Did you know that you can sell feet pics online and ACTUALLY make cash?
- Survey Junkie - The #1 survey site that doesn't suck. Short surveys, high payouts, simply the best.
- Product Report Card - Test out new products and get paid to answer questions about them! Work with companies like Apple, Nike, and Amazon!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to check your email. $5 bonus just for signing up!
- Nielsen - Download their app and get paid $50!
I wasn’t really shocked, since I’ve written about selling hair, eggs, plasma, and breastmilk before.
But if you’ve got model-material feet and want to earn some cash, this gig can be something fun and fulfilling.
This post welcomes you to the feet industry and teaches you everything you need to know to earn a piece of the feet-pic-marketplace pie.
Things You Need to Sell Feet Pics
So how do you get started?
There are very minimal requirements to enter this sub-niche market.
To begin this memorable journey, start with these three steps:
- Pamper Your awesome feet: Of course, your investment here is your feet. In some feet pic “marketplace,” your feet must look nice for the camera. In others, even a pair of uniquely-shaped feet can be something podiatric physicians (feet doctors) find interesting. Either way, it’s about time you bring out your foot spa machine, buff your toenails, and get them ready for a photoshoot.
- Create Social Media accounts and/or a website: Depending on the revenue model you decide to use (we’ll talk about this below), you must have an online presence either in social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc. or on your own website.
- Get Your Camera Out (even a smartphone cam will do): It doesn’t matter if you have a pro-level DSLR or a smartphone. As long as you can be able to take non-blurry photos of your feet with proper lighting and composition, then you can practice posing your feet and taking pictures.
Lastly, you have to be willing to earn “outside of the box.” This isn’t a gig for the faint-hearted. About 10% of your direct clients buy foot pictures for their foot fetishes, and because of this, you might receive side-eyes from your friends or family. But if it doesn’t bother you and you think it’s a fun way to earn side cash, then picture away!
12 Places to Sell Feet Pics
One of the best things about this side-cash gig is that you can do it anywhere – at the comforts of your house, a friend’s cozy backyard, the park, and any other locations you have in mind.
- It is free to join, but Instafeet gets a 10% cut of your earnings
- Anyone interested can submit an application, but not everyone will be approved.
- Earn an average of $7/month/subscriber
- Get paid twice a month.
Instafeet is an online marketplace full of people who have a special appreciation for feet. Once you’re accepted, you can create a profile and post at least 5 pictures of your feet to start. Your fans become subscribers, which pay somewhere from $5/month to whatever price you deem OK.
- Sellers are ID-verified
- Buyers can purchase individual photos or videos of sellers.
- Buyers can also subscribe to access all sellers’ content for a monthly fee.
- Buyers can make custom requests via DM. Sellers decide whether to accept or not.
- US-based sellers receive payment via SegPay, while international users get their earnings via Paxum.
FeetFinder is one of the largest feet-picture marketplaces in the world. It has very strict security that ensures buyers get what they paid for, and sellers are paid for their feet photos. For this service, Feet Finders get a 20% cut from individual photo/video sales or subscription fees. Sellers earn 80% of the fees.
- Premium models receive 100% of their earnings
- Subscription model
- 18+ years old are welcome to join.
Feetify is similar to both Instafeet and FeetFinder.
With Instafeet, your followers can connect with you for specific requests.
Sellers pay a premium fee of $57/5 months or $97/12 months. The good thing is feet models get to keep ALL of their premium earnings.
- Must be willing to show face on the photo or video
- Feet models $7 – $10 per accepted 5-minute-long video
- Not everyone can join – must be approved first. (DollarFeet loves feet with pink soles and wide heels)
Here’s another online marketplace exclusive to only pictures and videos of feet.
Submit an application and wait around 24 hours for approval. Once DollarFeet accepts you as a feet model, you can immediately start selling your feet pictures and videos. Clients can custom-order videos directly, these pay from $30 to $50 for 10-minute videos.
- OnlyFans isn’t exclusive to feet modeling.
- This is considered a NSFW site, so access the platform appropriately.
- OnlyFans keep 20% of fees.
OnlyFans is a content subscription service, where content creators are paid by “fans” or users who follow the creators. Think of this as Facebook, except the members have something to offer. Adult entertainers are plenty here and welcomed completely.
Content creators have control over the amount of their feet photos or videos. It’s also up to you how you can attract fans to your feet pics profile and make them subscribe to your content.
- Use your smartphone to snap a photo of your feet, then upload.
- Available in iOs and Android
- Has a HUGE community, so you have a bigger market
- Foap missions and contests available
I talked about Foap before (read a more extensive review about it here). This platform isn’t as strict as the feet-marketplace sites above, but you can only sell feet pics at the marketplace for $10. The bad news is $5 goes to Foap as commission, while creators receive the other $5 (that’s a whopping 50-50 division).
The only good thing about this is, you can sell the same photo over and over as long as it’s hosted on Foap.
7. Selling Feet Pics on Social Media
- Facebook – There are multiple ways to earn from Facebook, but if you’re selling feet pics, you might want to check out creating your own Facebook page, posting on the Marketplace and spreading the word about your work on relevant Facebook groups. Check this post if you want a more comprehensive Facebook guide.
- Instagram – If you’re new to this industry and is feeling lost of what people want with feet pics, Instagram is the place to go. Just do a quick search of #feetpicsforsales to get inspiration… There’s 34,265 posts now for all the inspiration you need. As for earning from Instagram, head over to my Instagram guide and see how to sell feet pictures based on your preferences.
- TikTok – A ton of people are going rich on TikTok, but can you sell your feet pics there as well and get the same success as viral videos? If done right, you can use TikTok to promote your product (those pictures) and direct users to your website. You can also upload videos instead of photos.
8. Online Marketplaces
When you sell feet pictures online on marketplaces like Craigslist, eBay, Etsy, and Zazzle, you’re going to be posting already-taken pictures. To protect yourself from piracy, make sure to add a copyright notice, watermark, and upload a low-resolution image.
When someone buys your photo, you can then e-mail the high-resolution version without the watermark (or ship out a printed high-resolution version directly to the customer’s address).
Do note that except for Craigslist, most marketplaces deduct seller fees upon sale, so expect anywhere from 3% to 10% transaction fees.
And this free video will show you exactly everything you need to do to get started. Click here to watch it now.
9. Stock Photography sites
If you don’t want to show your face on these feet photos, your next bet is to produce awesome-looking feet pictures on stock photography sites, such as :
The difference with stock photography is that these photos often look more professional with perfect lighting, clear angles, and so on.
10. Online communities
Online communities like Reddit and Quora are great ways to find like-minded individuals. Many people begin their feet-pic-selling journey asking questions on communities like these. Absorb everything you can learn from the sites. In the process, there’s a good chance you’ll meet your first clients here.
Branch out onto other platforms, but feel free to go back to these communities if you need answers for specific scenarios.
11. Modeling Agencies
If you decide to become a foot model (or technically known as “parts model”), be prepared to give your full-time commitment. Of course, just like a general modeling career, it can be tough to get into the industry.
However, for those with specially-attractive, healthy-looking, perfect feet, they can make money by joining a modeling agency and taking commissions from every project they land on.
If you have what it takes, any legit modeling agency will hire you without charging you a cent to sign up with them.
Closeup Models, Parts Models NYC, and BPM Inc are three examples of reputable parts modeling agencies. Every company may have slightly different requirements for foot models, but it would probably boil down to: “feet with evenly-shaped toes and nails without foot blemishes, bunions, corns and other issues).
There might be travel and long hours involved, but the rewards are often worth it.
12. Your Own website
All the big names in the “feet industry” have their own blogs/websites because this path gives them more control on everything from the tone of your business to the earning methods. In fact, if you decide to build your own site, you can technically create your own OnlyFans without paying commissions EVER. You take home 100% of your earnings.
Maximize your website by:
- Linking all your online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, OnlyFans, etc.) on the site. You can turn your website into a modern business card.
- Becoming a Patreon user so that your followers could have access to your content and a way to pay their subscriptions to your sweet feet content.
- Posting a gallery to your site. Choose the BEST of the BEST from your photos or videos.
- Build a shop. Are you open to sell digital or printed copies of your photos? If so, build an e-store into your website.
- Making sure you have contact details. If someone wants to buy your content, it is important that you leave your contact details easily accessible. If you’re worried about privacy issues, a contact form will solve this for you.
FAQs about Selling Feet Pictures Online
- How Much Can You Earn from Selling Feet Pics? Just like other photo-buy-and-sell sites, you can earn as little as $5 a photo from sites like Foap to around $100 to $1,000 per photo for direct clients. Of course, this will depend on which platform you’re in, if you’re a beginner or not, and how
- Is it Legal To Sell Pics of feet? Yes, it is legal to sell pictures of your feet, as long as you took the photos and you have ownership of the photo. There is no other law that exists prohibiting you from selling pictures of your feet.
- Do you have to pay taxes on feet pics? Any income you make by selling feet photos online is regarded as business income, which means you’ll have to monitor all your earnings for tax purposes.
- How do you compete with other more popular feet personalities? Here are three important advice you should put to heart:
- Treat it as a business.
- Network, network, network.
- Market yourself everywhere.
Can’t Sell Feet Pics? Try Selling These instead:
Not everyone has pretty feet. If you’re as unlucky as me and got not-so-cute feet, don’t sweat it. There are other non-traditional “products” you can sell that come naturally from your body, such as:
- Hair (get paid $500 to $1000 for 20-inch long hair. learn a comprehensive how-to here.)
- Eggs (learn how to get from $6,000 to $15,000 with each “donation”)
- Plasma (save lives by donating plasma. learn how to earn from $50 to $400 per donation here)
- Breastmilk (how to make an extra $2,500/month, or donate your extra breast milk)
Of course, if you’re feeling good-hearted, all these things can be donated as well.