One of the most common questions we get is about online surveys. Is this one legit? Is that one a scam? The problem is that we just can’t keep up.
There are so many companies and Web sites willing to:
- Sell you survey info
- Sell you lists of companies that pay people to take surveys
- Sell you an ebook about getting rich from online surveys
- Set you up in survey business to make easy money
We just can’t keep up with them all! They’re all beginning to look very much the same. All I really know for sure is that Survey Savvy paid me more than $700 in 2008. Some people make a lot more. It’s one of our recommended survey companies. But there can’t be only three good ones!
So that is where we need your help. We know that out of the thousands of people that read posts here, some of you have to be pulling in a little change with surveys. If all of you who have had a little bit of success will help us by calling out the good companies, we would be grateful. And so would everyone else who lands at I’ve Tried That after searching for online survey information.
So speak up! But here are the rules:
- You have to have made enough money to cash out. Some companies have high limits.
- You have to have actually received the money you were owed.
- If your site was not free to join, include that information.
You can also tell us how much you made. And don’t lie! This is a “I tried it and it worked for me” thread. Call out your survey company so everyone else can join you in pulling in that extra pizza money.