Quick background information: I’ve Tried That offers free blog installations. We’ll handle all of the icky technical aspects of setting up a blog for you and leave you with instructions on how to use it. I’m currently working on a free guide for anyone who sets up a blog through I’ve Tried That. It will feature my tips and advice for beginners based on my experiences as a professional blogger. Interested in setting up your very own blog? Click here for more information.
Blogging for Beginners
I’ve been working on the blogging guide for beginners for a few months now and have nearly completed it. However, I need your help in finishing it. I want to cover as many basics for beginners as possible. Here are the topics already covered. This is just a rough overview of the topics I’ve covered and each bullet point will be much more in-depth in the actual guide.
- Introduction: What is a blog, benefits of having a blog, how to get started
- Getting Started: Coming up with a name, idea, how to get setup
- Using your new blog: How to make posts, edits, and manage your blog
- Writing content: Finding topics, setting schedules, breaking news
- Driving traffic: How to get people to come to your blog
- Making money: Ways to make money, optimizing your site to make money
- Conclusion: Wrapping up
Now, what I need from you is suggestions on what else you would like to see covered. Please leave a comment below or send me an email with any topics you would like to see covered or any questions you would like answered regarding blogging.
There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $10,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.