An Updated List of Aliases and Websites Used by Michael A. Jacobs

I created a post a few weeks ago warning you guys of a scammer named Michael A. Jacobs & his fake company Simply DoIt Assistants that he was using to run a package reshipping scam. I’ve received a ton of comments on the post from people who have had runins with the guy.

You can click here to read my original scam warning to learn more details about the guy and the scam that’s being run.

Well, it appears he’s starting to use new names, company names, and websites to perpetrate his scam. Thanks to you guys I have list of the aliases that he is currently using. If you have any more to add, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE leave a comment below so we can help keep people informed.

Known Aliases & Accomplices

Tel: (347) 767-6738

Andrew Michael Gaal
Art@artsimkov.ru
artsimkov.ru
office 221, 17/1 Ruskaja street,
Vladivostok, Russia

Again, if you have any more to add, PLEASE let me know!

Click here to learn more about online scams and how to protect yourself.

1. I just received an email from a certain Angela Lee, manager at PG Financial UK Ltd, offering me a work-at-home job as a shipping clerk that’s going to earn me $3000 every month. Jumped at it, obviously, then decided to do a little research on the company. Landed on this page and others so now I know I better avoid them. Thanks for sharing. Hope more people find out and don’t fall victim.

2. It seems like he is still at it. Just received this offer by e-mail on 06-04-13. My letter is very similar to some of the prior ones.

Hello,Robert.
    Recently you applied for our job position.
    We’ve received and reviewed your resume. And the leadership of our company examined your candidacy and they made a decision to hire you on the position.
    We can start within next few days.
    Here are the short instructions:
    The position is home-based. You will be receiving and shipping out packages. This position does not require any start-up fees and out-of-pocket expenses.

You will be emailed with notification before any package comes. Each box has the Name, Tracking Number and content.
    After signing for a package you should send me a short confirmation email report containing information listed above (Name, Tracking Number and Content).
    The shipping process is not complicated at all. You will receive special USPS shipping labels via email. You will need to print them out and attach to the boxes using scotch.
    You won’t need to pay for the shipping. The labels you will receive are prepaid.

Then you will need to carry boxes to your local USPS office and they will take care of the packages.
    You should not postpone shipping of items, because the clients are really nervous about any kind of delays.

Salary is paid every 30 days, it does mean that you will receive you first salary on the 30th day of being employed by P&G FINANCIAL COMPANY. The payment method is discussable in the company and would be based on your opinion; it could be check or bank transaction. Our bookkeepers will implement your decision in to life. The amount of your first salary will be 3000$ but in 60 days it can increase up to 4000$.

Payment methods: Check, Bank transfer/direct deposit.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.
    If you’re interested in this position, please let me know and I will email you further information.

Macyn Wink
    P&G FIN. Co.

3. Keep up the great position, all of this information helps to weed out the scams. I an sorry that so many others have been scammed by these dirt bag people. I want to advise those who have received and shipped to notfy your local authorites immediately followingyour discovery of the scam. Also please contact the internet crimes association. And provide as much detail as possible so that they can continue tracking this man. Be sure to report any and all financial losses u have had.I have myself continued in researching and refuse to give up until he/she/they area stopped. I have given up my own job to focus my attention on this con artist. Thank you all for every bit of info. God bless!

4. I feel the same is happening to me and that money was for bills. I hope it doesnt turn out as a scam because if it is, there will be serious problems. I have been working for this “Dea” individual for about a month now. When payday arrived I didnt here from Dea. I hope and pray that she/he is out of town or something because Im feeding my family and I have no time for scammers. Im going to make sure to pray for everyone who commented and may YAH bless you all.

5. Just as the above comment from Michael. Jae Minick contacted me. I am out of work and needed something. I looked into the company instead of the name. I thought P&G was a legit company and worked for the past month. Just when I was to be paid he decided to go out of town and I have not heard from him. I don’t know how these scams work.

Does anyone know what we need to do? What authorities do we contact?

6. Linda Bryant says:

I received the same e-mail from M-times investment for the profit center assistant. I sent my personal information because I thought it was a job I have applied for on careerbuilders.com; I applied for so many of them. However, I did not open a new checking account yet, which the HR person from M-times investment wanted me to open. I now know this is a scam, am I wish I did not have sent him my personal information like my name, address and phone #.
    Here is the e-mail that was sent to me.
    Greetings!

M-Times Investment is a registered investment adviser announce the new opened position of a Profit Center Assistant.

The company provides wealthy individuals, family offices, and institutional clients with investment advice, asset allocation strategies and portfolio construction recommendations.

We effectively work on the investment market since 2006 and earned a reputation of a steady and serious organization.

Your commitments at this job comprehend of :
    – Maintenance of financial flows;
    – Communication with prospective users;
    – Profit advising for consumers ;
    – Processing of payments to organization’s clients .

The salary of a Profit Center Assistant rise from 3000 USD.

This is a part-time job , so you can combine this position with your main routine or grind to earn some extra money .

Contact us at this e-mail address and send your curriculum vitae and you will have a chance to obtain this job !

All your questions and requests for additional information may be freely addressed to us at this e-mail.

Respectfully
    M-Times Investment
    Later, the e-mail listed a person by the name of Wade Mitchell, human resourse.

Please let me know what I should do to avoid contact with them?

7. The guy that is claiming he is from P&G Financial (i think he has gone by jae minik, dea lisle) in now going by carah primm. I gave him my address and phone number has he been able to do anything with those things oh and he had a copy of my resume from careerbuilder.

8. I got the scam email below today. The job was listed as a “shipping supervisor” in NC on CareerBuilder.com. I’ve been looking for a job for awhile so I was excited when I got a response. Glad I found this site. These people suck. :(

Recently you applied our job position.
    We’ve received and reviewed your resume. You seem to be the right person we are looking for.
    We can start within next few days.
    Here are the short instructions:
    The position is home-based. You will be receiving and shipping out packages. This position donot require any start-up fees and out-of-pocket expenses.

You will be emailed with notification before any package comes. Each box has the Name, Tracking Number and content of it.
    After signing for a package you should send me a short email report containing the information listed above (Name,Tracking Number and Content).
    The shipping is very easy. You will receive special USPS shipping labels via email. You will need to print them and attach to the boxes using adhesive tape.
    You will not have to pay for the shipping. The labels are prepaid.

Then you will need to take the boxes to your local USPS office and they will take care of the packages.
    You should not postpone shipping of the items, because the clients are always nervous about delays.

Each salary is paid every 30 days. It means that you will receive your first salary on the 30th day of
    being employed by Procter&Gamble Financial UK LTD. Salary amount is $3000. Salary will increase to $4000 after 60 days.
    Payment methods: Check, Bank transfer/direct deposit.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Dea Lisle
    P&G FINANCIAL UK LTD

9. This from J.R. Davis
    jrdavis@yahoo.com

Hello!

M-Times Investment is investment consulting firm announce the new opening of a Profit Center Assistant.

Our corporation provides wealthy individuals, family offices, and institutional clients with investment advice, asset allocation strategies and portfolio construction recommendations.

We effectively operate on the investment market since 2006 and acquired a reputation of a decent and serious corporation .

Your responsibilities at this job include :
    – Management of financial flows;
    – Communication with prospective users;
    – Profit controling for customers ;
    – Processing of payments to organization’s clients .

The salary of a Profit Center Assistant starts from 3000 USD.

This is a part-time job , so you can use this opportunity with your main work or study to earn some supplemental money .

Contact us at this e-mail address and direct your resume and you will have an opportunity to obtain this position !

Respectfully
    M-Times Investment

10. I confirm same scam from chris.smith976@yahoo.com

Hi!
    We acknowledge receipt of your email. Yes, this part time position is still available to start (A.S.A.P.)
    For any additional information about this position, payment, how it ‘works, etc please refer our corporate website and FAQ section (frequently asked questions. Website address is at the bottom).
    You will find the contract attached to this email. If you have already studied our website, your next step is to sign up the labor contract and send it back BY EMAIL as attachment (do not fax it). If you have any questions and do not see answers on the website please reply to this email.

Christopher Brown
    HR Department
    ================
    Do My Tasks, LLC – Your outsourcing partner
    Tel +1 (305) 432-2395 (please contact 9AM – 2PM EST)
    web address: grandalt[.]com 7/11/2011

11. hello, I just read this now and feel sick, I was contacated by jae minick saying from P&G Financial and wanted me to work with them as a shipping manager, I am almost homeless since I have no more unemployment and needed a job asap. So, I was very happy when he emailed me about my resume on career builder. I dont no what to do now, I didnt realize this was even possible to scam someone like this, and dont no what to do, I have been working for 2 weeks with him.. I just am very hurt and scared dont understand this hole porcess of scamming and now need to find legit work on line or probably will end up homeless. Anyone out there can help with any info? Thank you ,
    Kristy

12. Hello, Michael.
    Recently you applied our job position.
    We can start within next few days.
    Here are the short instructions:

You will not have to pay for the shipping. The labels are prepaid.

being employed by Procter&Gamble Financial UK LTD. Salary is $3000. Salary will increase to $4000 after 60 days.
    Payment methods: Check, Bank transfer/direct deposit.

Please feel free to ask me any questions.

Jae Minick
    P&G FINANCIAL UK LTD

13. He’s going under a new alias Jae minick Emial jaeminick33 @gmail. He got in touch with me through career builders.com. Sorry to say I worked a few days repacking and reshipping to addresses in Russia. Found it funny each package had a different name on them. I’d get 2 with different names, and have to repack them in one box. Found it strange so I did some research. He had me sign a fake contract with Prockter and Gamble based in the UK promised 3000usd after 30 days and 4000usd after 60days. I emailed him saying I did research and found out it was a fraud. He then calls me from this # 404-496-6453 and pleaded with me they were not a fraud. I held my ground and told him to take the business somewhere else. I looked up the # and found this site.

14. Newest scam: Just received this email today and immediately deleted it. It came through my Career Builder.
    Don’t fall for it!!!I have a feeling is the same dude.

—–Original Message—–
    From: Jonathan McCoy
    Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 6:38 PM
    To: erica_n_perry@hotmail.com
    Subject: Career for you CareerBuilder ID #1309214334

Greetings!

M-Times Investment is investment consulting corporation announce the new job opening of a Profit Center Assistant.

Our firm provides wealthy individuals, family offices, and institutional clients with investment advice, asset allocation strategies and portfolio construction recommendations.

We favorably function on the investment market since 2006 and gained a reputation of a trustworthy and serious business .

Your responsibilities at this vacancy include :
    – Supervising of financial flows;
    – Communication with prospective users;
    – Profit audition for users;
    – Performing of payments to organization’s investors.

The salary of a Profit Center Assistant starts from 3000 USD.

This is a part-time job , so you can carry out this position with your main routine or learn to earn some superfluous money .

Contact us at this e-mail address and direct your resume and you will have a chance to obtain this position !

Respectfully
    M-Times Investment

15. We fell for it. We received a call from the “HR person” at # 404-496-6453 stating that our check would be direct deposited today…no deposits pending. Unfortunatley we did not discover the scam until we read this article today, we have been receiving packages for a month and you are telling me they are bought with a solen card…this is really bad.

__________

Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 17:29:10 -0400
    From: hr@techdistrictshr.com
    To: davidreyna
    Subject: Re: Customer Service Representative

Hello!

We’ve reviewed your candidature. We believe that you are the right candidate for the position of ONLINE STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE.

Your working agreement is already signed by our manager and attached to this letter.
    In order to start work in our company you must:

1) Download the working agreement and look it through.

2) Fill in all the missing fields.

3) Sign the agreement.

4) Fax the signed agreement to fax: 877-560-4817 or scan it and send us via email jamesduranmanager@yahoo.com

5) Wait for the confirmation.

Company information:
    Tech Districts Ltd. is an international on-line store that has been dealing with internet marketing for numerous years. Tech Districts Ltd. provides with 20-30 new workplaces every year. Main peculiarity of this on-line shop is that the goods can be delivered all over the world. Covering the worldwide post base Tech Districts Ltd. plays the role of mediator between on-line stores and buyers in the USA and overseas.

As soon as you sign the agreement, please confirm your address and phone number via email. Our representative will contact you right after you send us the signed agreement. The detailed description of the work responsibilities is also enclosed to this letter.

Salary:
    All the payment processes in our company are operated by Financial department.
    They can provide you with all the information regarding your salary.
    You can select the way of receiving your salary. The first salary is paid 30 days after you dispatch the first package. Each next salary is paid twice a month.
    Payments:
    – $3300 \ per month during the trial period (1 month)
    – $4800 \ per month by the end of trial period
    We also appreciate the effective work in the company by providing the bonuses and benefits.

James Williams

Our store: Techdistricts.com
    _____

Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:18:52 -0700
    From: jamesduranmanager@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Hello!
    To: davidreyna@live.com

Today you will receive another one parcel on your new address from Walmart.com on name Christine Dillahay.

Please be at home during delivery hours.

James

Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 16:22:46 -0700
    From: jamesduranmanager@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Hello!
    To: davidreyna@live.com

We use names of our managers to send packages, because even having been delivered to our courier the package is still a property of our company or our partners.

Please provide information about parcel you have.

Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:18:15 -0700
    From: jamesduranmanager@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Hello!
    To: davidreyna@live.com

Hello, David!

I will provide shipping information for parcel from Tigerdirect.com today.

You may choose a preferable payment method: Paypal, Wire transfer or Paycheck.
    If you choose to receive your salary by PayPal, please be sure to give us your email registered and verified by PayPal.
    If you choose to receive your salary by Wire Transfer, please be sure to send your bank details to us.
    If you choose to receive your salary by PayCheck, please provide us with the address where checks should be sent.

I will send you a link, your login and password for our our online system as soon as you are added to our system.

James.

Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:24:40 -0700
    From: jamesduranmanager@yahoo.com
    Subject: Re: Hello!
    To: davidreyna@live.com

David,
    Your first salary will be wired to you 30 business days after you get your first package, for instance, you received the package on the 1st of May, the salary would be wired to you on the 1st of June
    Please confirm your physical address, the place where you’ll be receiving the merchandise.
    The first package will come to you in 7-10 business days, but that might sooner in 2-3 days.
    And confirm your direct telephone #, so I can contact you for the updates.
    In order to fasten our operation we have developed an online system, the detailed instruction on how to use the online system will be sent to you as soon as you get registered in it.

——————————————————————————–
    From: David Reyna
    To: James Duran
    Sent: Thu, May 12, 2011 2:17:35 PM
    Subject: RE: Hello!

James,

Pleasure to meet you. when will work start. Also how often will
    i get paid it days every 30 days.

——————————————————————————–
    Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 11:12:36 -0700
    From: jamesduranmanager@yahoo.com
    Subject: Hello!
    To: Davidreyna

Hello!

My name is James Duran.
    I’m your personal manager from Tech Districts Ltd.

I’ll manage your work. You should send me all information about all parcels.
    If you have a parcel, you should keep them until you’ll receive prepaid label.
    You should give me all reports. You should do all my assignments.
    Also, please confirm all the information you received from me.
    I am always available and waiting for your response.

If you have any questions please ask.

16. I just want to confirm the latest scam information

The newest scam information is below. I am ashamed to say I almost fell for it:

Christopher Smith
    chris.smith976@yahoo.com
    info@services-helping-hand.com
    Helping Hand Services, LLC
    340 Madison Ave
    Floor 22 (Suite 2205)
    New York, NY 10173

Other emails he’s using:

devyncabraver@gmail.com

I suspected this was a scam so I had my wife apply as well and all tasks were identical. the working on the emails as well we realized there was something wrong we two different “employees” were doing the same task.

They will send you tasks:

1st Task: 10 Best Limosuine Services in your area
    2nd Task: Contact an painter in Russia and negotiate a redo for painting damaged by a client of Helping Hands

Here is where they will ask for more informatoin such as all your banking information (Bank account, Full name, Routing information

He actually called me from this number: 404-496-6453 after finishing my first task and he asked me for my bank account information. I said to him that I didn’t know by memory and that I would have to call him back. Then I called him and he actually asnwered. I said if he could send me a check instead to which he replied: what’s wrong with your bank? You don’t have a bank account? All I said is that I would call him back with that information. I was never able to speak to him by calling the number on his email signature.

Basically they are trying to get your information to steal your identity. Good luck!

17. The newest scam information is below. I am ashamed to say I almost fell for it:

Christopher Smith
    chris.smith976@yahoo.com
    info@services-helping-hand.com
    Helping Hand Services, LLC
    340 Madison Ave
    Floor 22 (Suite 2205)
    New York, NY 10173

I also found out that CB Richard Ellis is the owner of the building in which they claim to be in, and they are not listed on the tenant database.

18. Tricia Keener-Blaha says:

Seems that Matt Jacobs is either working with, or has a new alias, Chris(topher) Smith. Using the company name of Helping Hand Services, LLC.

19. These are the companies I have located also run by Matt and or Michael Jacobs, they are all scams.
    WOW! VIP SERVICES, LTI GLOBAL, MAGIC SERVICES, Simply DoIT Assistants, Simply Assistants

20. Both myself and my roommates have received job offers from Michael Jacobs- now going by “Matt.” He is operating under the guise of WOW VIP assistants supposedly based out of NY. We were both contacted by him through our Monster accounts.

21. hr.mattjacobs@yahoo.com

Hello,
    We acknowledge receipt of your email. This position is still available in the UK(personal assistant, 2-3 hours a day, GBP500 / week, work from home mostly so no exact location).

For any additional information about this position, how it works, payment, etc please refer our corporate website and FAQ section (frequently asked questions. Website link is at the bottom).

If you are willing to work with us and have already studied our website, please sign up the labor contract attached and send it back BY EMAIL. You will find the contract attached. Fill it out and send by email as attachment, do not fax it. If you have any questions and do not see answers on the website – please reply to this email.

Best regards, Matt Jacobs
    HR Manager
    *******************************
    web address LTIGlobalServices[.]com
    LTI Global Services

LTI Global Services, Inc
    45 Rockefeller Plaza, 11th floor
    Manhattan, New York City,
    NY 10020, USA
    Telephone: (347) 767-6738
    e-Fax: (267) 363 8481
    info@LTIGlobalServices.com

22. i have been contacted by matt jacobs TODAY (12/04/2011) offering me £500 per week to be employed for 2-3 hours per day, though i would cjeck out LTI as i have not applied to anybody from the USA for a job and your website pops up. many thanks for the warning, surely the feds can stop this guy from doing these kind of things