Home > Known Scams > Oh, Look! 3 Work-at-Home Openings in My Town!

Oh, Look! 3 Work-at-Home Openings in My Town!

Let me state right up front: we won’t be trying this one out.

Deep Thought: If this is an online job I can do anywhere, why do I have to enter my zip code to find out there are three openings in my home town?

Answer: Because workathomerecruiters.com is misleading me.

Beware of Workathomerecruiters.com

It’s a familiar sales tactic: Enter your zip code below to see if positions are open near you.

That’s what greets you when you visit workathomerecruiters.com. Guess what? No matter WHERE you live, even if it’s zip code 00000, there will be three openings in your town. That’s because the Web site is not really looking at real jobs. It’s just a lead generation page that does two things:

• Captures your email address and phone number for future sales calls/emails
  • Tries to sell you an “auction processing” program for $97

We’ve looked at auction processing before. Read our full review here, but the short version is that it’s affiliate marketing brought to you by the same crooks that brought you Angela Penbrook and Rebate Processing.

What is Misleading About Workathomerecruiters?

It claims you will make $13 for every auction listing you “process.” This is misleading because the site doesn’t tell you exactly what that means. It means you list an item to be sold by auction at eBay. You will make $13 IF the item you list sells after someone clicks on your link and IF the commission is $13. Read that again. You get paid:
IF the item you list sells after someone clicks on your link
IF the commission is $13

However, the scammers are counting on you thinking that “processing auctions” means listing a product to be sold. It’s a simple bait and switch.

Hmm…Workathomerecruiters.com = Processauctions.com

This is interesting. Go to processacutions.com (I won’t link to it.). Now go to workathomerecruiters.com and put in your zip code and an email address so you can get to the next page.

Now compare the two pages. They’re obviously based on the same template, down to the ridiculous testimonials and signatures. The sidebar articles, “Who is Linda Pierce” and “Who is Emily Thomas” are especially enlightening.

But Joe, If it Works, $97 is Worth it!

We always get this argument. What’s $97 for the chance to make thousands? Tell you what…you sign up and then let us know how it goes. I’m not about to give money to these people.

1. I was scam too by ici or ivycapital or fortunelearningsystems and BDD who are all the same and also as the shipper at around $10040.00. With all the effort that did invest with training and coaqching session i should have gain all of my investement with in six months, i wasn’t on my CP every day but i know i was putting a minimum of 10 hours a wek to get this start. It was pretty overwelming whenit was time to go foward but there was always a glitch that was stopping me and every time i sent a email to my coach so he could help me to resolve the problem i always had to by myself and now i was going to go a head with my web site just over two weks ago everything crash down on their part.
    So just yesterday i did put a complaint to the BBB of NV and i have to wait around 30 days for a answer.
    Hopefully it will be a Refund

2. Just to let you know I received a full refund.

3. I paid $97 plus shipping. It was advertised as a paid per ad posted online job. I had to pass a 10 lesson course and receive a certificate before I be allowed to do the job. This would make me a Listing Agent. Even had to pass a test at the end of each lesson before I could move to the next lesson. It included how to dress for an interview. I thought was especially funny. It’s an online job!!!!!! After I passed around 3 lessons, I was then told I would be mailed a binder with the code I needed to finish. I finally got the binder and the code. Also in the binder was a piece of paper stating that if I was not satisfied with the program, only contact them regarding the refund. If I chose a different recourse, they would list me on a website that lists bad customers (www.badcustomer.com). Supposidly, many merchants use this site. Wow intimidation right off the bat. I now have my listing agent certificate. I can list the ads. As many as I want @ $15 a piece. I went to the site that I was to list the merchandise to ebay (doba.com) At this point, I was really confused. It shows MSRP then what the retailer wants out of the product. Then finally I was to list it at what I wanted to sell it for. I called customer service. She explained to me that I could list the merchadise for what ever I wanted above what the retailer wanted. Also had to add in what ebay would charge for listing and selling the item. I got to keep the difference between what the retailer wanted and what it actually sold for. I told her this is not what I was told I was supposed to be doing. Her attitude was basically tooo bad. This is what you have. After checking several items, none of which would even compete with the prices on ebay, I decided to get my refund. I called customer service for instructions. I had to mail the binder in. I did this with a tracking number that I purchased from the post office. I got a huge amount of run around. First they tried to say they had not recieved the binder. I told her according to the post office they had received it. Then she agreed it was there. Then the stalling began. It will be applied to your credit card in 5-7 days seemed to be the favorite. I was told sorry it was never set up for refund, I had to talk to a supervisor, call back later, along with a lot of other excuses. I finally got fed up. I called the credit card and reported the scam. After sending in the bill, the delivery confirmation and the 30 day refund paper, the credit card refunded my money. By the way, the phone number I used to get ahold of the company that tried to scam me is 866-261-5415 Auction listing employment agency. Just tried it and it worked. HUGE SCAM…. Oh yea, I of course would not have gotten paid until the item sold.

4. Willem A. J. Meintjes says:

I bought the program for $97. To me it is quite an amount,about R780,as I live in South Africa. I am a pensioner and it was a desperate attempt from my side to try and pay overdue accounts . I let them know that the program is not what I thought it to be and asked for a refund. This I did a couple of times and everytime an automated message came back telling me that they cannot comply with my request by email and that I must phone them. The telephone number they gave me does not exsist. Can someone please advise me as to what to do next.

5. Elaine Robinson says:

I have good news to report. But it took months to finally find out that ICI Success.com or Ivy Capital, Inc. finally did credit my card the almost $8,000. It took me from Sept. to Dec. to find it out!
    I contacted the BBB of Nevada and they said they could only get reputable businesses to do what’s right by the customer. And from then on to find out FIRST if the company I was going to do business with was on the “up and up”- before I decided to do business with them by asking the Better Business Bureau first. They told me to call the Small Claims Court in Nevada as a next step.
    I also had to contact a lawyer as a last resort and they sent a letter to them and the head of one of their departments named Kyle- said that a credit for that amount was given back to my credit card company in early November. When I called my card co. they didn’t see a “charge back” of the money, they said. So, I didn’t know it had ended up all ok and in my favor until I saw the response to the lawyer’s letter in mid- December! All that time I kept worrying about this whole mess because they kept calling me on my cell phone many times a week up until just before Christmas! Several of their people called me to tell me that I had to set up a time to start my classes. They called me at night- around 7:30 every time or 2:30 in the afternoon. When I didn’t answer my phone, they left messages to call them and set up a time to start my classes. Once- I answered their call and told someone that I had canceled my contract within the 3 day limit and asked her why they keep calling me after I had canceled. The Spanish speaking lady told me that she was with a different department and was only doing what she was suppose to. (To set up a time to start my classes and become an active student and to start my internet site.)
    All I can say is- Thank Goodness it all finally worked out all right and in my favor!

6. Thanks to you all. I researched (ask.com) workathomerecruiters (.com) before I slapped the $ down. I had already been listing items on ebay for a friend; thought “I can do that”.
    I am sorry for your troubles but appreciate your courage to share.
    Sincerely, Linda

7. I invested some money for a Auction Listing Employment program. I have found that it is not for me and I have requested a refund which I was suppose to be able to get.. I have called the number that was listed to call and it now a disconnected number. So dont believe the money back marlarky.

8. Elaine Robinson says:

I just received my credit card statements and the 4 credits were there on my 2 credit cards totaling just over $200. ( YES! Thank Goodness!) I turned them into the BBB of Nevada by email. I never received any thing about it from them either.) I also never received anything by mail from them, even tho I sent it by registered mail. I I disputed them at both credit card companies too. They are all tied into Michael Vincent’s Underground Cash Secret system or Icisuccess.com or Vianetwebzone or My Product Center or Assured Pay Online or Get Visitors Now. I have all these printed invoices of their charges with the headings on the top of their bills for what I have ordered from the internet from them. They are all tied in together. I disputed the ICI Success.com one or Vianetwebzone and I got a letter from my credit card company 10/13/09. It said there should be a credit for the $7880 on my statement within the next 2 billing cycles. And if there isn’t, then I should be prepared to show them more evidence to prove my case to them. That statement has me a bit worried because I sent them all 3 pieces of the evidence that I have that shows when I signed the contract with them on a Friday eve at about 5:30 PM my time. In their contract it clearly states I had 3 days to cancel it with them and no problem at all. I show where I canceled it and sent the emails to them at Icissuccess.com as well as Vianetzone.com by Sun. evening at 9:30 at night and then again to a guy that works there by 1:30 on Monday too- canceling it. They were all well within the 3 days I signed the contract. Seeing I was made to sign it by email – Then I should surely be able to end it and cancel it BY EMAIL too! There is NO WAY I could have canceled it within 3 days by snail mail! But the company will not- so far, credit my credit card. The one and only time I talked to a guy in the Resolutions Dept. – Kyle, he said for me not to even think I could get out of this deal. And If I want a lawyer to fight this – he has to be a part of the American Arbitration Association and it would have to be done in the City of Los Angeles, CA. I Pray these are scare tactics, because there is no way I can do this or afford to even fight it. Plus the costs and court expenses and lawyer’s fees would come from the prevailing party. I guess all I can do is still wait and see what happens. If this continues much longer, I certainly want to tell my story to the Lieutenant Governor of Nevada and hopefully he can say something to this company so they credit my credit card the $7880. !
    I certainly would like to know what happens to Tamara for getting involved with this company! Good Luck to her!
    If they won’t refund my money I may be forced into doing what the contract says and starting a business and an internet site with them. Time will tell.

9. This to Tonya. I took your advice and started trying to contact workfromhomerecruiters before the 90 day deadline and could not get thru…I even tried to send them emails for 3 weeks and they were undeliverable. Interesting how they got so elusive when they knew the 90 days were coming up. Finally today 10/14/09 I waited on hold for way over an hour and reach a flunky that kept going back to a supervisor to answer my questions.. At this point because it was after the 90 days they refused to refund my $97 but I had also purchased the 16 CD set of lessons which I never received hard copy but could access on line occasionally. The woman then said she would return my call within 5 to 7 days to inform me if I were to receive a refund for the CD’s if and only if the shipping dept. verifies they were never sent. She went on to tell me that I had only purchased the on line access portion of the CD’s, however my receipt specifically states I was to receive the hard copy. Go figure!
    I’m MAD as HELL mostly at myself for falling for this scam.

On a brighter note, I did sign up with icisuccess and their training program Vianetwebzone and finally about to launch my site. Yes it was a chunk of change but with persistence and a lot of help from some great techs. and coaching staff I think I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

10. has anyone heard of “the cash 1234” money system yet, another one that sounds to good to be true!!!!

11. well at least i can take compfort in one thing, i guess i am not the only dumbcluck out here trying to make an honest effort to better myself with an online business, i am sorry, i am not trying to ridicule anyone, i think it is a downright shame that the internet has allowed so many people with a crooked agenda to get away with duping so many good people out of thier money, doesen’t a cyber police force exist to put a stop to what is right now legal deception, which is the same as putting a gun to someones head and demanding thier money, conning people out of thier money is a crime.

12. Hi Elaine Robinson,

I am sorry to hear about what you are going through!!! Once again, we have to beware of predators on the internet!!! The holidays are right around the corner and while we are trying to find ways of making money to buy gifts so are the predators on the internet!!! Elaine, stroll down farther on this page and click on “click here to view them” under “About I’ve Tried That”!!! I hope this helps you!!!!

I think you are definitely doing the right thing by, recording dates making copies of emails etc… Also write the name of the person or people you speak too and continue writing the dates if you ever get in contact with these creeps again!!! Also, write down when you call and don’t receive a reply in other words record everything because if you are disputing this they will need all of this information!!! And put it in a place you can get to easily and make duplicate copies of everything you send them one copy (just in case it gets lost in the mail)!!!!

P.S.I really hope you get your money back!!!

13. Elaine Robinson says:

On September 12,2009, Through Michael Vincent’s Underground Cash Secret- they had been calling me for over a week by then. I said yes to becoming a student at Icisuccess.com or also known as Ivy Capital Inc. and Vianet Webzone out of Henderson, Las Vegas or maybe Las Vegas itself. I signed the contract at 4:50 PM EST thru Yozons.com on 9/11/09. I allowed them to charge my credit card $7,880. But by Sunday night – 9/13/09, I emailed them that I wanted to cancel out of their program and to refund my credit card. They never have answered my emails to cancel this and refund my credit card. When I called them they said their Resolutions Dept. would call me back by 6 PM my time to end this mess on 9/16/09. They never called me back! In their own contract it said I had the ability to cancel out of it -if I did it within 3 days! I did do it within 3 days. I have all the emails and proof because I printed all of them and they show the time and date I did cancel it. I even have the contract date and time, as I printed it right after I signed it. I called my credit card company. I am still waiting for the dispute papers so I can fill them out and send them back with everything I have to prove my story – just as soon as they arrive. Why can’t they be shut down so they can’t ever do anything like this to anyone else ever again? I am going through a mental hell over all this money I have put out and I am worried that I may never get this huge amount of money credited on my credit card.

14. Elaine Robinson says:

I have gotten all tied up with those listed above and lost over $200 on 2 credit cards- both Master card and Visa. They were to do with My Product Center, Get visitors now, Underground Cash Secret and again by up grading at My product center. They were through Assured Pay online thru Assured Pay Ctr, LLC. I have been calling their toll free phone numbers and emailing them but have gotten no where for over a week now. I even sent them a copy of all of the receipts and asked them to cancel me out of this mess and refund my 2 credit cards the over $200. they owe. I sent it by certified mail on Sept. 22nd.,2009. I do Pray that I can get my money back. I will call my credit cards on 9/24/09 and ask them to send me the papers to dispute all the charges. Do you think I will get the refunds I am demanding?

15. Better Business Bureau Info

Six Figure Income
    Underground Cash Secret
    Underground Wealth System
    Work at Home Recruiters
    You Can Be An Internet Millionaire

16. Hi Tamara and ann,

I’m truly surprised but, sorry to hear that you both choose to send your money too workathomerecruiters even after I posted that long email on 8/18/09. I didn’t do it to play games or because I was bored! I did it because I was angry that I had to go through all that I went through. I didn’t want someone else to have to go through what I went through again!

I did get my money back eventually but boy, it took quite a long time. The supervisor’s I spoke to all claimed that they would send my money to me by check in 5 to 7 business days and after the 5 to 7 days nothing! This happened for approximately 4 weeks ( This 4 weeks does not include the customer service rep.’s that I spoke too that said the same thing)! I kept calling to speak to the refund supervisors upstairs and I bugged them soooooo much, that they refunded my money back to the account they took it from. They told me for weeks that my money would be sent in the form of a check cause that’s the only way the claim to refund money but, isn’t it interesting how I got it deposited back into my account in less then 5 to 7 days after I spoke to the last supervisor?!!

I told them that I was sick of the run around I was getting and if they didn’t refund my money, I was going to report them to the Better Business Bureau and I was going to have my bank dispute the claim. ( Not only did I not make a dime from this program I was also charged ebay fees that workathomerecruiters aka Auction Listing Program lead me to believe was non-existant because I was listing things from their website!!!!!

Out of all the supervisors there, only one decided to do the right thing!!! Unfortunately, for her she got the fill rage of my anger because out of about 4 or 5 supervisor’s that I finally went through she was the very last one I spoke too. By then, I was really fuming! So eventhough she promised me that I’d get my money in 5 to 7 business days I’m sure you can understand that I didn’t believe one word of it until I saw it and I told her that and I finally did see it!!!

I don’t remember her name, there were so many people I spoke too before the matter was finally taken care of. I guess I was just lucky! But just be careful and BEWARE of these programs that claim you can make all this side money and quit your job!!!! Also consider this, the holidays are close the internet scammers are out there like wolves trying to tempt you by using phrases like you can make hundreds or thousands of dollars in a week or a day or in just a couple hours of your sparetime if you just… buy their proven program! Or they tell you the program is free just for a limited time only if you just … pay for the shipping and handling now they have your account info!!

They always tell you you don’t need to know your way around the internet and they don’t know their way around it either hmmmm…. that’s what they’re counting on!!! That you don’t know your way around the internet so that you don’t bother to do any research and read sites like this one before you give them your hard earned money!!!! And just think about this, if they don’t know anything about the internet how are they able to hook up such a sophisticated site that has different lettering, moving video’s, pictures of them and family leaning up against these expensive homes and cars you don’t even know if they are the owners of!! They go so far as to copy and paste so called bank statements and so called weekly earnings too make the site look legit!! These also have the credit card logos and even have the nerve to insist that you give them not only your card number but the 3 digit number on the back of your card!!!! And I’ve even seen a bunch of the so called work at home websites post all kinds of well known logos of company’s on their site’s to make it seem like they are part of them like google, cnn, kmart, etc…!

One time recently, I called kmart and asked them if they had any work at home jobs available. Of course they said “no”. But, if that’s the case why was their logo on this site!!???? When I asked if they even heard of the site they said they didn’t know anything about it!!! Why do most of these sites cost $297, $197 and $97? And then when you decide you don’t want to go any further with it and you try to exit it they lower the price to half the price( just for you and only today), you try to exit again they lower the price drastically again!! I am not kidding!!! I guess you can tell by now I’ve been burnt a couple times by these so called work at home sites (cause I wanted to work from home)!!!

Just keep in mind, that thieves have found a new and sophisticated way of cheating us out of our money!!! They are not robbing banks and stores as much as they used too, so they can get identified, put in jail or shot at!! (Eventhough the closer the holidays get the more it is done) They are making web pages and websites on the internet, so sophisticated that they are conning you right out of your money within seconds after you key in your account # and 3 digit code!!!! If you don’t believe me call the # on the back of the card you are using to puchase this work at home program ( if you still choose to purchase it after I have told you some of the pitfalls to look for)and see if the minute you press submit your bank has not within seconds within the money from your account!!!

Some of the sites have so much stuff you have to read and figure out once you get them, that by the time you finally read through and think through the stuff, the time you are alloted for a refund has expired!!!!

You are left with a customer service # that anyone can make up and disconnect!!

A website or web page that can somehow be deleted off the internet at anytime!!!

They have your money, you don’t really know their name, what they really look like and or where they’re really located!!!

And in return, they don’t have to worry about getting identified, shot at by cops or jailed for their crimes!! All they have to do is disconnect the phone or change the #, delete the web page or site, and create another one that’s even more conning the 1st one!!!!!PLEASE UNDERSTAND I AM SUBMITTING THIS COMMENT BASED ON WHAT I HAVE GONE THROUGH AND IT IS MY HOPE THAT THROUGH READING THIS. YOU WILL MAKE SENSIBLE DECISIONS AND NOT FALL VICTIM TO THESE SCAMMERS!!! WE ARE LIVING IN DIFFERENT TIMES WHERE MONEY ISN’T AS EASY TO EARN AS IT USED TO BE! SO DO SOME RESEARCH IF YOU ARE STILL CONSIDERING WORK AT HOME WEBSITES OR PAGES TO MAKE EXTRA MONEY!!! SEARCH THE INTERNET TO READ WHAT IS BEING SAID ABOUT THE WEBSITE OR PAGE IN QUESTION!!! IF YOU KEEP READING NEGETIVE THINGS ABOUT IT RUN DON’T JUST WALK RUN AWAY FROM IT!! CAUSE PEOPLE DON”T JUST SIT AROUND WRITE BAD THINGS ABOUT A SITE IF IT’S NOT TRUE !! ESPESCIALLY THE EXTENT THAT I”VE DONE!!! I GUESS I WAS JUST UPSET BY THE FACT THAT TAMARA AND ann ARE GOING THROUGH THIS!!!!

I HOPE YOU READ THIS TAMARA!!!! YOU ARE NO DUMMY!!! YOU WHERE JUST TRYING TO MAKE SOME HONEST EXTRA MONEY JUST LIKE SOOOOO MANY OF US ARE TRYING TO DO!!!! BUT, NOW THAT YOU’VE GONE THROUGH THIS. USE THIS AND OTHER COMMENTS LIKE THIS AS WELL AS YOUR ON EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU IN YOUR FUTURE MONEY MAKING DECISIONS!!! AND ann I WISH THE SAME FOR YOU!!

I AM NO DIFFERENT FROM EITHER ONE OF YOU!! I FELL VICTIM TOO!!! DIDN’T YOU READ MY LONG COMMENT ABOVE!!!??? EVENTHOUGH I WENT THROUGH THAT AND EVEN IF I NEVER RECEIVE THE MONEY BACK!!! I AM VERY GREATFUL THAT I FOUND THIS SITE !!! IF I CAN DISCOURAGE ANYONE FROM THESE SCAMMING WORK AT HOME SITES THAT ARE REALLY GEARED TOWARD LINING THE SCAMMERS POCKETS THAT WOULD REALLY MAKE MY DAY!!!

I’M NOT AGAINST ALL THINGS ON THE INTERNET. I JUST HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WITH SCAMMERS ON THE INTERNET THAT CON PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED BUCKS THAT’S ALL AND THERE’S A LOT OF THEM!!

AND BY THE WAY, THOSE $39.99 INFO COMMERICIALS ARE JUST AS BAD TOO SO WATCH OUT!!!

SORRY PEOPLE FOR WEARING OUT MY WELCOME BUT, I TRULY HATE TO SEE, HEAR OR READ ABOUT PEOPLE BEING TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF AND JUST SIT AND DO NOTHING!!!(I know there’s alot of this going on in different other forms)!!! BUT, FORUMS, CHAT ROOMS AND SOME WEBSITES LIKE THIS ARE DOING GREAT THINGS TO HELP PEOPLE TO BE IN THE KNOW!!! HOPEFULLY WE CAN MAKE BETTER CHOICES FOR OURSELVES!!!

17. I too paid them the $97 dollars (dummy me) and can not access their web site . They have been no help what so ever either by the web or by phone and the refund I figure will never be realized. No wonder she makes sooooo much money.

18. to late i sent money to workathomerecruiters now i cannot even access the site

19. I stumbled over this website and I want to subcribe since WA processor had declined my VISA international card. so right now I cant get to ay WA to undergo their training. Pls help me know if the above website is legit.
    thank you.

20. I was invited to join the above website that offers ptr programme and having read your publication on some scam network on the internet, I believe you could help me avoid wasting my precious time clicking ads for a person that will not pay. I the real sense of the word, I joined this programme through geafreelancer website, which receives accolade of many internet publishers, so I would not know if somebody might try to use this kind of opportunity to get undue advantage of people working at the freelance site.
    Please help as I have already started clicking ads on this website.
    Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

21. Hi,

I thank God i did a google search and came to your site. I almost paid $97 to workathomerecruiters.com. I am not going to pay, i come from africa and getting $97 is not an easy things it is 3/4 of my salary and i wanted to risk. Now that i have read your information am glad i will not fall prey to this scammers.

thank you so much.

22. I have seen this in my e-mail too, but like many people, I was skeptical and researched it first. I have a hard time believing that anything in life comes so easily.

I have seen a lot of previous posts on here asking if there are any legitimate work from home jobs, but I have yet to see an answer. Are there any out there that aren’t a scam?

23. I am very upset because I fell for the stupid scam work at home recruiters aka Auction Listing Employment Agency pulled on me (I bought the program for $97).

With in seconds it was removed from my account! And I am now trying to get my money back! To make matters even worse. They give you a 10 day ebay course and afterwards you are supposed to list the things you want to sell by enrolling on the site for doba. to get products to sell. I had trouble doing this so I tried to enroll independently that worked for an additional $10 a month and 7 extra day trial period. Joe is absolutely right about what he said about the $13 in the article above!!!

And there was to many problems with logging in, navigating around the site, pulling up the product viewing area, and etc… Bottom line I made no money and wasted aaaalllooottt of time. The customer service was great up until I asked for a refund than “the run game” began!!!

Their #1 phrase was your money will be sent to you in 5-7 days. The 1st 7 days waiting I called them. The manager didn’t even record my refund in the system. The 2nd supervisor told me to expect my money in the mail in the form of a check in 5-7 days. I called back and it wasn’t even processed or mailed.

Joe the person who wrote the article on the very top of this page is absolutely right about what he says about Workathomerecruiters.com. I only wish I had read this sooner. I have been out of work for sometime and I really just wanted to be able to make some extra money while I continued to job hunt in order to pay bills! Eventhough I bought this $97 program I didn’t really have $97 to kick out, unless I could have made the money back and then some!!!

I called the Workathomerecruiters today and spoke to another representative she said I needed to go to my bank and send the statement that said $97 was removed and that she also needed it to contain the last four digits of the card I used to place the order. But, I don’t understand why they needed the 4 digits if they insist that they can only send me a check?? Hmmm! More games!!!

Beware listen to Joe!!!! Finally, somebody that is willing to tell it like it really is!!!! THANKS JOE!!! EVENTHOUGH I DIDN’T READ THIS UNTIL AFTER I WAS SCAMMED AT LEAST YOU ARE PUTTING THE TRUTH OUT THERE!!! MAYBE YOU CAN SAVE SOMEONE ELSE FROM THIS SITE!!!! ESPECIALLY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT WORKING OR LAID OFF AND REALLY NEED TO FIND A WAY TO MAKE SOME MONEY TO COVER BILLS!! IT IS A CRYING SHAME THAT THESE SCAMMERS ARE DOING THIS!!!!
    And who the heck is this Emily Thomas?

P.S. I am going to report them to the BBB!!!!

P.P.S. I know that there are alot of people making money on the internet or supplementing their income. Can you (JOE or anybody else who has the guts to tell the truth like JOE) tell me some cheap or at least reasonably affordable ways to do this legitimately!!! Cause, I definitely do not wish to scam anyone!!!

I don’t like being unemployed, I don’t want welfare, or unemployment (and I am not knocking these programs in anyway because they have been know to help people) especially since I am not handicap in anyway (once again I am not knocking on any handicap people I have some in my family and love them dearly and from some of the research I’ve done some of them are really making money through the internet)!!!!

HELP, I’ve got bills to pay!!! THANKS AGAIN JOE FOR KEEPING PEOPLE IN THE KNOW AND TELLING THE TRUTH (it is truly refreshing)!!!

24. I decided to “google” workathomerecruiters” after diligently searching for jobs (i lost mine in January 09 and am getting desperate). I read the entire site to include terms, disclaimers, etc. and decided that it was a scam because they do not back up nor do they seem to beleive in what they are selling. Their disclaimer attest to this. You, as per their disclaimer and terms, are held soley responsible for anything that may go wrong. If they really believed in their product/service they would be willing to back you up as an employee/representative of their “money making adventure” .
    Mary

25. Thanks!! I got the same email as everyone else and yes it sounds great. Why do they all have to be scams, so that the only person who makes money is the person selling the information?? I guess where there is money to be made there will always be someone to make it dishonestly. The guarantee 90 money back full refund. I wonder if anyone has really gotten a refund, have you heard? Thanks again!!

26. Lets see if my comment really appears.

27. I don’t know why they call themselves “Recruiters”. They are not. I haven’t found a ‘work at home’ site or’work at home business’ that really works yet. I would like to – and I’ll keep looking. I’m getting fairly adept at spotting the scammers, and “Work at Home Recruiters” definately looks like a scam to me.

28. My friend sent me a link to “work at home recuiters”, you know “click here” – tried to read it all, decided to go bach and finish and guess what – site no longer exists, IE wouldn’t open it – error 404 – so i looked up the sender ect. and found your site, and Boy I’m glad I did. I feel like I owe you something for saving me $100. Only thing is I’m not sure how to get back to your site, I kinda a newbee who almost got scammed, thanks a lot I REALLY appreciate the “Heads up”! Rich

29. Thanks! I knew there had to be a catch so decided to look for comments like yours before I proceeded. Thank goodness you were there! It saved me from another scam!

30. i got an email from Workathomerecruiters.com = Processauctions.com= twilight media group. i think its bull, i hit link at bottom of page to unsubscribe and it will not even let me do that, gives a BS no database found error…………..imagine that guess that site is about the same as the foreclosed homes sites HAHA

31. Don Welton says:

You probably already know this, but check Tahoe Don on Twitter.

32. Tamara McKenzie says:

I wish I would have read you page before now… I got scammed and would like to have some more information about ICIsuccess.com…. I feel they are a scam toooo………You response is greatly appreciated ASAP.

33. Miriam Higginbotham says:

Hi, Iam a big fan of I’ve tried that! I am always reading to see what you have reviewed. I am glad that you think work at home recruiters is a scam too. I was very skeptical so I stayed away. I have a question for you and that is I joined WA because of your high recommendations and I think the program is awesome. I have many health problems and I have not felt up to really working the program as I should to see the real benefits of it. I know they are there as I have all the faith in the program its just my health that slows me down. My questions is do you think Niche Blitzkrieg would complement or expedite the WA. Or do you think all I need is the WA. I am a newbie with limited computer experience and absolutely no internet marketing experience. What do you suggest? I am going to take you up on your offer for a free blog. I know I need to do that. I do not have a website yet. Any input would be great!
    Miriam Higginbotham

1. Hi Miriam,
      I would not recommend that you add more to your plate if you have trouble getting through the material you already have. Niche Blitzkrieg and WA complement each other nicely, but mainly in terms of quality and thoroughness–not speed. I hope that helps. Let us know how it goes.