I’m heading away on vacation on May 28th and I’ll be gone for two weeks time. I won’t really have time to update. Hell, I don’t know if I’ll even have Internet access while I’m away. So, I am looking for some extra content to fill in the days that I’m gone and would love to feature reviews and articles written by the I’ve Tried That readers.
I do have a limited number of spots available. The sooner you can submit an article, the more likely I am to use it. I will take the time to read every article and respond to you personally. If your article is well-written but I’ve already hit my limit, I’ll feature your article after I return.
What am I looking for?
- Mostly product or program reviews, both positive and negative. All articles will be prescreened by me. This is not an opportunity to promote a crappy product or badmouth an individual or company. Instead, I want your real world experiences.
- Articles revolving around making money from home or running a home business are welcomed as well.
- Please don’t submit a positive review of a product or program you own. This is not a chance for you to self-promote.
- In terms of length, anything over 300 words should be fine. I’d like to feature actual articles, not just a single paragraph.
- Be sure to include a small 2-3 sentence ‘About Me’ byline so I can credit you for your work. This can include a link to your blog or website.
Submit all articles to Steve@IveTriedThat.com
I think that’s it!
Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below.