Did you know that you can sell feet pics online and actually make cash?
I wasn’t that shocked. After all, I’ve written about selling hair, eggs, plasma, and breastmilk before.
And if you want to earn some cash out of your lovely feet, this gig can be both fun and fulfilling.
Today, this article discusses how to dip your toes (yup!) in selling feet pics: what you’ll need to know, where to sell those pics, and other burning questions you may have.
Why Sell Feet Pics?
Well, because there are buyers!
Who buys feet pictures, you ask? Here are just a few:
- Businesses: Modeling agencies, stock photo sites, podiatry websites, and shoe companies are just some of the mainstream buyers who’d like your feet pics.
- Stock photo companies: Stock photo sites look for feet pics to sell to businesses and marketing companies that use them for advertising purposes, such as for beauty products, spas, nail salons, massage facilities, jewelry, socks, footwear, podiatry clinics, and other businesses that are foot-related.
- Artists: Sketch artists, painters, sculptors, and other types of artists working with different media are also constantly looking for photos of different types of feet as models for their art.
Also, whether or not you understand or agree, foot fetishists are the #1 buyers of feet pics online. They’ll even pay top dollar for photos that follow certain requests, such as a certain pose, a nail polish color, or footwear.
Other ways to make quick money
If you want to make quick money, the following three websites are all looking for influencers to help shape their products:
- SurveyJunkie - Get paid CASH to share your thoughts on some of the world's biggest brands.
- Daily Goodie Box - Get a GIANT box of free samples to test out and try shipped right to you at no cost!
- Branded Surveys - Work directly with companies like Nike, Samsung, Amazon, and Disney to improve their product lines.
I highly recommend signing up with all three to increase your chances of actually making money as an influencer.
Things You Need To Start Selling Feet Pics
So how do you get started?
Pamper your feet before selling.
Of course, your investment here is your feet, and they must look nice on camera.
Whether your feet are perfectly or interestingly shaped, health and appearance matter.
Keep them dry and clean.
Invest in a foot scrub, trim and buff your toenails, and moisturize those feet.
If selling feet pics ultimately doesn’t pan out, at least you’ve started a habit of taking care of your feet.
Create social media accounts and/or a website.
Depending on the revenue model you decide to use (we’ll talk about this below), you must have an online presence.
Set up as many social media platforms you could set up – from Instagram and Facebook to Pinterest.
If you’re serious about making money selling feet pics, you can also build your own website to attract your own buyers.
The secret to sellable feet pics? Learn how to take high-quality photos.
Whether you use a pro-level DSLR or a smartphone, studying photography concepts such as lighting, composition, and camera settings will definitely help.
Invest in a variety of backdrops and props.
Most importantly, practice posing your feet in a variety of flattering angles.
Be mentally ready to sell feet pics.
This gig isn’t for the weak.
Once you sell your feet pics, you can’t control what the buyers do with them.
No joke. Here are the fastest ways to make easy money online. Click here to see how.
If you feel queasy at the thought of foot fetishists having photos of your feet, maybe this isn’t for you. B
ut if you can get over it and see it as a simple modeling gig, then you’re ready!
12 Places to Sell Feet Pics
There are several companies and websites where you can sell your feet pics. Below, I list down all the best places.
Earlier this year, I came across a video of a mom-and-daughter duo, wherein the daughter was gifting her mom a new Mercedes car. Confused how her daughter could afford such a gift, the daughter then explains that she’s been secretly taking pictures of mom’s feet on FeetFinder for months!
Hysterical as it may sound, the earnings she got from FeetFinder bought the mom a car! How cool is that?
Here are some reasons why FeetFinder is a favorite site by those who make selling feet pics online a side gig (or even a full time one):
- Sellers are ID-verified
- Buyers can purchase individual photos or videos of sellers.
- Buyers can also subscribe to access all sellers’ content for a monthly fee.
- Buyers can make custom requests via DM. Sellers decide whether to accept or not.
- US-based sellers receive payment via Segpay, while international users get their earnings via Paxum.
With over a million users uploading and buying content daily, FeetFinder is one of the largest foot-picture marketplaces in the world.
It has very strict security that ensures buyers get what they paid for, and sellers are paid for their feet photos.
For this service and for processing payments, Feet Finders get a 20% cut from individual photo/video sales or subscription fees. Sellers get to keep 80% of the fees.
- Anyone can join for free, but upgraded accounts have more perks and exposure
- Premium sellers receive 100% of their earnings
- Subscription model
- 18+ years old are welcome to join.
Feetify is similar to both Instafeet and FeetFinder.
With Feetify, your followers can connect with you for specific requests.
To be a premium seller, you can pay a premium fee of $49/12 months through cryptocurrency. The good thing is that premium sellers can upload unlimited photos and get to keep 100% of their premium earnings.
Feetify also gives away daily cash awards to premium members for being active on the platform, even if there are no buyers. All you have to do is to upload photos or videos regularly to qualify.
- Must be willing to show face in the video
- Feet models get paid $10 per accepted 10-minute-long video
- Not everyone can join – must be approved first.
DollarFeet loves feet with pink soles, wide heels and those on the bigger size from size 10 to 15.
Here’s another online marketplace exclusive to only videos of feet. Some parts of the website claim they accept photos, but DollarFeet actually only accepting feet videos.
Submit an application and wait around 24 hours for approval. Once DollarFeet accepts you as a feet model, you can immediately start selling your feet videos.
If you get accepted on their models page where clients can request certain things on your videos, you can get paid from $30 to $100 for 10-minute videos.
DollarFeet pays through PayPal, Paxum or BitPay. Payments are available from 8 to 24 hours after your feet videos are approved.
You can make money from home and it doesn't have to be challenging. Click here to see how.
- Join as an active seller for $9 a month and get your own page
- Members receive exclusive access to Feetpics’ online course that teaches how to maximize income and turn selling feet pics into an online business.
- Earn from feet pics, feet videos, chats and tips
- Choose how to get your payment: Amazon gift card, Bitcoin, PayPal, credit card, or bank transfer.
Feetpics is a selling platform that makes it easy to sell feet pics.
It’s easy as creating a seller account, adding a seller page, adding listings in different categories, and adding feet pics into your preview galleries.
Once your seller page is approved, you’ll be notified and you can start promoting your page to buyers.
Unlike other sites that lets you sell feet pics, Feetpics actually gives you more control. Aside from being able to set your own prices for the feet pics you’re selling, you can also chose from a pay-per-view, subscription-based system, or both.
You can earn from photos or videos you’ve pre-made and displayed on your page. Or from custom orders of feet pictures or feet videos requested through paid private chats.
- Free to join, but Premium Seller package available for $14.99 a month.
- No commissions.
- Aside from feet pics and vids, sellers can offer used socks and shoes.
Feet Lovers Only is both a community and marketplace for feet lovers to connect with one another to buy and sell feet pics and vids.
What sets this site apart is that it’s also a site for buying and selling used socks, tights, and shoes.
Plus, buyers can send specific requests to sellers, which they call Naughty Extras. It can be anything from videos of sellers rubbing lotion all over their feet, to videos of feet playing around in wet sand.
- OnlyFans isn’t exclusive to feet modeling.
- This is considered an NSFW site, so access the platform appropriately.
- OnlyFans keep 20% of fees.
OnlyFans is a content subscription service, where content creators are paid by fans or other users who follow the creators.
Think of this as Facebook, except the members have something to offer. Adult entertainers are plenty here and welcomed completely.
Content creators have control over the amount of their feet photos or videos.
It’s also up to you how you can attract fans to your feet pics profile and make them subscribe to your content, buy on-demand requests of feet videos or photos, or subscribe to your events.
- Use your smartphone to snap a photo of your feet, then upload it.
- Available on iOS and Android
- Has a HUGE community, so you have a bigger market
- Foap missions and contests are available, which can increase your earnings
I talked about Foap before (read a more extensive review about it here). This platform isn’t as strict as the feet pic marketplace sites above, but you can only sell feet pics at the marketplace for $10.
The downside is that Foap keeps 50% of the selling price of your photos. This split is bigger than the sites we’ve already listed.
However, as long as your photos are hosted on Foap, you can sell them and earn from them many times over.
8. Selling Feet Pics on Social Media
- Facebook – There are multiple ways to earn from Facebook, but if you’re selling feet pics, you might want to check out creating your own Facebook page, posting on the Marketplace, and spreading the word about your work on relevant Facebook groups. Check this post if you want a more comprehensive Facebook guide.
- Instagram – If you’re new to this industry and have no idea what people are looking for in feet pics, Instagram is the place to go. Just do a quick search of feet-related hashtags, such as #feet, #feetpics, #feetworship, #feetmodel, and other similar hashtags that are NSFW. As for earning from Instagram, head over to my Instagram guide and see how to sell feet pictures based on your preferences.
- TikTok – A ton of people are getting rich on TikTok, but can you sell your feet pics there as well and get the same success as viral videos? If done right, you can use TikTok to promote your product (those pictures) and direct users to your website. You can also upload videos instead of photos.
9. Online Marketplaces
When you sell feet pictures online on marketplaces like Craigslist, eBay, Etsy, and Zazzle, you’re going to be posting already-taken pictures. To protect yourself from piracy, make sure to add a copyright notice and watermark, and upload a low-resolution image as a thumbnail or preview image.
When someone buys your photo, you can then e-mail the high-resolution version without the watermark (or ship out a printed high-resolution version directly to the customer’s address).
Do note that except for Craigslist, most marketplaces deduct seller fees upon sale, so expect transaction fees anywhere between 3% to 10%.
10. Stock Photography sites
If you don’t want to show your face on these feet photos, your next bet is to produce awesome-looking feet pictures on stock photography sites, such as:
- Deposit Photos
- Getty Images
- Adobe Stock
- Can Stock Photo
The difference with stock photography is that these photos often look more professional with perfect lighting, clear angles, and so on.
11. Modeling Agencies
If you decide to become a foot model, known in the industry as a parts model, be prepared to give your full-time commitment. Of course, just like a general modeling career, it can be tough to get into the industry.
However, feet models with especially attractive, healthy-looking feet can make money by joining a modeling agency and taking commissions from every project they land.
If you have what it takes, any legit modeling agency will hire you without charging you a cent to sign up with them.
Closeup Models, Parts Models NYC, and BPM Inc are three examples of reputable parts modeling agencies. Every company may have slightly different requirements for foot models, but it would probably boil down to: “feet with evenly-shaped toes and nails without foot blemishes, bunions, corns and other issues).”
There might be travel and long hours involved, but the rewards are often worth it.
12. Your Own Website
All the big names in the “feet industry” have their own blogs/websites because this path gives them more control on everything from the tone of your business to the earning methods.
In fact, if you decide to build your own site, you can technically create your own OnlyFans without paying commissions EVER. You take home 100% of your earnings.
Maximize your website by:
- Linking all your online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, OnlyFans, etc.) on the site. You can turn your website into a modern business card.
- Becoming a Patreon user so that your followers could have access to your content and a way to pay their subscriptions to your sweet feet content.
- Posting a gallery to your site. Choose the BEST of the BEST from your photos or videos.
- Building an online store. Are you open to selling digital or printed copies of your photos? If so, build an e-commerce site into your website.
- Making sure you have contact details. If someone wants to buy your content, it is important that your contact details are easily accessible. If you’re worried about privacy issues, a contact form will solve this for you.
How Much Can You Earn from Selling Feet Pics?
As you’ve probably learned from reading the list of places to sell above, the prices you can get for your feet pics vary depending on where you sell them.
The price also depends on the quality, quantity, and target market.
Similar to other photo marketplaces, you can earn as little as $5 a photo from sites like Foap to around $100 to $1,000 per photo when you sell your photos to clients directly.
Customized feet pics and videos are feet models more than ready-made content.
Also, bear in mind that you’ll need to pay taxes from the income you earn from this gig, so you’ll want to factor that in your pricing.
Best Practices When Selling Your Feet Pics
Here are some tips to avoid getting scammed.
- Keep Your Feet Anonymous
Selling your feet pics is different from selling other products. You can get exposed to scammers and unsavory characters because of who buys your feet pics.
If you can, keep your face out of the feet pics.
As you may know, feet pics with a visible face can get higher prices, but you have to weigh that against the price of your anonymity.
- Keep Everything Else Private
In addition, you should never divulge your real name, bank account details, and any other personal information.
Use secure payment methods, such as PayPal, Venmo, Patreon, Wise, or Zelle, instead of giving your bank account details.
Think about designating an email address solely for selling feet pics.
- Put Watermarks On Your Preview Photos
Because you can make money from selling feet pics, it means other people also can.
But some of them may not take photos of their own feet and steal other people’s feet pics instead.
Prevent the theft of your photos by blurring or watermarking the preview photos on your selling pages.
- Do Not Fall Victim to Gift Card Scams
Some platforms do accept gift cards as payment, and you can do so, too. However, you may be duped with a stolen or counterfeit gift card.
You can always insist on getting the gift code first before you forward the photos to your buyers to find out if it’s valid.
Now, if it’s valid, you can use the gift code to buy another gift card for yourself before your buyer can deactivate the gift code.
Other Things to Sell
Not everyone has pretty feet. If you’re unlucky like me and got not-so-cute feet, don’t sweat it. There are other non-traditional “products” you can sell that come naturally from your body, such as:
- Hair (Get paid up to $1000 for your hair. Learn how to do that in this comprehensive guide.)
- Eggs (Learn how to get from $6,000 to $15,000 with each “donation”)
- Plasma (Save lives by donating plasma. Learn how to earn from $50 to $400 per donation here)
- Breastmilk (Learn how to make an extra $2,500/month, or donate your extra breast milk)
Of course, if you’re feeling good-hearted, all these things can be donated as well.