By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on I’ve Tried That’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on I’ve Tried That’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by I’ve Tried That at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on I’ve Tried That’s web site are provided “as is”. I’ve Tried That makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, I’ve Tried That does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Refund Policy
A membership at I’ve Tried That comes with a 100% guaranteed refund within the first 60 days of your membership. If you’re not 100% satisfied with everything offered here, you may request a full refund of your purchase. After 60 days, all sales are final and I can no longer process refunds.
Upon refunding you will lose all access to the course and its information within. You’ll be removed from our mailing list and you will no longer receive updates. You also agree to discontinue the use of the materials on the inside.
Please allow up to 72 hours for your refund to be processed. I may also refuse a refund for any reason which may include but is not limited to what I feel is fraud, misuse of the system, failing to refund the order properly and for any other reason I see fit. However, I rarely refuse refunds and this is not a normal procedure. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. I also reserve the right to change any information within this document and within the I’ve Tried That Membership area – at any time.
In no event shall I’ve Tried That or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on I’ve Tried That’s Internet site, even if I’ve Tried That or a I’ve Tried That authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on I’ve Tried That’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. I’ve Tried That does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. I’ve Tried That may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. I’ve Tried That does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
I’ve Tried That has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by I’ve Tried That of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to I’ve Tried That’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.