Now tracking 25 legitimate paid survey companies.
Paid Survey Background Information
Paid surveys are a very popular way to make a little extra money online. The following sites provide surveys by market research companies. These companies value the opinion of consumers and thus are willing to compensate you for time spent giving feedback on different surveys. Taking individual surveys won’t make you rich, but it’s a great way of making some side money and having fun doing so.
Have you taken an online survey before? If so, skip below to view the list. If not, read the following pointers to make sure you make the most you can with paid survey opportunities.
- Almost every survey company requires that you reveal some background information about yourself. This will develop your profile and will determine how often and what kind of surveys you will receive. It is recommended to fill this out as complete and as quickly as possible in order to maximize your chances of receiving survey invitations.
- Survey invitations are typically sent once they are available via email. The numebr of survey invitations you receive will depend on your profile. Survey invitations typically don’t last long, so don’t wait for a few days before accepting the survey.
- Nearly every survey will screen you again once you accept the invitation. The screening process is a series of short questions to make sure you are the ideal candidate for the survey. If you don’t qualify, you’ll be thanked for your time then turned away. If you do, you’ll spend anywhere from ten minutes to an hour filling out the survey.
- The compensation you’ll receive for filling out a survey will be different with each company and each survey you take. You can expect at least $1 – $10 on average, depending on the length of the survey. Some specialized surveys can pay upwards of $25 or more. You will receive this money once you meet the survey companies minimum cashout requirement.
Recommended Survey Programs
- Instant Cash Sweepstakes
- American Consumer Opinion
- Global Test Market
- Opinion Outpost
- Epoll Surveys
- Greenfield Online
- Harris Poll Online
- Ipsos I-Say
- Mindfield Online
- Media Transfer
- Opinion Central
- Opinion Now
- Pinecone Research
- Survey Spot
- Synovate Global Opinion Panel
- Yahoo! User Research
There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $10,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.