Right now, I’m sipping my coffee, writing this post, and anxiously awaiting the arrival of 14 family members. These past few month have been a whirlwind of meetings, flowers, cake tastings, and appointments, but it’s all coming to an end in a few days because…

I’m Getting Married on Saturday!

I have a wonderful best friend who I’ll be proud to call my wife (that word is going to take some getting used to) in just a few days. We met six years ago in college and have been together ever since. I’m very blessed to have found someone so supportive. She is truly awesome.

We are going on a honeymoon to Hawaii for two weeks on Monday. We’ll be visiting the islands of Maui and Kauai. I absolutely cannot wait to sink my feet in the sand, kick back, and have absolutely nothing to do but relax and enjoy those soothing ocean sounds.

As you may have guessed, my email response time is going to be awfully slow these next few weeks. I hope you understand that I will be limiting my laptop use as much as possible while honeymooning in Hawaii. I will get to the email, but it may take a few extra days to do so.

Want more money?
This video will show you the simplest and fastest way to make money online today. Watch it for free right now.

The lovely Halina has written a couple of extra posts for the next two weeks. I’ll be away, but I’ve Tried That will still update as usual.

Okay, I think that’s it! Wish me luck!

-Steve

READ THIS NEXT: How to build a full-time income online with no experience

Join the Discussion

Sten

Congratulations and best wishes!!!

Mijo Vinski

I wish you a lot of happiness and a vey harmonious and fullfilled married life.Get at least three children to make it more interesting!

doug brown

Congrats! Steve and the little lady.

Kiliwina

Congratulations Steve! I wish you and your wife the very best and hope you guys have a great honeymoon! The weather here in Hawaii has been pretty nice…Maui is beautiful…especially if you take a drive out towards Hana. Kaua’i is great too! Have fun!:-)

Jobi

Wishing you the very best! Have a wonderful time in Hawaii and beyond.

Anthony Buenavista

Well, I wish you’ll have a happy honeymoon! Much luck to both of you!

-Anthony

Stacie

Congratulations Steve. Wishing you God’s blessings and
    happiness in your marriage.Make the best of your honeymoon.

Dave

Congratulations Steve. I wish you luck and all the best life has to offer you and your bride. Listen, concentrate on having the time of your life in Hawaii and enjoy every second together. Take lots of pics! Be safe and have fun.

Good Luck,
    Dave

maricel

congratulations and best wishes to both of you! continue to love and respect each other each day of your life being together.

ganfani

Congratulations Steve! wish you courage, strength and joy through the ups and down of married life.

Kenny

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes to you and yours.

Corinne Larimore

Much luck to you and your new bride!!!

Warmly,
    Corinne Larimore

Carol

congratulations Steve, I wish my husband and I could go to Hawaii I love it their, that is where we went for our honeymoon. I wish you the best of luck, have fun.
    Carol

FRED WORLEY

Great I AM HAPPY FOR YOU. FRED

David

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Have a wonderful time in Hawaai and enjoy your time together sans kids!
    I often wonder-if we had taken a honeymoon (we didn’t) if things would have turned out better. So enjoy, indulge and DON”T FORGET THE PICTURES!!

Many Blessings,
    David

Sheila Bergquist

Congratulations! Have a great time in Hawaii!

Mike

Best wishes to you and your wife
    God bless

Ken

Congrats, your off on a new adventure in your life. Enjoy it!!

Graham Wiseman

Very Best Wishes to you both, have a fantastic honeymoon and God Bless.

Sincerely,

G. Wiseman

Sylvan

Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of joy. If you both contiue to appreciate and respect each other, that’s what you will have. Also: Thank for your website. It’s one I know I can trust.

Sincerely, Sylvan

tahmid

happy honeymoon ….

Muhammad

Best wishes for the happy couple!

Cyril Umakhihe

Congratulations, wishing you the best in your marriage.

Ray Kessro

Congratz steve
    I married my best friend 40 yrs ago a better friend now then 40 yrs ago

Ray

Lasbery

Congratulations! One thing is to be joined together in matrimony, another thing is to stay together in matrimony. Remember What God has joined together let no MAN put asunder. I wish you the blessings of marriage.

Barbara Gates

Congratulations to you and your beautiful “best friend/bride”! You deserve all the very best and I pray only wonderful things for you now and in the future. I also apprceiate very much all you do for us to help us succeed without losing our shirt or getting caught up in schemes by “evil doers” who would take away our livlihood if they could.

Godspeed………come back safely but have a WONDERFUL time.

jonathan

My brother I hope you enjoy this wonderful time of ur life I’ve been the same way with my wife in you will get use to calling her you very own wife may God bless you in continue to do the right thing for her as she would for you in God will continue to bless you both Congrats to both of you

Halina Zakowicz

Congratulations, Steve! You’e made it to W Day! Have a great time and thanks for working with me all these months. Good luck to you and Amanda.

Ottoman

Congratulations steve, after all that hard work, you really deserve a break. And teach your would-be wife some ballet, its helps with better relationship(some idot told me),

Anyways, have a good trip!

Enjoy Hawaii before It becomes the destination of the past (stupid environmentalist advised me!)

See ya ;-)

• CG
    CG

Congrats! and BEST wishes!

Gary

God’s blessings on you and your bride to be.

Jeff

As a person who I have come to trust explicitly as to how you have legitimately tried to help and provide advice to people working from home I too want to add my congratulations to both you, Steve and your future wife on your nuptials taking place this weekend!

Hawaii is an awesome place to have your honeymoon. I’ve been there for vacation visits five times in my life. This October I’m going back for a sixth visit; only on this occasion I’ll be looking into places to live as I plan on moving there within the next year.

Best wishes and may you be granted a long life of happiness and the best of health to both you and your bride!!

Abdul

Congratz, Steve!

Stella

Congrats Steve! Happy for you! Best wishes to both of you!

Michael

I really like that you’re marrying your “wonderful best friend.” That’s what a marriage partner should be, and that’s the kind of relationship which only gets deeper and richer over the years. I wish you and your wife all the best, and look forward to hearing from you when you get back. Enjoy!

Jay

Congratulations Steve, Hawaii is a terrific place to Honeymoon. Visited several years ago, almost didn’t want too come home. My best friend of 32 years seems like we just started dating last week. All the Best!!!

Gina

Congratulations Steve, wishing you both all the best!

annie dalsey

Hi Steve and Halina,
    Just wanted to congratulate you both on a new beginning. It will be exciting and all the best wishes. Have a wonderful honeymoon in Maui. Aloha. AD

Tara

Congratulations to you and your wife!! Hope you guys have a safe and fantastic honeymoon!!

LaChalle

Hi Steve congrats on your wedding and I hope you and your new bride really enjoy every moment of today, the honeymoon and each other. I think everyone will understand you’ll be a little busy especially since you’ve already given tons of us useful information. This update has shown others how professional you are. Have fun!!!!!!

Lauren

Congratulations! I got married a couple years ago so I can personally tell you that everything will be great as will you! I met my best friend on a school bus when I was 9 and he was 11. He said he had a crush on me since I was 12 but it wasn’t until my Senior year that he confessed and we started dating. Now we’ve been together over 5 years, married 2, and have a little 5 month old girl. Yes, we have had rough patches but as long as you work them out together everything will be fine. Once again congrats and good luck!

Rachael C

Congratulations Steve! I am so happy for you and your new bride! Have fun in Hawaii and tell us all about it when you get back. Have a safe and blessed trip and may God bless your union

Yvette

Hey Steve, just wanted to wish you tons of happiness – you and yours- and hope that you enjoy a long and mutually blissful marriage together! Please give me your thoughts on Hawaii when you return. Heading there soon. Please get back to me when you return. I need to finish your course. I got caught up.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Danielle

Best wishes for the happy couple!

Donna

Congratulations Steve! I hope that you and your bride have a beautiful wedding day and honeymoon. Always remember to say “I love you” and enjoy each day together to the fullest!

David

Many congratulations … this is the one occasion you don’t want to put in the.. “Ivetriedthat” blog!!

Bill Lewis

Congrats, Steve! Have a great time in Hawaii, and don’t forget to come back. :-)

Kinya

Congratulations Steve! Have a great time and enjoy Hawaii.

Hi Lo

Hey Steve! Congrats! I stumbled upon your website not to long and I just want to comment on the integrity of your character and your website. I spent a good while being brain washed by all these hyped up affiliate products, that it really drained me out. Thanks and tty soon.

Cheri