Join the Discussion

Inbox
    x

RUSH Energy Drink ®
    10:46 AM (6 hours ago)
    to me

Good Day .
    We at RUSH Energy Drink® are pleased to inform you that you meet our laid out plans for this advertisement as your information has been received. Below are some questions you need to answer before we can proceed.

1.. How long do you intend to carry the advert on your car 1 month or 3 months?
    2.. Do you use your car everyday?
    3.. Do you have bank account Yes/No? We are not asking for your account details.
    4.. Send the picture of your vehicle.
    5.. Have you crashed a car between October 2018 till date?
    6.. Reconfirm Your Name and Address.

RUSH Energy Drink® will take full responsibility for placing and remove decal on your car and it will not resort to any damage. Also we have OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so please do not be alarmed by the payment not coming directly from RUSH Energy Drink®. Your up front payment would made after you have sent a reply with answer to the questions above and a confirmation email saying we should go ahead and mail out funds and i will like you to send the pics of the vehicle.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately.

Janey Huntus – Hiring manager

RUSH Energy Drink ®
    Email:www.rushenergy.com
    Phone: (901) 701-6650
    Phone: (774) 549-0908 TEXT ONLY.

___________________________________________________________-
    Monarch Beverages Inc. operates under an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Quality Management System. This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system. Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.
    ©2019 Monarch Beverages

Thanx so much for the post everyone. I almost fell for this today. They do have my address email and phone number. That’s not good. Just thankful for this post….

Andrew George Meyers

I received a text and email. They said they were going to send me a check. I will not deposit this. I will report it to the police and FBI.

Stormy

Welcome to the ROCKSTAR ENERGY DRINK advertisement program, A
      specialist who will install the decals on your vehicle has been
      allocated and your payment will be scheduled. You will receive your
      payment along side with the money that will be paid to the national
      car specialist, This is to afford mutual relationship between you and
      the specialist. A payment of $4500 will be mailed to you, You are to
      take out your first week’s pay of $400 and send the rest to the
      specialist Via Walmart money order and have it mail at the Post
      Office Or Wire Transfer, being payment for the installation and
      removal of the decals after the program. We need you to confirm the

How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your car ?

One(1)month
      two(2) months
      three(3) months

Do you drive everyday ?

NOTE :- PLEASE ALWAYS RESPOND TO YOUR TEXT

*AutoWrap*

I actually received a $4500 check yesterday, it’s on my refrigerator for my husband to see and have a good laugh too!

Andrew George Meyers

I was sent this today as a text and then email for Miller Light wrapping advertising. I have seen many scars and was apart of one a couple of times. I sent them an email saying I talked to the police and FBI and will turn the check over to them.

Maggie

Did they threaten your life after telling them you are going to the police and FBI? They threatened me saying you are going down for this. I have your address.

Phyllis Guyette

Received text messages first. Responded to them. No reply back. Then more messages I responded. Sent text to look for email. Email was from Rush Energy Drink Janey Huntus-Hiring Manager. We have OUT-SOURCED the payment of funds to you to another Agency, so don’t be alarmed by the payment not coming directly from RUSH energy drink. I received the letter and check with instructions on what to do text message confirm delivery
    by UPS . Had a check from the NATIONAL CHRISTIAN FOUNDATION Twin Cities 7701 France Ave S. Suite 360 Edina MN 55435 for the amount of $3,650.00 from the Bank of North Georgia. I was to deposit it let Janet Huntus know that I deposited it in my bank. And wait for further instruction and the check to go through in a few hours or a business day. A family member got caught up in a scam like this and was told not to tell the it could be dangerous for her and her family. Deposited checks waited bank responded checks were bad and all her account was blocked. She had no money could not get anything out of any several accounts her had there. They told her they no longer wanted her business after banking there for 60 years. I texted about the check the response was we partner with them. have not deposited check and will not. I got no response since then.

Mary Mary

Nelson johnson is sendind me daily texts right now askg when is check going to clear. I get texts from 530-428-5604 & 732-328-7476. It was to place a Bud light advertsmnt sleeve on my vehicle .the checks status is all they text about & now texts have turned all capital letters.

Amanda Pelfrey

Hello!! This happened to me via text. I didn’t fall for it!!

• D
    D

Kindly Read & Understand The Below Content Carefully.

Rush Energy Drink® New cans.

Since 1935, Rush has delivered a drink that’s as crisp and cold as a
    mountain stream. Our drinks consistently deliver a refreshingly smooth
    taste and easy finish and we are currently seeking to employ
    individual’s Nationwide, Regular citizens to go about their normal
    routine as they usually do, only with a small advert for Rush Energy
    Drink® plastered on your car as show on the image “NEW CANS, SAME
    GREAT TASTE”. The advert are typically vinyl decals that almost seem
    to be painted on the vehicle.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?..Lots of
    exposure and awareness. The adverts tend to be colorful, eye-catching
    and attract lots of attention. Plus, it’s a form of advertising with a
    captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can’t avoid
    seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This
    program will last for 12 weeks and the minimum you can participate is 7 weeks.

Compensation:
    You will be compensated with $500 per week which is essentially a
    “Rental” payment for letting Rush Energy Drink® use the space and no
    fee is required from you. Rush Energy Drink® shall provide specialist
    that will handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an
    up front payment inform of use regular check from our company
    via courier service for
    accepting to carry this advert on your car.

It is very easy and simple and no application fees required to get
    started, fill the form below.

Name

Address

Street Address

City

State / Province

Zip Code

Phone Number

Name/Color & Model year of your car/truck or bike

Age

Sex

NOTE: Rush Energy Drink® will take full responsibility for placing and
    remove decal on your car/truck or bike and it will not resort to any
    damage

Raymond Gold
    *Hiring Manager**

María

Thank you so much!
    I just received this for a job I applied
    Dear Prospective Client,

We are a Nationwide Mobile Advertising Company known for using private individual’s vehicle for mobile advert. If you are unsure on how we came across your email/resume, you have recently applied for a position on Craigslist shown in the subject line. We are offering you gateway to a weekly stable income whilst searching for your dream career job. Your vehicle will be wrapped with a “Frito-Lay®” vinyl decal design making it a mobile billboard to help create awareness of the products and the brand.

Our mobile marketing strategy propels businesses and creates lots of exposure and awareness. The automobile wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attracts lots of attentions. This program will last for 6 months, in which the minimum you can participate is 8 weeks (contract renewable at the end of every 8th week).

The decal will be installed by a representative of our graphic design company contracted by us specifically for the program and will be removed by the same representative once the contract expires. We will be responsible for any kind of damage made by the wrap (If any), but we are 99% sure that there will not be any sort of damage as the decal is harmless. You will be compensated with $500.00 per week which is essentially a “rental “payment for letting our company advertise on your vehicle and no fee is required from you, we shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. Adequate arrangements will be made as regards payment prior to making the AD visible on your car.

It is very easy and simple with no application fees required, we look forward to reading from you soon. If the term of the above works with you, do provide the information below to proceed:

Full Name:
    Full address and apt# if applicable:
    City, State, Zip Code:
    Phone number:
    Type of Car and Color:
    Model/Year: Toyota
    Present Condition:
    Average

Anthony Smalling
    443) 776-0181

Tami jo

To whom this may concern:
    I’m so happy and thankful I found this website. I just received a check via ups with tracking number and all. I almost fell for it. I too am on disability and thought this was a good opportunity to make some extra money. So I decided to investigate this and everything everyone said on here is exactly what these scammers are doing my check was for $1750, I was to keep episode$500 and get a money order for the rest with no name on it. Than email them back when I deposited this check in my account. So, so glad I didn’t do it. Thank you everyone for opening my eyes. Your all right It was to good to be true . You all saved me I’ll turn this check into the authorities. These people are heartless. I’m going to send them an email that I deposited it and mess with them try to get all the information I can.
    Again thank you all so much,
    Tami Jo

Tammy Lyons

I received my $1950.00 check yesterday via Fed Ex. After discussing everything with my husband Mark. We also came to the conclusion, IF IT SOUNDS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS!
    When the Federal Government is back to work, I will be reporting all the info I have on Monster car wrap ad team and offer.
    Thank you all to everyone posting their stories and support!

Kiki

I am also sure now after reading all reviews that I may be a victim of a scam from a Mr. Matthew Weiner an advert representative from coors beer. He has been contacting me via text and email. Matthewryanweiner@gmail.com I have not received the check yet. But my main curiosity is how I should deal with this. I’m always what if it’s not a scam. But 10 to 1 it usually is. I was hoping that just once the Lord was blessing me with the money I need at the time it is needed. I never lose my faith or trust in Him just in people. I know obviously I should not deposit the check but with what I heard about the threatening after all has been iniciated I am worried. And am curious on what actions I should take. I don’t have time to toy with the scammers nor do I have the patience to deal with such thievery. Please advise me on the proper steps to take.

Steve RazinskiFounder

It’s not a real check. Do not cash it and just stop communicating with the scammers all together. Ignore any further messages from them.

Debbie stout

I to have received a letter and check from monster energy.I was so excited to make extra money .I am also on disability.I’m pretty naive.But my husband is very suspicious.If it sounds to good to be true.It’s a scam.I checked the web site to see.Thank you for all your advice.I still have my money in my account.Still want to seek revenge on these assholes for trying to take advantage of innocent hard working people.

Stacy H

I too am dealing with RockStar Energy’s scam shit, pretty stupid and asinine…too bad these pieces of sh!t have nothing better to do then try to f☆ck up our lives. I jist revieved my check 1-28-2019…

Bessie Bearden

I received a text from someone named Austin Don a week ago that he was sending a payment for a car wrap job i had applied for.
    Which i must say i didn’t apply.
    Today, i received the check for $2.4500.Im not stupid, no body pays in advance that much money to anyone ever .This is the second such check i have gotten . Different locations.This is post marked in Adenton Fl.34211.Check Vidant health From First Citizens Bank and trust.Greenville Nc.
    There was a time i may have fallen for this.But not now.Beware !

Kelli

I should have mentioned that this company was Colgate.

• RS
    RS

Thank you for all this info. I thought so too that it was a scam and did not reply to their emails. But today I received the check via USPS priority from Tacoma WA.
    I am too,, concerned since they have my address..and what is best to do… ? tell them I did not receive the check.. or bank can not cash it….let the police know!? Seems like a 419 scam… we had been victims in past.. I still think the police needs to know about this they can also take finger prints from the check.. I do NOT touch the check like on one corner only,lightly. Also for police to have more warnings/alerts for ppl about such scams !
    Thank you for your feedback !

Steve RazinskiFounder

The police unfortunately can’t/aren’t going to do anything. Just ignore the scammers. The live overseas and there is absolutely nothing they can do to you aside from sending threatening emails. Just cease all communication and don’t give out any more personal information.

Syed fakhir Ali Shah

I have already made them sent me the fachek twice 😜. I the third one is on the way. Lol. Next week I’m thinking of asking them if they can just meet me somewhere and give me cash or may be I’ll just tell ask them “how about western union”. I’m fu****g loving wasting their time. At least they are not scamming other people in that time. It’s just two texts a day and can can play with them. I’ve been a victim since a month or so but I’m having fun. Steve Paul. This son of a biath is stupid as fridge. I am just not getting an option of uploading pictures.

Steve RazinskiFounder

Good work Syed. If you play dumb you just continue to waste their time and money.

June

Has anyone out there heard of this scam using Bud-Light?
      Thank

KIRK

I also received Email about Lay’s Auto Wrap but i received a $4,450.90 Cashier’s Check from CENTIRC, PO Box 2456, West Monroe, LA 71294-2456 but Priority Mail Envelope came from IICHAEL BARIAN, 09 E. 241st St, RONX, NY 10470 and first letter of name was omitted, and first letter of city was omitted.

Cashier’s Check cleared the bank and is sitting in my savings account for 2 or 3 days now,
    friday of last week i got text message “did you get the check,” after doing google searches and learning about this Car Wrap Scam i am not at liberty to forward monies i am now afraid that i may have received a Forged Cashier’s Check that may have legitimate account number, and routing account number on it, and that monies may have transferred from an actual account to my savings account. I am scared and don’t want to make any withdrawals or transfers ! There is an actual signature on the front of the Cashier’s Check plus my name and signature on the back of the check where recipient signs his name and signature for deposit reasons.

Advice from a friend whom is a pastor tells me police may not investigate because i have not suffered any monetary loss, but im afraid i may have received a forged cashier’s check and that i may have stolen monies from someon’es bank account now in my bank account.

This really scares the hell out of me !

Steve RazinskiFounder

You didn’t steal anything because it was never a real check. Just rip it up and stop talking with the scammers.

Sherrie

I approached a frito my wrapped car whose driver a woman was setting in a grocery store lot and asked her about how she got her car wrapped and she gave me the facts like most of the comments above. I went to a number she gave me and received a text after talking with a supposingly frito lay human resource person who arrangeages all wraps. From there it’s like above comments. I deposited check for 25000 and thought I’d wait for a week for check to clear if even it did. It seemed shady when told most of check would be going to installers of wrap. Well I’ve had doubts and sleepless night so I’m going to bank and tell them of this. I’ll show them correspondence and hope it doesn’t cause a problem with my bank. No money has been spent so wish me luck. I’m 68 but not stupid. Sherrie from california

Mia coffey

i have ths deal from lay’s brand!! Why dont people try to do G:OOD instead of al this negative stuff???? Come on People!!!! Please

Amber Coonce

I got scammed again but from “Apple Inc.”. To wrap my car. Check came via USPS for $4,650.00 of which $800 is mine & the rest goes to the designer. Check is deposited but hasn’t cleared yet & we all no it won’t either yeah me looks like my family & I are goin to be living on the streets because of these jerks. Thanks for putting 2 disabled people with a 6yr old son out on the streets.

kim

This is getting fun. I used Halina’s IRS garnishment idea. Response from them “Excuse Me?” I explained that I love the American Court System and that maybe they could experience it soon. Response: “You go ahead with what ever. Am contacting the accounting department. thanks for the wast of time.” Lots of grammar issues. I got the last laugh.

kim

I agree with Halina. Have a little “fun” with them. Have them mail you the check. At least you are making them pay the Fed Ex or UPS delivery charges and they are going to get nothing for it. I just told my person that it was a scam and I’m not depositing a check. They are very offended by this. They keep badgering me and saying it isn’t a scam and asked the problem. I told them the problem was they couldn’t speak or write english. They said they were from France (Janice Weber) – ha. I just sent a text using Halina’s IRS idea. Response “Excuse Me?” This is getting fun.

kim

I received an email to wrap my car for a company called HuaWei. They sent a check for $3880 and I was to deduct $400 for my first week’s pay. They said to deposit it in the ATM for faster access to funds. I was already wary but that was a huge red flag. I did some research and learned about the scam. Thank you everyone for saving me.
    My email came from Janice Weber janiiceweber@gmail.com (notice the wrong spelling in the email address). I also received texts from a number 646-470-8794

Steve RazinskiFounder

You’re very welcome Kim. You would have lost all $3880 to these scammers. Good work on taking the time to research!

Kristie

Hi i received a check priority mail for $$ 3,000.12 I figured it was to good to be true so im still holding it and it is a 914-481-3624 ty all for the information it’s definitely a scam now i know thanku so much people are such crooks!!!!

Donna Lankford

I received a check from Amp energy drink. They wanted to wrap my car. The details were the same as others have posted in these comments. I knew it sounded to easy to be true. I plan to report to my local law enforcement.

Fraud Victim. Almost

This is a Nos Energy Drink from A Hector……
    Welcome to the NOS ENERGY DRINK vehicle advertisement program, A
    specialist who will install the decals on your vehicle has been
    allocated and your payment will be scheduled. You will therefore
    receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the
    national car specialist When you get the payment, You will take out
    your first week payment of $500 and give the rest to the specialist, this
    is to afford mutual relationship between you and the specialist. A
    payment of $2500 will be mailed to you, out of which you will take out
    your first week’s pay of $500 and send the rest to the specialist Via
    Walmart Transfer Or Via Mail at Post Office, being payment for the
    installation and removal of the decals after the program. We need you
    to confirm the following so that the account department can issue out
    your payment.

Donna Montez

I got a text on my phone about the Lays wrap hearing all this I’m not sure about this anymore they send me a check for 1,998 reading all there now im scared this is fake I need answers.

Steve RazinskiFounder

It is 100% fake. Stop all communication with the scammers.

• Jo
      Jo

I received this text too and I’m not sure if it’s real either despite their very real looking website with copyright information etc. I’ve never filled out anything to receive such responses so I’m confused how they got my number.
      This is what the text says:

Wrap your Car in an AD for $500 weekly for lays chips.The wrap does not damage car paints.Go to https://layswraponline.com/ to apply. Txt STOP to STOP

I wish I knew who to contact to report them.

jacqueline allen

I think Im being scammed… Clearly Canadian car wrap. Just received the cheque for $4750.00. $400 a week for me and $4350 to have car wrapped. The cheque is from a valid car dealership in Cambridge …lol… I’ll be calling them in a bit…. I’m so glad I didnt go to bank with this… My brother in law is a cop and I’ll be calling him in a bit.

Valerie Sammis-Westerlund

A week ago I received a text message “car wrap approved” from 403-768-1737. I replied “wrong number”. An automated response back to me “It’ll be mailed”… I think nothing of it and I forget about it.
    The next day (Sept 19, 2018) I receive an email with the same info from John Edward and Jeffrey Malcom who ironically both share the same email address at admin@jfmartwork.com… I’m rather perplexed, but again… go about my business because I really don’t have time to think about it, figuring it to be some sort of scam. I delete it.
    Today I received the package via priority mail. Inside has not one but 2 checks for $2,450.90 from Central Credit Union of Florida. Wow oh Wow, I’m thrilled, hahaha not…
    The outside envelope is addressed from EGO Solis West 87th Street, New York NY 10024 and the inside envelope is from Joe Lazar, U.S. Marshals Service, 2604 Jefferson Davis Highway, Alexandria VA 22301.
    Instructions tell me to go deposit the check and pull the cash out at the same time from my bank and I can keep $500 for myself and hand over the rest to the technician that will arrive to put the car wrap on my car. This is obviously a scam but it’s scary because A) these people have my name, home address, email address and phone number. B.) They are waiting to stop by my house to retrieve their cut of the money??? How scary is that? Do I text them back and tell them that I have handed the checks over to the FBI?

Vince

I’m happy to inform you that you have successfully been entered into the program. Our auto wrap concept is sponsored by companies/corporate bodies.

A start-up check of $2,350.27 will be issued by one of our sponsors and mailed to your address. The amount covers your first week pay ($300) and the installer’s charges. Your subsequent paycheck will be $300 weekly after the wrap has been installed.

You are required to deposit the start-up check into your bank account and when it clears you will deduct your first week pay and send the balance to the installer via MoneyGram or cash deposit to their account. This is to afford mutual relationship between you and the installer. The balance which you are required to send to the installer is the payment for the Auto-Wrap installation, maintenance and removal.

As soon as they receive the funds, they will contact you to schedule appointment on when to come over to your location or preferred location to have the wrap installed.

In view of this, please confirm the following details;

How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your car?

One (1) month, two (2) months or three (3) months?

Do you use your car everyday?

NB: An inspection agent will come over to your location from time to time to monitor if you still have the wrap on your car for the period which you stated

If you are willing to get started, please reply this email stating that “I understand the payment process and I am willing to proceed”. Please include your name and full mailing address for confirmation and final approval.

Sincerely,
    Robert sivia.

Kimberly

I can not be more disappointed. A Cooks Timothy & I have been communicating since last Friday he’s going to call me tomorrow with the tracking number of a UPS shipment with a check in it. I’m on Social Security disability and was looking on websites to work from home and came across the Busch advertisment. I can’t believe I was ready to actually go through with this. I was curious to what the adverse meant might look like so I Googled Busch advertisements car wrapping and came across your website. My heart sank. But I am so thankful I came across this website instead. I haven’t received the check yet again he’s supposed to be calling me tomorrow with the tracking number. Should I at this point ignore him since I haven’t received the check yet or be upfront and tell him I know it’s a scam and then I’ll never hear from them again. Please advise I live in Las Vegas Nevada and have worked extremely hard for the last 30plus years in the Hotel hospitality industry until I became disabled and am now unable to work. The thing that is disheartening the most is these people know your looking for work and take advantage of that. My question is how do they end up on an “Indeed” website??

Tangala Sales

Do not respond to them. It us a scam, or you can choose to bbn let them know that you know it is a scam and they will leave you alone.

Angel Moore

I received the following text message yesterday….

Would you like to make three hundred and fifty every week by displaying a magnetic ads on your automobile for our natural beverage. Reply YEA to enter

***Delete***

prudence mccann

I received a similar email . it was a bud light advert decal, or everwhat. I gave the info and I got the email telling me how I wad to get compensated and what I had to do in order to fulfill their request for the rest of the money. red flags if you ask me so I them Google “does bud light randomly hire people to advertise for them? ” then I come across your post. …first off I’m not going through all that trouble trying to send anyone money that is left over I don’t care who they are trying to hire to design an advert for my ride. what I want to know is if I can get in trouble for cashing a fraudulent check that I presumed was legit wtf is anyone doing to stop these scammers, I don’t care where they live, they are the ones who need to get in trouble but yet we keep letting them get over on people. it’s not right. I did receive two checks in the mail today both for $2480….Im not about to cash these fake checks and get in trouble while they get away with thousands and nobody is stopping them cuz they live overseas. call the proper athourities…

Ashley

Hello!
    So..I got the email for making money wrapping my car, I filled out the form and they sent the check. I knew it was fake the moment I got it. But here’s the thing now..they are threatning me . They said they are going to come to my house , and get the FBI and all this BS. The check is in my dresser drawer where it will remain..I’m a little nervous that they keep threatning me.. is there anything I can do? Here’s the email:

Infact this is a message of which am using to express my negative feeling toward you and you have completely make things bad due to your silent and this is why i’m always tired of transacting with such people like you…we had a good conversation from the start and now that you receive the payment, you kept silent and never get back to me, first of all I’ll be contacting my lawyer right now for him to be aware of this and i will contact my uncle that he is a police and also file a report to the F.B.I department over there and let them deal with you because it seems you want to screw me with the money that was being sent to you and i am using this time to let you know i am not the kind of a person you can cheat or run with his money because i don’t just understand what you are trying to do with the money with you, i will give you just only 24hrs to get back to me with the MONEYGRAM AND WALMART-WALMART ONLY wiring details requested and if i don’t hear from you then be expecting I my self and the F.B.I at your address and i am very sure you would find your self in big trouble…Good day

Again, the fake check was never deposited. I knew better .. but theres multiple people reaching out VIA text and I think phone calls but I dont answer..I’m nervous ..thank you!!

Milena

Just tell them they don’t have to worry about contacting FBI that you already did it, but since they do have your address I think you might want to go to the police because you never know with that type of criminals

Karen

I got this same offer via a text message, then gave my email address. I was excited about the extra money and after a couple of days I started getting skeptical (I’ve been scammed before) thank you for stopping me in my tracks. I have not received anything from them yet. The company they are going through is Cadbury. Can I just write return to sender on the envelope?

Steve RazinskiFounder

You can just keep the check and ignore them. Or say you’ve never received it and ask they send another. Waste their time and money.

Mark Denne

Hey everyone, I have a new one here from ‘
    “1-714-293-8653 “…w/ a USPS tracking#9405510200828818443712,..and that the check will arrive at my home and i am supposed to receive this check, deposit it in my acc. (here is a new twist they have that i havnt seen before).. Immediately upon deposit of funds, I am to contact “OUT-SOURCES” with all the info on deposit receipt so they can contact GRAPHIC AGENT SPECIALIST to come to my house ETC> ETC>

Now, last year (ID like to toss this in too cause its another scam for people who sell on let-go etc….I had an old stove for $80. and this lieutenant over seas wanted me to deposit a $2,000.00 check, keep my $80, and another $80 for my trouble and deduct any cost for western union, send the balance, for the movers who would come to my house and deliver the stove to lake tahoe where he would return home from overseas from fighting for our freedom, and call to give him the money gram reciever #, I called the bank in new york and asked them if they had an acc. for this womans name .. the bank would not tell me thier cashiers check was good , I contacted the banks fraud dept, they were not interested, so i took the check to my bank mngr. an she said she had no way to trace it and that i should not deposit it, (I had no intention of doing so)

SOO here it is on my fridge ,as a wise man once said, however I did call the man and he actually argued with me when i told him that i would not deposit it and the bank wont cash it ( of course the bank would cash it because i have a good report) BUT BEWARE! that the last person to sign that check is responsible for the funds it is promised!, some people dont know that ,

Anyway I tried to get an address from him to mail the check to and of course no-way. and he argued that it was his property and by law i had to deposit it in my acc.

I laughed so hard i cried, and when i told him in fact that it was mailed to my address and it was made out to me that it became my property when it entered my mailbox .he almost begged me to go with the plan , so i wanted an address to send the fed. agent to. pick him up for us mail fraud, as he was using the post office to commit his crimes… never heard another word…

So I dont know how much fun Im going to have with this one here for MILLER LITE on car ads. but people, share these things with your friends so they know! another way to spot a scam quick is the way they write their messages when the say “Graphic Agent Specialist” instead of body shop, and they dont use ” to ” and “for” or “A” or use proper past tense RE: deliver instead of delivered , you can usually tell a foreigner by their grammar when their trying to pass for good ol USA! so be careful and i hope my story helped at least 1 person, …have a great day. Mark

Kenyanna

Thank you so much…. almost bought into it but it felt too good to be true then the texts started…
    davis miller
    Aug 14, 2018, 10:44 AM
    to me

Hello,

Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us, Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.

We are currently seeking to employ individuals worldwide.

How it works?

Here’s the basic premise of the “paid to drive” concept: Our DRINK® seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert of our DRINK plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as “auto wraps,”that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car’s exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
    Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it’s a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can’t avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 6 months and you can decide to extend your contract after the initial 6 months.

You will be compensated with $300 per week which is essentially a “rental”payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Our DRINK shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $300 inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car. to this effect you are advise to check your email regularly to get update as to know when your upfront payment will arrive along with Graphic Artist address.

1) You will receive a Certified Check. As soon as you receive the check, you will cash the check for the decal wrapping on your car, deduct $300 as your up-front payment. The rest of the funds should be transferred to the Graphic artist that will wrap the decal on your car. All you need is to confirm the acceptance and understanding of this email.

2) You will make a transfer of funds to the Graphic artist at the nearest walmart outlet in your area, the Info which you will make the transfer to will be emailed to you soon.

3) We’ll like to have some Information about your car.

i) Type of Car and Color

ii) Model/Year :

iii) Present Condition and the Mileage:

Note: Please, confirm that you did receive this message so that we can process funds that would be sent to you for the car advert.

It is very easy and simple,no application fees required. Get back with the following details if you are interested in these offer.

Applicant information:

Full Name:
    Full Contact Address:
    City,State,Zip code
    Phone Number:

All other instructions will be sent out to you ASAP.

I……..Confirm to have received this email and understand the content.

Best Regards,

Steve RazinskiFounder

100% a scam. Good research work!

DANA HAMILTON

I was scammed, supposedly MetroPCS wanted people to advertise on my vechicle I received two personal money orders.i put them in my acct one cleared the other one didn’t .I was told until 3 days after that is was fraudulent.now i owe the bank 1,475.00 . And they are telling me there is nothing they can do .I was just looking to make extra money

Steve RazinskiFounder

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the bank is right. They scammed you into basically sending an envelope full of cash. That money is long gone. I would try and speak with a bank manager to see if there’s anything they can do to help lower the cost or possible offer some sort of repayment plan.

Bruce

I almost got scammed today as well for a Monster Energy drink wrap.

My question is are there any legitimate companies that will pay you to wrap your car?

Unfortunately, no.

Companies just aren’t looking to pay people to wrap their cars. It’s a fairly inefficient way of advertising and would require you to keep your car parked in a highly visible area with a ton of traffic for it to make any sense.

Most companies will either use company cars, or hire people to drive company cars, like the Red Bull cars you see every now and then, and park at major events. The chance of finding someone to pay the average driver to put ads on their car is basically zero.

• Lu
    Lu

I today received check for $1950.00. This was from State Employees credit union. It’s a cashiers check. Remitter: Michael Jones. No company name on check but Company name on receipt that reads C A REDING CO. Modesto , CA. They sell copiers and water. Guy texting me to go to bank deposit check. Thank you all so much for posting this scam. I told them that if it sounds to good to be true then it isn’t true!! Also I sent him a snippet of the scam I found haven’t heard from him since. I was and am concerned that they know where I live etc.. and wonder what would happen if they came and wrapped my car??! I told him check will be sent back to him tomorrow..,

Steve RazinskiFounder

Don’t send the check back and ignore any other messages this guy sends you. He lives overseas somewhere and cannot do anything to you. Nobody is coming to wrap your car. Hang the check on your fridge as a reminder of how you almost lost several thousand dollars!

Mikala Alexander

I recieved this text message today

Hello will you allow Budweiser to put a small sticker on your CAR,TRUCK, OR MOTORCYCLE. For Budweiser new product advert and receive $600 every week if interested click on this link for full details of the job

I opened the link and got this

Paid To Drive Advertisement program By Budweiser
    Paid To Drive Advertisement program By Budweiser
    Budweiser is a Swiss watch company, founded upon the idea of fusion. Now a distinctive character trait, ‘ Budweiser’s story began with this motto, which now guides all its actions, its innovation, its developments and its partnership.

Budweiser is proud to present its newest timepieces for 2018 Baselworld; and we are currently seeking to employ individual’s Nationwide, Regular citizens, Professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for “Budweiser” plastered on your car. The advert are typically vinyl decals that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car’s exterior surface……….

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?………..
    Lots of exposure and awareness. The adverts tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it’s a form of advertising with a captive audience, meaning people who are stuck in traffic can’t avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 24 weeks and the minimum you can participate is 10 weeks…………..Compensation :………….You will be compensated with $600 per week which is essentially a “rental” payment for letting our company use the space & no fee is required from you. Budweiser shall provide specialist that will handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment inform of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car…………..It is very easy and simple and no application fees required to get started, fill the form belowase fill it out. It’s awesome!

It sounded like BS so I decided to look it up. I am glad I listened to my gut!

Codie

I received information about a Bud Light car wrapping job that paid $300 via check, in which it asked for basic information. I then got an email stating that if I provide info on my car/truck that a manager from Bud Light would “call” me and give me information about the job.

Two days pass and I get a “text” not a call, asking me to confirm any information and that I would have to pay a tech to wrap my car.. now I started getting suspicious about it so I asked certain questions but they never seemed to answer them, so I kept asking questions still with no answers, so I sent a message that I will be contacting the Bud Light corporate office with the managers name and will see if it is legit or not.

I haven’t received the “promised” check or any messages since then. Funny how I picked up on it after a few messages back for fourth because they misspelled alot of words and my questions went unanswered, and some of the wording didn’t seem right to me. I just wanted to share this so others may know to watch out for scammers.

Steve RazinskiFounder

Scammers usually abandon you if you start to question the legitimacy of the “job offer” and will move on to easier prospects. Once they think you are on to them, it’s over. Good work questioning them and wanting to find the truth.

Nancy D. Utomo

Hi, my husband received this check for Kickstartenergy drink car advertisement and he deposit it with Bank. He send email and the agent texted him back just the same cronology as posted from Helina. The agent insist to send the rest money as soon as possible through Walmart2walmart but we did not do it. How i report this with Bank since the money is funded in my account. I believe this is a scam. What next step to do? Thank you.

Steve RazinskiFounder

Absolutely DO NOT SEND any money to anyone. If you already deposited the check, go speak to a bank manager and let them know you were a victim of fraud. They will investigate the transaction and remove the funds from your account. Ignore and all messages the scammer sends you.

Carrie

Damn! I received an email
    June 2nd @ 12:26pm with the subject line:
    Paid to Drive Concept by Budweiser from henryatforthes@gmail.com

Hello, Will you allow Budweiser to put a small sticker on your CAR OR TRUCK and get $500 weekly, click on this link for more details.

I clicked the link and this is what it said:
    PAID TO DRIVE CONCEPT BY BUDWEISER
    Please Kindly Read & Understand Carefully Before Applying

We are seeking to employ individual nationwide, those that would like to make money by simply driving their car with small BUDWEISER advert plastered on its exterior surface.

How it works?
    This basic premise of the paid to drive concept by BUDWEISER is one of the new way the company adopt in this millennium era in other to compete with other companies in the market for the year end sale . Regular citizens, professional drivers are to go about their normal routine as they usually do only with a small advert for ” BUDWEISER ” plastered on the car. The advert are typically vinyl decals, also known as auto wraps that almost seem to be painted on the car, and which will cover the two front door of the car’s exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
    Lots of exposure and awareness is what the company get at first. The advert tends to be colorful, eye catching and attract lots of attention. It is as well a form of advertising with a captive audience that even people who are stuck in traffic can’t avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 16 weeks and the minimum you can participate is 8 weeks.

Compensation/Reward?
    You will be compensated with $500 per week which is essentially a “rental payment” for letting our company use the space on your car and no fee is required from you to get started. An up-front payment of $500 inform of check via courier service will be mailed out to you upon accepting the offer in carrying advert around your normal routine. BUDWEISER shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car .

Note:- Updates might also come via text message to your phone.
    Name *

Address *

Street Address

Address Line 2

City

State / Province / Region

Postal / Zip Code

Country / Region

Email *

Please enter a correct E-mail address as you will be notified by E-mail for next-step

Confirm Email

Cell Phone Number *

###

###

####
    Please enter a correct cell number as you will be notified by text for next-step.You will not be charged for any text you receive from us.

Confirm Cell Phone Number

###

###

####

Age *

Sex *

Car Color & Model *

Vehicle Picture 1

Vehicle Picture 2

Leave a comment *

Note: Vinyl car decals doesn’t damage the paint of vehicle and will be removed by our representative once the contract expire.

You will be contact via email by Hiring Manager DR. BRUCE SMITH

©2018 PAID TO DRIVE CONCEPT

Powered byEMF Online HTML Form

Although it seemed to good to be true, I still filled it all out and sent it back, hoping that it was infact legit.

Today, June 5th @ 12:21pm I received an email from Diann Stacy alaymarahodas@gmail.com (not from “Hiring Manager Dr. Bruce Smith, as the letter had said).
    Subject line: PAYMENT CONFIRMED ABOUT THE BUDWEISER
    Which read:
    Welcome to the Budweiser Drink vehicle advertisement program, A
    specialist who will install the decals on your vehicle has been
    allocated and your payment will be scheduled.You will therefore
    receive your payment alongside the money that will be paid to the
    national car specialist. When you get the payment, you will take out
    your first week pay of $400 and give the rest to the specialist , this
    is to afford mutual relationship between you and the specialist. A
    paycheck of ($1700) will be mailed to you, out of which you will take
    out your first week’s pay of ($400) and send the rest fund Deposit
    into the Specialist Bank Account , being payment for the installation
    and removal of the decals after the program. We need you to confirm
    the following so that the account department can issue out your
    payment; How long do you intend to carry the advertisement on your
    car? One(1) month, two(2) months or three(3) months? Do you use your
    car everyday? Also reconfirm your name and address as it should be on
    the check and your complete mailing address for your payments. We look
    forward to a great exposure of our products from you. Regards

Steve RazinskiFounder

Thanks for posting this email Carrie! This is most definitely not legit.

ChavonneJBrowning

This one’s for Double Cola…. Check to be delivered today

Hi There
    This email is to notify you that the payment for the car wrap services which you applied for is to be delivered to your residence TODAY OR TOMORROW via USPS with Tracking no: 9405512699350103413734

Kindly proceed to your bank to have the check deposited as soon as you receive it.Funds will be available for withdrawal immediately or 24hrs after it has been deposited.I will be waiting for a confirmation message once it has been deposited and state clearly when your bank indicates the funds would be available for withdrawal.
    Send me a scan or snap copy of the deposit slip issued to you at the bank via email after you have deposited the check for record purpose.
    You are to black out your account number on the deposit slip before it’s sent over to us.

Once you have withdrawn funds from your account i need you to do the following:

a. Deduct $ 300 which is your upfront weekly pay

b. Then from the balance left, set aside $ 200.00 to cover the wire transfer fees and the rest should be used in getting gas for running around.

c. Send the remaining funds to the agency who is in charge of placing the decal on your vehicle and also in charge of removing the decal after the expiration of the program.
    Once payment has been confirmed,a decal specialist will be sent to wrap your vehicle anywhere around your zip code depending on your preferred location.
    You are sending the funds to the head office of the agency for fast processing.The agency informed me that for EASY CLEARANCE of the funds and due to the limit of funds that can be picked up at a time. You are to split the funds into two halves and send each halve from two different WALMART outlets to their representatives stated below.

Locate a WALMART outlet and send out exactly $ 1200 to the information below via WALMART TO WALMART TRANSFER SERVICE:

NAME : ALAN STANTON
    CITY : AUSTIN
    STATE: TEXAS
    ZIP CODE : 78701

Upon completion of the First WALMART transfer, please proceed to another WALMART outlet and have exactly $ 1200 sent via WALMART TO WALMART TRANSFER SERVICE to the same information below:

NAME : ALAN STANTON
    CITY : AUSTIN
    STATE: TEXAS
    ZIP CODE : 78701

You are to use the leftover funds to cover the transfer charges.
    Kindly get back with the below information as soon as both transfer have
    been completed.

1st Transfer 9 DIGIT REFERENCE Number & Total Amount Sent
    2nd Transfer 9 DIGIT REFERENCE Number & Total Amount Sent

The first transfer is to be used for placing the decal while the second transfer is to be used for removing the decal after the expiration of the contract.

You have to confirm that you understand the content of this mail and also confirm when you receive the check package.

Waiting to have confirmation from you.

Acknowledge receipt of this email immediately ..

Best Regards

Sent: Monday, May 21, 2018 2:25 PM

Steve RazinskiFounder

Thanks for sharing the email! Definitely do not cash it and do not let them intimidate you in any way. There’s nothing they can do. You can safely rip up the check and ignore any incoming messages.

Beth

I forgot to include the company they are saying I’m going to be advertising. OUR Drink Yolo water

Beth

I received a car wrap advertise job as well and also to screen shots of all the messages. I was emailed by 2 people in the same email. One asking if I wanted the job and asking me for my info the second person just emailed me to day saying I was hired and will be receiving a check tomorrow . Thank goodness I came across this article. Here are the 2 emails: 1) Garcia Allen allcrunk@outlook.com
    2) Turner Campbell campturner@outlook.com
    The last email ibsemt I asked if there was any paper work that i needed to sign or if they needed anything else from me and they told me no.

Kathryn

Well, i also expressed interest. This time they claim the name of their company is MEDIA-392 and it’s for Red Bull energy drinks. I don’t know what made me think to look up the company and i came across your post. Thank you very much

Steve RazinskiFounder

You’re welcome! Feel free to copy and paste the email here to help protect others.

LaTonya

I received a message from rockstar energy drink for the decal offer. Its the same as all of yours. I haven’t gone any further after researching and finding this. Thanks you saved me from lots of problems. It’s a shame that this is a scam. It’s such a nice way to earn money until I find a job. Thanks and take care

Steve RazinskiFounder

Yeah, it would be extremely nice to make that much money on the side and these scammers know that. Unfortunately, it’s not real and they are preying on the people that will suffer the most.

Tina Richard

So I kinda fell for it meaning i sent interest in it but then learned it was a scam. So now they say they are we doing me a check with info to keep 300 and to send the rest to the graphic company. Fortunately I know what it ends up as. Do I just ignore the check because I’m definitely not cashing it?

Steve RazinskiFounder

You can ignore it and throw it out, or you can pin it up on your fridge as a constant reminder of how you almost lost $4,000 and got in trouble with the law. Good work on avoiding all of that!