Once in a great while, I encounter an online income training program that makes me stand up and take notice.
- Survey Junkie - The #1 survey site that doesn't suck. Short surveys, high payouts, simply the best.
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to check your email. $5 bonus just for signing up!
- Product Report Card - Test out new products and get paid to answer questions about them! Work with companies like Apple, Nike, and Amazon!
- Nielsen - Download their app and get paid $50!
100K Factory Revolution is one such program.
Because this program has a price tag of nearly $2,500. If paid off on an installment plan, 100K Factory Revolution costs almost $3,000.
What exactly justifies this high price tag? To answer that question, let’s first look at the program itself.
What is 100K Factory Revolution?
This Internet marketing training program is the creation of Aidan Booth & Steven Clayton, who both earn a full-time income from e-commerce. The 100K Factory Revolution program strives to have members earn $100K/year from four websites that they create and build, and then monetize using Facebook, Amazon and Google PPC ads (among others). The program also teaches members how to drive traffic to their websites and to sell affiliate products.
The 100K Factory Revolution is the newest iteration of the original 100K Factory Revolution, which was launched in 2015 and then revamped in 2016. The newest 100K Revolution product is set to officially launch on February 27th and contains a so-called “secret weapon.”
The program makes some very bold claims, such as how its members earn thousands of dollars each week. Also, in just 60 days, members can earn $100K/year through their own e-commerce websites by following the steps outlined in the program.
These are some hefty claims for any online marketing training program to make. E-commerce is a tricky subject as I’ve seen results where people basically hit the lottery and find a store that works well right from the start. HOWEVER, experience tells me that one must build content-rich, SEO-optimized websites, generate traffic, build email lists, and create actionable offers in order to hit the income levels outlined above. And this is all in addition to creating or finding desirable products to sell.
Can 100K Factory Revolution truly deliver on all these needs and tactics and ensure that its adherents earn 100K in just 60 days?
One big clue came from the case study that the program offers on its sales page. Here, you are offered the opportunity to download a case study of someone who went from earning $0 to $750K+ in just 7 months, and all by using just one website.
If you are at all considering purchasing 100K Factory Revolution, please download and peruse this program’s featured case study content. Why?
Because this report highlights, in very fine detail, just how the program will help you create $100K websites in the space of just two months.
The 100K Factory Revolution training plan
As reported in the case study, 100K Factory Revolution consists of an 8-week training program that results in four e-commerce websites with an average 5% conversion rate on product sales. The steps are as follows:
- Hand-pick a product. Here, you are instructed in how to pick popular products that not only sell well, but are highly adaptable to social media platforms, have high profit margins, an approachable price point, etc. Example products to sell and to avoid are shown.
- Install your store. “Test beds” are discussed as a way to test products for their potential to make money. In essence, you set up “rough-hewn” test websites and check their traffic and conversion rates early on. The websites with the best numbers are kept and the others are scrapped.
- Identify your buyers. You identify your target demographic for your product and then craft your ads to that demographic. The program also introduces you to the ‘Audience Matrix,’ a tactic for identifying who is most likely to buy your product(s).
- Initiate Traffic Machine. Here, you balance the cost of your advertising against product sales and find the optimal formula where you spend the least ad money for the most product sales. A “top-secret, number-crunching advertising super-computer,” called Vulcan, is introduced. This is also the “secret weapon” mentioned earlier, and one of the main points of the 100K Factory revamp for 2017.
- Optimize conversions. You optimize product sales by trying different selling tactics, including using different pricing/shipping models, trying different ad types and retargeting, refining the target audience, testing different website designs, leveraging the buyer email list, etc.
- Launch your super funnel. The super funnel, as described by the program, consists of launching optimized sales pages to your audience that capture its attention and wallets.
- Rinse and repeat. Here, the program tells you that you should shoot for a “modest” goal of making $8,000/month. That comes out to over $100K/year.
So, can this program deliver on its promises?
Pros and cons of 100K Factory Revolution
The 100K Factory Revolution program does make a lot of bold claims about how you’ll be earning thousands of dollars per week in just a few days.
There is also the assumption that, as long as you select the right products and optimize your products and ads, you should be making hundreds of dollars each day.
Could this be the case? Sure, your Powerball ticket may also hold the winning lotto numbers. It simply isn’t as easy as picking a product, creating an ad, and raking in the money.
Spending $2,500 on the program itself will be just the tip of the spending iceberg for you. With all the emphasis on Facebook and AdSense ads, you’ll need to dedicate your money to ad space on various social media sites and the Web itself.
A lot of your ads will fail as well. You can write off the loss of course, but it’s quite easy to lose a lot of money.
And this free video will show you exactly everything you need to do to get started. Click here to watch it now.
Finally, for the information you are provided, you can certainly find cheaper programs. This is on the higher end of eCommerce training we’ve seen.
As we haven’t taken the course, we cannot comment on the quality of the training and that leaves us with this question for you…
Has anyone tried 100K Factory Revolution?
$2,497 is a little too steep to throw down just to review a product, so we are opening the discussion floor up to you guys in the comments below. Please, if you have tried the program or have eCommerce experience, let us hear it.