Get. Paid. To. Click.
- Seeking New Product Testers - Get a GIANT box of free stuff sent right to your door. All you have to do is rate what you get.
- Opinion Outpost - Test out new products and get paid to answer questions about them! Work with companies like Apple, Nike, and Amazon!
- Money for Your Thoughts - The #1 survey site that doesn't suck. Short surveys, high payouts, simply the best.
- Nielsen - Download and install their app and get paid $50!
That’s essentially all there is to ClixSense. Click on a link, watch an ad, get paid. It’s awesomely simple and they DO PAY. I tended to avoid these type of ways to make money online in the past and instead try and focus more on building businesses and work at home careers, but this is one opportunity I couldn’t pass up.
What is ClixSense?
It’s a “get paid to click” website that is absolutely free to join and will pay you to look at ads. You pick an ad, look at it for 30 seconds, and they send you money. It’s really that easy.
The pay is a little low as you will only be earning a few cents per ad clicked. Over time the clicks do add up and you just found yourself a very easy way to make some extra money in your part time. You really can’t beat another source of income, not matter how small you think it might be.
ClixSense does have quite the extensive referral program that pays you directly to refer new members and when your referrals click on the ads. I highly suggest you talk to your friends and family and get them to join in as well. Refer more people and seriously improve the amount of money you’re making at ClixSense.
ClixSense pays out once you cross the $10 threshold via check or AlertPay. I’ve never used AlertPay, so I opted to get paid by check. They do have a processing fee to send you a check, which kind of sucks, but I prefer to receive checks. There’s just something about being able to physically hold your accomplishments that is ultimately satisfying.
Here are a few tips I’ve found since joining…
Be careful of the ads you view.
I wasn’t entirely thrilled with some of the ads I had to view. There are quite a few that revolve around “work at home” type offers. Some of these offers are what I have heavily advocated against in the past. If you’re just viewing ads, then you have nothing to worry about. If you consider signing up for a program you see in one of the ads, then I highly recommend you research the company and do your due diligence.
ClixSense allows international members!
Usually, these types of websites only allow US members, but ClixSense is accepting members from all over the world. Seriously. It doesn’t matter where you live in the world. Any person from any country can join and make money at ClixSense.
Consider signing up for a premium membership.
ClixSense offers a premium membership that costs $10 to join. Premium members are allowed to view more ads per day. Free members are severely limited to just a couple ads per day, while premium members can see over 400. A premium membership will increase the amount of money you get paid for referrals from $0.01 to $0.10 and will give you a bonus of $2.00 if one of your referrals becomes a premium member as well.
I find it’s only worth joining if you’re going to actively refer people. It’s great that you’re allowed to view more ads, but the real money in a premium membership comes from referrals. If you’re good at referring people, the premium membership is a definite must join.
And now, for my experiences thus far…
Proof that ClixSense Pays
I do test every program that I recommend and make sure I’m able to make some money first before firing off a recommendation. I joined ClixSense last month, watched a few ads, referred a couple of people, and received my very first check just a few days after the month had ended.
Here’s a copy of the check for proof…
As you can see, I was able to earn $44.18 in less than a month in mostly my spare time. It may not be a ton of money, but it definitely helps keeps the bills paid. Plus, it’s a nice chunk of change especially considering the time of year. Every little bit does help.
Is ClixSense.com a Scam?
No, of course not. In fact, I highly recommend you click here and join ClixSense now.
I’ve joined, looked at hundreds of ads and have been paid for it. Just exercise caution while viewing some of the ads and you’ll be in good shape. Start earning money and tell your friends and family about it to make some extra money off of the referral system as well.
Be sure to let me know what you think of the program in the comments section as well!
Best of luck!
Additional Programs to Try
After you create your account with Clixsense, here are a couple of other similar ways to make some money online. Join them all to increase your earning potential!
- Swagbucks – Login, answer questions, take polls, watch videos, make money. I’ve cashed out a couple hundred dollars in my first few months of joining. Absolutely a must join.
- SurveySavvy – This is my all time favorite survey company. I’ve cashed out thousands of dollars over the past 4 years from both my completed surveys and referrals. This one is highly recommended.
- InstantCashSweepstakes – ICS is a fun way to pick up some extra cash in your spare time. You answer short three question surveys every few hours. Some surveys were created by companies, other by users. Every survey you take has a chance at earning you cash. It’s fun, easy, and definitely worth checking out.
No joke. Here are the fastest ways to make easy money online. Click here to see how.