I’m working on building an updated list to my free work at home jobs directory. Here’s a quick list of some of my top recommended programs to join. They’re all absolutely free to join and will help you get started with making money online. Join one or join them all!
Free List of Ways to Make Money Online
- Helium – Write articles and get paid. You earn more as you continue to write articles. Higher quality articles make more money as well. Good for earning a few bucks in your spare time.
- Constant Content – is a bit more for the advanced freelance writer. You submit articles for purchase by those seeking content for their own websites, magazines, etc. There’s the opportunity to make a lot more money at Constant Content, but there are more rules and guidelines here. You are able to set the purchase price of your articles.
- TextBroker – another freelance writing website that pays for articles. Higher quality articles earns you more stars and increases the amount of money you can make. A definite must-join for article writers.
- About.com Guide – This is a little harder to qualify for, but you can make good money if you’re a qualified professional freelance writer.
- Alpine Access – Work as a Customer Care Professional. No experience required but will have to pay for background check.
- LiveOps – Work at home as a Call Center Agent. Answer incoming customer support calls. Background check required.
- Brighten Employment – Work as a business-to-business telemarketer. Some cold calling/telemarketing experience preferred.
- BigCrumbs – If you ever shop online, you need to be a BigCrumbs member. BigCrumbs gives you a percentage back on nearly every online purchase you make.
- Cashcrate – Take surveys, complete offers, refer others, and get paid. The process is simple and it’s an easy way to add some extra income each month. It won’t be thousands, but it will be helpful.
- ReviewMe – Do you have a blog? Write articles and reviews of products and get paid!
- PayPerPost – Similar to ReviewMe. Select advertisers and write posts about them on your blog to make money.
- KeyForCash – Data Entry/Transcription work. Incredibly hard to get hired by them, but worth putting in an application.
- TigerFist – Online Transcription company. Some transcription experience preferred.
- AxionData – Another data entry company. CURRENTLY NOT HIRING, but bookmark this page and check back frequently.
- ShutterStock – Make money online by selling your stock photos. They accept photos of nearly anything of quality and will pay you $0.25 per download. This is a good website to start with as a beginner.
- iStockphoto – One of the more popular stock photography sites. Will payout more for you to become “exclusive” to iStockphoto.
- American Consumer Opinion – An online survey site. Free to join and you make money on the completion of a survey. Join this one and the next few survey sites to increase your chances of qualifying for a survey.
- SurveySavvy – Survey Site #2.
- Opinion Outpost – Survey Site #3.
- InstantCashSweepStakes – Answer quick three question polls and get paid. It’s a fun addictive way to make money online. Highly recommended.
If you liked the list, please share it on FaceBook with your friends! Just click the button below.
I’ll have another updated list for you guys next week.
Enjoy the weekend!
Are you trying to make a little more than a few dollars online? Then click here and check out one of my top recommendations for beginners to learn how to build a successful online business.
There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $10,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.