If you decided to do the program, then you would just want to double check on some of the tools that are available if you decided you wanted them. Thanks! Shaun

21. Taylor brought up a good question which has gone unanswered; does the OS of the computer being used to run NB matter, and if so, what are the details of that?

1. Dave, no, it doesn’t matter. If your computer can access the Web, it will work for NB.

22. ok thanks for the info. I am very interested in this. I do own a couple of domain names to rather large cities that I purchased about 5 years ago. I could never find any ideas for them, so i just parked them. Could I use niche blitz with these? Now, i do know, it would be a more localized market, and not nationwide or worldwide. Could I promote local college apparel? or local dating? I Know i could promote anything I want, but i think if i find affiliates for purchasing lava lamps, i could hardly see that being a cashable idea for a generalized location.

1. Erik, NB will teach you how to do the keyword research to find a profitable niche related to your cities’ names. Local college apparel or local dating might be it, or maybe something else. The key is doing careful keyword research, which NB shows you how to do.

23. Hi there Erik – Yes, Blitz shows you how to build a website. You will not need Dreamweaver or Frontpage, or any other software for that matter to build you site. You will learn a really neat way to build some sites within minutes. They “show” you by giving you the information broken into several different lessons. You can read through the lesson, and then each lesson is also presented on a video so you can watch how it is done as well.

If you sell your own products you will not need to set up a merchant account with them. However, if you want to accept credit cards you will want to sign up for those types of services outside of the course, that is not part of the course. What they will show you how though is to set up a site for your own products that can generate traffic.

Hope that helps!

Shaun

24. Hi,
    Does Niche Blitz show you how to make a website? Do they show you how to use software such as dreamweaver or microsoft frontpage? I’m confused on how they “show” you. I know there are express stuff out there.
    If you sell your own products, does this involve getting a merchant account and all that? Do they show you how to set all that up?
    I am excited about the fact they teach you how to get top search engine results. I”ve been trying to figure that out forever.
    thanks

25. HI Susie – Ok, let me see here. Affiliate partnerships can be found with all sorts of websites that do business online. For instance, go to walmart.com, look to the very bottom of their page. You will see “joing our affiliate program”. You basically apply, they either accept or deny you based on the theme/content of your site. If you are approved, you then have the ability to sell THEIR products, using their links and banners. You are now one of their affiliates. That is basically it in a nutshell. Take a look around at your major onine retailers or online stores you will probably see a link for affiliates to sign up. There are also affiliate network sites such as commission junction that you become a member of and you have access to hundreds of companies within their network and their products. It can all be very overwhelming, believe me, I know. I started this with VERY little knowledge and frustration from trying several programs that promise the sky and deliver nothing but taking big bucks out of your wallet!!! I am actually working on writing an eBook myself for people that are out there like me, they desperately want to find something to work for them, but are tired of getting taken advantage of by the “big boys” of marketing on the web. It is going to be a step by step guide of what all affiliate marketing is, how it works, descriptions and all. I am also not going to charge hardly anything for this book as well, it will cost less than $10.00. If you have an interest let me know and I can add you to my list of people to contact when its ready. Thanks for the questions, and I hope this helped some more!

26. Thank you Shaun. That helps. Can you elaborate a little more on working with affiliate products and how one gets paid for that? I know how to create a website and optimize searches – I just don’t have a product! However, I would love to learn how to set-up a site that connects to other sites, where I get paid a small premium if I get people to go to a site. Will this help me with that? Thanks again.

1. Susie, Shaun is correct. But the shorter answer is, yes, Niche Blitzkrieg will help you sign up with the companies that have the products you will then sell from your site.

27. Shaun Minton says:

Hi there – I have been in the Niche Blitzkrieg program now for about 2 1/2 months now. To try and answer a few of the question above, “what is the Niche Blitz?” Well, essentially it is a step by step program that shows you exactly how to set up websites that make money. You can have your own products to promote, or you can promote affiliate products. With just the short time I have been doing it, I have already started to make a little money and can see huge potential down the line.

28. I have the same questions as Bill. What exactly is Blitzekrieg? Is it to help me creat a website and drive traffic to it by selling a product that I already have? In other words, let’s say I have a warehouse full of unique t-shirts that I want to sell, does Blitzkrieg help me sell them on the web? Or, is it a tool where I get paid to get other people to go to specific sites? Who pays me? Thank you.

29. Taylor Wheat says:

I have a Mac. Can I run Niche Blitzkrieg if I have Parallel installed.
    Thanks, Taylor

30. I am interested in trying Niche Blitzkrieg, but was wondering how your experience has been with the system as of late. Has the poor economy hurt it’s effectiveness at all? Thanks!

31. Hi Steve,

Thanks for the NBS review and update.

As you have followed the advice of this system and created a few websites, would you mind detailing broadly the expenses and average monthly earnings from them as you did for BANS (https://ivetriedthat.com/2008/02/29/build-a-niche-store-review-it-is-a-must-have/)?

Thanks,

Jack

32. Bill Slaeritz says:

Steve,

Would you be kind enough to explain the big picture of Niche
    Blitzkreig. That is, what is the goal, besides making money,
    what am I trying to do, by what method, whom am I trying to attract, why are they interested, and who pays me.

I realize this may sound dumb. but an explanation of how this all works would clear a lot of questions in my mind.

I’ve emailed Joe and he put me on to Scott Ritter and his program. I haven’t talked to him yet, but I will. I’ve read you
    have touted Niche Blitzkreig and I’d like to know more about it
    from an outside source, rather than the person who is sellng it.

Thanks.