One thing is becoming increasingly clear to me and Steve: two guys can’t keep up with the sheer volume of money-making and money-saving claims online. We can point out a scam here and there, or show you when one or two programs can’t deliver what they promise. But we’re just two guys against hundreds and hundreds of questionable characters, each one bent on taking your hard-earned money from you. So we need your help.
We are looking for a few internet-savvy readers who can help us check things out. Here’s how it works:
- You send us a note telling us about the program you want to try.
- We pay for it and sign you up.
- You check out the program, try out the advice, and write up a review. (If you’re a good writer, you can do a guest post on I’ve Tried That. If you’d prefer, you can give us all your notes and we’ll write up the review for you.)
- If it’s a scam, you’re not out any money.
- If it’s a good deal, you pay us back for your entry fee and then the program membership (or whatever) is yours to keep. Get rich on us!
Is there a program that has intrigued you, but you just haven’t yet signed up? Become an I’ve Tried That Secret Agent! You can help put scammers out of business and might just make some money in the process. Note, however, that we won’t accept proposals for data entry jobs, programs already covered on I’ve Tried That, or programs whose URLs shout “SCAM!”
Contact us using the “Contact” link at the top of the page, and please include a link to your program’s Web site. We’ll choose a few winners and get you your Super Secret Spy Decoder Ring right away.
**Note: You must provide your own Super Secret Spy Trenchcoat.