Right now, I’m sipping my coffee, writing this post, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of 14 family members. These past few month have been a whirlwind of meetings, flowers, cake tastings, and appointments, but it’s all coming to an end in a few days because…

I’m Getting Married on Saturday!

I have a wonderful best friend who I’ll be proud to call my wife (that word is going to take some getting used to) in just a few days. We met six years ago in college and have been together ever since. I’m very blessed to have found someone so supportive. She is truly awesome.

We are going on a honeymoon to Hawaii for two weeks on Monday. We’ll be visiting the islands of Maui and Kauai. I absolutely cannot wait to sink my feet in the sand, kick back, and have absolutely nothing to do but relax and enjoy those soothing ocean sounds.

As you may have guessed, my email response time is going to be awfully slow these next few weeks. I hope you understand that I will be limiting my laptop use as much as possible while honeymooning in Hawaii. I will get to the email, but it may take a few extra days to do so.

The lovely Halina has written a couple of extra posts for the next two weeks. I’ll be away, but I’ve Tried That will still update as usual.

Okay, I think that’s it! Wish me luck!

-Steve

Last Updated: August 9, 2012

Join the Discussion

Boyce

Congrats Steve!!!! Our annversity is the 8-18-1978 yep 34 years most years were great!!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!

Anna

Congrats! Enjoy your vacation!

Ester

Congratulations steve. wish u n ur wife happy 4ever…^ω^

Mary

Congrats! God Bless you both on this journey in life together.

Gary Sampson

Steve,

Congratulations to you and Halina!

Recommend simplifying your new life together by avoiding the hyphenated last name. Need I say more?

Thanks for steering me toward WAU. I plan to enroll next month.

Janet

CONGRATULATIONS Steve!!!

I want to first of all, thank you for being legitimate and sincere regarding all the information you’ve sent me in reference to the home base businesses. You’re the Best!

May the Good LORD bless you and your soon to be wife in all areas of your lives. May HE bless you richly in more ways than one.

Akin A

Congrats Steve, Have ablissful married experience – and stay married – to your heartthrobe!

Joe

Hey Steve,

Sincere Congratulations. If your bride is anything like you, you two are going to have one terrific ride through this life. Sorry I didn’t respond sooner, but there have been a few changes in my situation and I haven’t been able to check my email as much as I would like.

harrison

congrats Steve.May the blessings of the lord be with you and your household.Happy married life and enjoy your honymoon

Ora

Congratulations, been there several times…just beautiful!

Anna

Congratulations and best wishes to you both!

Linda

And I forgot to mention, my our son is in the Army and is stationed in Hawaii. He has said it is an awesome place. Your in for some serious beauty in paradise. Have a wonderful time.

Linda

I have been following you for a very long time! I just want to say, from someone who has been married for 30 years to my best friend! Congratulations! No matter what comes along in your lives, always remain best friends and you will come through it all!

Tony

Congrats!! May you have a long and happy marriage. Enjoy Hawii!!!

Earl Billingham

I’m so happy for you both! I wish you well as you enter a new chapter in your life with the special person you love. Thank you for sharing this great news with us all!

Lyn Gibson

Hope all enjoyed your special day sorry missed the date just got to read my emails, wish you both all you wish and more.

Xenia

God bless on your wedding day, best wishes for you!

Koulla

Congratulations, happiness and health.

Lisa Simmons

I wish you the best. Enjoy each other and remember that communication is key to any relationship. I have been married 37 years. Marriage is for life. I thank you for all you do. Enjoy your honeymoon.

CAROLINE BROMM

CONGRATZ TO YOU BOTH —HAVE A VERY HAPPY TIME IN HAWAII –ITS A GOOD WAY TO START THE UNION –YOUR INFO YOU SHARED HAS BEEN SO HELPFULL –I SAVED IT ALL –WATCH FOR NEW GOODIES AND HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU WHEN YOUR RELAXED AND HOME –VERY GOOD NEWS -ITS GOOD TO HAVE A SOULMATE AND FRIEND –THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO AND BEST WISHES FOR A LONG AND HAPPY LIFE TOGETHER —

McKenzie

Congrats! I got married in Hawaii, so I can say, “I’ve tried that” and it was awesome! Enjoy.

Guiselle

Congrats!!! I wish you The best!!!

Upendra

Congrtualations to Steve and your wife and Best wishes for future to you!

Gail

Congratulations to the happy couple – hope the weather was gorgeous for your big day yesterday! May you have a great time in Hawaii and an even greater new life ahead.

ibolya

Hey, Steve,

Congratulations to your wedding! Have a happy honeymoon in Hawai and more happines after that.
    May God bless you and your wife.
    Best wishes,