You write a guest post for I’ve Tried That, and we’ll send you a free copy of our Complete Guide to Telecommuting ebook. I’ll even toss in a bonus copy of our Tax Tips for Telecommuters guide. Sound good? Start writing!
What’s in it for you?
- Our Book – If you write and submit a post, we’ll send you a free copy of our Complete Guide to Telecommuting as a thank you.
- Exposure – Our blog is visited by thousands daily and over 2,000 people are subscribed to our email updates. Plenty of people will be able to enjoy your hard work.
- Traffic – Every guest post you submit will, of course, be credited to you. Each post will be accompanied with a blurb about you and a link back to any website of your choice.
- Satisfaction – By writing a post for I’ve Tried That, you’ll be helping others achieve their goals by offering advice on whether or not they should follow in your footsteps or stay far away from programs you’ve tried.
- Praise – You will personally be thanked via email by both Joe and Steve for your hard work. Hand-written letters of appreciation are available upon request. Seriously.
So, the perks sound good right? I bet you’re now eager to spend your days writing articles for I’ve Tried That. Well, hold on a minute as we do have a few requirements that we would like you to follow.
What We’re Looking For
- Write your own story. Please don’t copy and paste another’s work. It won’t be accepted and you won’t get a book.
- Write at least 300 words. You can write a lot more if you like, but please keep it above 300 words.
- Write something relevant. Our blog is about the various methods of prospering online. Have you recently tried a product making such claims? Or joined a program that promised to make you rich in 30 days? We want to hear about it. Yes, you can stray from our usual topics (we do), but it might not get accepted.
Just Send in a Post. Get a Book.
That’s right. If you simple just send us a guest post, we’ll send you a book. Even if your post gets rejected (with the exception of stolen work) or doesn’t get published, you still get a book. Submit any finished articles to Steve@IveTriedThat.com and I’ll keep you updated on the status of your post. If you have any questions, send me an email or leave a comment and I’ll be glad to answer them.
There's only ONE program I really recommend. It helped me turn my 'hobby' into a $10,000+ per month money making machine. Click here for the exact formula I followed.