We all want to be healthy, to eat right, to exercise plenty and to feel good in our own skin. Sometimes though, it is hard work to stay fit and healthy, and having supplements can help us out.
Enter Vemma. They sell a vitamin & mineral supplement drink.
I bet you are thinking, “OK Dean, why are you talking about health drinks?” The reason is because Vemma is also an MLM company, and while I will state right now that it is not a scam or illegal, please read on to find out why you should think carefully about signing up or even avoid this one at all costs.
Vemma the MLM
Just a refresher for those that don’t know, MLM stands for Multi Level Marketing but is also known as Network Marketing.
This video will show you the simplest and fastest way to make money online today. Watch it for free right now.
The basic premise is that you sell the products and recruit other people underneath you to also sell the products of which you get a small commission.
The general rule of thumb with MLM systems though is it’s only the people at the top (the owners) that make any money or any real money.
You can sign up to Vemma and get a bunch of different products from them:
- 4 bottles of Vemma® (32-oz bottles, 30-day supply for 2 people)
- 1 V2 Fridge Brick (30 – 2-oz bottles)
- 2 bottles of Vemma NEXT® (32-oz bottles)
- 24 cans of Verve® Energy Drink (8.3-oz cans)
- 12 cans of Verve Zero Sugar Energy Drink (8.3-oz cans)
- 12 cans of Verve Bold Energy Drink (8.3-oz cans)
- 1 bag of Bod•ē Shake Vanilla Ice Cream flavor (16 meals/bag)
- 1 bag of Bod•ē Shake Chocolate Ice Cream flavor (16 meals/bag)
- 1 Vemma Success Kit
On top of that you will get a Business Builder Pack, which consists of:
- A FREE marketing website which utilizes social media to help you tell your story like never before.
- A FREE mobile app with innovative text videos and cutting-edge tracking to manage your business activity.
- A FREE success kit with the necessary tools every new Brand Partner should have to help you jump-start your business.
- A variety of Vemma products to share with others.
- A proven system of training tools and field leadership support.
- Full eligibility for the Rewards & Recognition Program, including a brand-new BMW paid for by Vemma.
- Freedom and flexibility to be in control of your business, your time and your success.
- A supportive upline and a corporate Home Office team of industry-experienced professionals dedicated to your success.
- A lucrative income from products you never have to ship or exchange money for. No merchant accounts, shipping, processing, customer service or other tedious tasks.
I listed everything you get because all of this costs a fortune! To get started with Vemma, the basic package (outlined above) costs $499.95 or $999.95 for a bigger pack.
48 drinks, 32 portions of icecream and a marketing kit for $500 bucks? WOW!
Not only that but after purchase you are set up automatically to pay $126 a month for 2 32oz bottles.
Edit: You can actually get started with Vemma without buying anything, but it is so hard to find this information I bet virtually no one does.
This is a lot of money to pay for out of pocket on a product that is expensive to sell, with no guarantee of selling it. Most of Vemma’s competing products can be bought at a supermarket for half the price, and there is no solid evidence that Vemma’s products will actually improve fitness or health.
The site makes bold claims that you can make a full time wage with a part time job by selling Vemma. In order to do that, you would need an awful lot of marketing and face-to-face sales, and some competency with online marketing.
The company does provide basic websites for those members who are buying into their products but realistically speaking these sites are cookie cutter sites, and you would be better off with your own.
The reality of Vemma, just like with any other MLM system, is that in order to make a profit and to regain money spent on purchasing the product (as you will have to give at least some of it away as testers) you need to sell a LOT and you need to recruit a LOT.
The company doesn’t pay you for selling though they do give you reward points for hiring new sellers. You have to make the money back by selling an already over priced product.
I would love to know how much Vemma earns from the distributors buying the product compared to how much the distributors earn.
Something tells me Vemma gets the better end of the deal.
The Bottom Line
Regular readers will know that I am not fond of MLM schemes, whether there is a product to sell like with Vemma or MLM’s evil brother the Pyramid scheme.
However, as mentioned at the start, Vemma is not a scam. It is a large, international company that’s uses an MLM system to sell products. If nothing else, you do get something for your cash even if it is an overpriced health drink.
Generally speaking, 97-99% of people who sell products under an MLM system will not make any money; many of those will in fact lose money.
So unless you want the product for yourself with the possibility of offsetting the cost by selling some from time to time, or unless you are an amazing marketing who could sell snow to Eskimos then MLM programs like Vemma should be avoided.
And this free video will show you exactly everything you need to do to get started. Click here to watch it now.