Everyone knows babies are expensive, but free baby samples can help alleviate some of the costs.
- Survey Junkie - The #1 survey site that doesn't suck. Short surveys, high payouts, simply the best.
- Product Report Card - Test out new products and get paid to answer questions about them! Work with companies like Apple, Nike, and Amazon!
- Inbox Dollars - Get paid to check your email. $5 bonus just for signing up!
- Nielsen - Download their app and get paid $50!
If you’re a new parent, you most likely just realized how wet wipes and diapers can add up and actually put a dent on your monthly budget.
As a slightly more experienced parent, I’m here to tell you that’s it’s perfectly OK and normal. Most middle-income American families spend about $13,000 per child every year.
This is the reason you should grab every freebie you can get. There is a lot of free baby stuff to be found all over the Internet.
You just need to know where to look.
Where to Find Free Baby Stuff
It can be very overwhelming to go through thousands of websites. I know it firsthand. To create this post, I’ve visited all of them.
But here’s how you can categorize them easier:
• Companies with Baby Products or Services
Companies like Huggies, Pampers, Avent, etc. are all vying for your love. They want you to choose them. And they’re willing to give away baby stuff for free, so you and your baby could try out their products and hopefully become a loyal customer for at least 2 to 3 years.
Most of the time, you need to register with their respective websites and become a part of the “club.” It’s free, so go crazy with joining all of them.
• Coupon, voucher and rewards sites
You can find coupon websites aimed exclusively for parents (or a general one), but both types of sites give you access to vouchers or coupons with discounts ranging from 5% to whopping 90% off.
• Online stores and other Websites to Join or Bookmark
General stores like Target, Walmart, Costco, and other similar stores, as well as smaller companies selling baby stuff may also offer freebies every now and then. Sometimes, the freebie can be a welcome gift, seasonal offers, and so on.
• Websites that send out free baby samples by mail
These websites are special because not all deals you see will send out samples by mail 100% free. This types of offers can fall under any of the three categories above; the main difference is that you can actually receive baby products directly on your doorstep.
48 Ways to Get Free Baby Samples
First, create a FREE Amazon Family account if you have a newborn or a new baby on the way.
They will ship you giant welcome box FILLED with all kinds of free baby stuff. Plus, you get insane discounts on baby essentials and cash back bonuses.
If you’re new to this parenting thing, it’s good to get as much free baby samples as you can, especially from diaper companies, milk and other items that you’d use most often from the time your baby is born and the next 24 months after.
- Huggies – Aside from the Rewards system that allows you to keep earning points and exchange them for Huggies products, the company also has sweepstakes and coupons straight off the website.
- Pampers – Pampers always has an offer for newcomers who are joining its e-mail list. This can be free baby diapers, Ergobaby products, discounts on specific items, or other offers.
- Enfamil – Become a member of the company’s “Family Beginnings” and receive vouchers, coupons and a chance at a $25,000 scholarship for your baby. Enfamil isn’t just perfect for expecting moms/dads, the company even gives away milk for toddlers if you request it here.
- Luvs Diapers – Register on the site and receive year-round offers, promotions and a chance to win a year’s supply of diapers for your kid.
- Similac – Become one of “Similac Strong Moms” and receive free baby samples every now and then, on top of regular discounts and coupons for milk formula.
- GoodNites – For potty training moms and dads in need of bedwetting protection, join GoodNites for discounts and freebies.
- The Honest Co. – This Jessica Alba’s eco-friendly, wellness brand. You can get an Essentials Bundle or Diapers+Wipes Bundle free by joining the site, choosing your kit, and checking out. You only pay for the $5.95 shipping charge. But make sure to cancel your account sometime in the next 7 days.
- Bambo Nature – Bambo Nature sometimes offer freebies on the site, but if you’re already a customer, join the club for its Rewards Program. Newcomers can also take advantage of the company’s own baby registry.
- Seventh Generation – Makers of chlorine-free cleaning products, Seventh Generation has also expanded into baby items like diapers, wipes, body wash, lotion, and more. If you’re interested in free baby stuff, join the subscription service and receive a trial package that include a set of diapers and wipes.
- Gerber – While Gerber’s website is currently down, the company has been known to offer free samples with its MyGerber program. Call Gerber’s customer service at 1-800-408-7277 to check if they can mail some baby stuff to your area.
- Nature’s One – Get free baby formula by registering online, checking out products and choosing the sample SKU when you add the product you want to try into your shopping cart. Click “Add Free Sample” button, answer a quick survey, pay for shipping, and wait for the items at home.
- Cuties – Want to try out another diaper brand? Cuties may have ongoing free diaper samples, so make sure to register for its newsletter to be notified whenever free samples become available.
- The National Diaper Bank Network – This isn’t a private company (like the rest from this list), but this movement helps low-income families score free diapers they could pick up locally, anytime of the year. Check the website for the assigned contact person per state.
- Rufflebuns.com – Use the promo code “RB60OFF” and get a $60 discount, which can buy about three pairs of ruffled baby bloomers.
- Baby Box University – Not only can you get a free baby box (where newborns sleep instead of a crib as a way to reduce infant mortality rate), new parents also receive free parenting classes online. The baby box also includes other baby stuff like diapers and wipes. Check if your state is included; You’ll only need to take a quiz to join the program.
- BabsyBooks.com – Use the code “GET5FREEBOOKS” and receive baby board books for free. Just pay for shipping fees and you’ll get five board books that would normally cost $40.
- BabyLeggings.com – Receive worth $50 of baby leggings (that’s around 5 pairs) as long as use the code SPRING50.
- Everyday Happy – Get free diapers and soft bamboo wipes in a free trial box.
- CarSeatCanopy.com – Use the code “FREECANOPY1” and get a canopy worth $49.95 for free. You need to pay for shipping, though.
- Seven Baby – If you’re interested in baby wearing, you can get a free baby sling (worth $39.95) by entering the code “FREESLING4ME” at the checkout. You need to shoulder shipping fees though.
- Dollar Diaper Club – This subscription-based organic diaper company has a free trial that includes 10 wipes and 6 diapers. You just have to pay $5.95 for shipping and handling.
- CustomPacifiers.com – Receive 3 free pacifiers that you can customize by entering the code “50261DA82” at the checkout.
- NursingPillows.com – Pay for shipping and use the code “PJBABY” to receive a free nursing pillow worth $39.95.
- LittleWanderers.com – Get two pairs of baby shoes free by entering the code “SUMMER” at checkout.
- Simply Right – Receive a free bundle of wipes and diapers by filling out a form.
- LittleFans.com – For parent-to-be’s who are fans of NFL, MBA and NCAA, you can get sports themed baby items like pacifiers, bibs, clothing on the site. Register so you can receive $35 worth of freebies.
This list isn’t complete.
There’s still a chance to get freebies from brands that do not have free baby samples listed on their websites. There’s no harm in asking via e-mail, online chat, or phone. You’d be surprised at how many companies are generous enough to send free baby stuff by mail, especially if you’re willing to shoulder shipping cost.
Of course, be ready for rejection because this doesn’t always work. But sending out baby sample requests are worth your time – after all, it could slash over $500 of your annual expenses for the first few years of your baby’s life.
Free Online Vouchers for Baby-related Stuff
Some of these websites were made exclusively for babies, while others are sources of general vouchers (with baby categories you need to search manually):
And this free video will show you exactly everything you need to do to get started. Click here to watch it now.
- Retail Me Not – Get dollar-offs or percentage discounts on baby clothes, food, transportation and other items.
- Cash Back Base – Receive cashbacks from baby items you purchase from Amazon. This website only lists down existing deals currently available.
- Natural Baby Company – This company has a comprehensive range of baby products from toys to clothing, furniture to transportation, and other items. Every time you buy from this store, you’ll earn rewards. You get 5 points for every dollar spent. You can then use these points to save future purchases, since 100 points can deduct a dollar from your total.
- The Baby Cubby – While this site sells baby accessories and furniture like mattresses, strollers, and diaper bags, it also carries basic needs like wipes and clothing. Create an account and you’ll be included in the rewards program automatically. Each dollar you spend on the store gets you back 5 points, which you can use to get more free baby stuff in the future.
- TargetRED – This rewards card from Target gives customers 5% cashback anytime, anyday.
- Kmart’s Shop Your Way – This is Kmart’s rewards points program, which exchanges 1000 points to $1. Members also receive coupons regularly for exclusive discounts.
- Kelly’s Closet – Join the Diaper Dollars Rewards Program and take home free diapers. A dollar spent equals 1 point, which you can use for future purchases. Collect 225 points for $10 gift card, 500 points for $30 gift card, 750 points for $50 GC, and 1000 points for $75 GC.
- The Green Nursery’s Baby Books – Collect points or “Baby Bucks” by joining the rewards program, referring friends to join and every time you buy from the store. Every 100 points is worth $1, while every 100 points spent equals $1.
Many people just throw product packaging without a thought. If you’re guilty with this, make sure to double-check packaging since promo codes and freebies are often printed there.
Get-paid-to sites also let you save money for shopping baby items. With these websites, you’ll need to complete a quick task, such as filling out a form, signing up, downloading an app, playing online games, watching videos, shopping online, taking surveys, browsing the web, etc., and rewarded with points (redeemable as cash or vouchers), gift cards, or sometimes PayPal cash.
We’ve got a long, long list of get-paid-to sites featured in the past, such as Swagbucks, Ebates, and InboxDollars, but here are some more sites to check out: TreasureTrooper, Irazoo, SquishyCash, GrabPoints, CreationsRewards, Gift Hunter Club, Perk, Coins Rewarder, SuperPay, Earnably, FreebiePoints, QuickRewards, EarnHoney, Grindabuck, BeFrugal, Loot Palace, ShopAtHome and many more.
These websites often have a sign-up bonus ranging from $1 to $10, which can easily add up if you join them all.
Must-Join Online Stores that Give Away Free Baby Stuff
The following websites are mostly free to join. The following sites are a mix of online stores, parenting communities, magazines, info sites, baby registries, and other websites that you should join and bookmark if you’re looking for free baby stuff.
- HelpAMotherOut.org – This organization was built to provide disposable diapers to low-income families in the Northern and Southern California.
- Babycenter – As a comprehensive guide for new parents, pregnancy, toddlerhood and everything about babies, this website has a ton of advertisers who are more than willing to enter this target market using free baby stuff.
- NeedHelpPayingBills.com – Not only does this organization help people pay their bills during their darkest hours, it also helps parents with free baby diapers.
- Freebie Mom – As a master of everything free and for babies, this blog shares vouchers, discounts, exclusive promos, and other deals for the mom wise enough to grab baby-related freebies.
- Babysamples.com – This blog does the job for you in searching for new (and old) deals, discounts and free baby samples available across different brands. You don’t need to register; just bookmark the site to check new updates.
- Everyday Family – Join the program and enter regular diaper contests (with prizes worth $750). If you’re not lucky enough to win, you still have plenty of information about baby stuff freebies and coupons for baby companies.
- Amazon Mom – This program from Amazon gives parents 20% discount on diaper purchases with free 2-day shipping. Newcomers even receive a free trial and $10 Amazon credit if you refer people to the program.
- My Momma Taught Me – This blog teaches parents how to get free stuff using online coupons and shopping deals. You don’t have to pay a fee, just follow this momma for good advice.
Companies with baby registries, such as Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kohl’s and others also give out free baby samples to new members. Check out what each of them has in store:
- Amazon Family – There are a lot of perks for creating a baby registry here, including 10% discount on items that have not been “purchased” yet, 20% off on diapers, free parenting eBooks, and more.
- Babylist – Looking for baby stuff not found in ordinary online stores? You may find it here. And if you’re eligible to receive the free, Hello Baby Box, just pay $4.95 shipping fee and wait for the package to arrive.
- Target – You can get Target’s free baby samples worth $100 absolutely free if you decide to sign-up for your baby registry here. The only catch is you’d have to pick up your gift at the nearest Target.
- Kohl’s – You won’t find any ads about free baby samples anymore on the website, but you can get up to 20% discount from your in-store purchases or 15% off for the remaining items on your list.
- Buy Buy Baby – Register and receive “The Goody Box,” which contains coupons and free baby samples.
- Walmart Baby – Receive a free welcome box when you create a baby registry on Walmart. Plus for having price-match guarantee, which means you’ll always be getting the cheapest price of the baby stuff you want.
The Bottom Line
The websites above don’t even make up ALL the ways you can get free baby samples. We’re sure there’s a whole lot more you can find in the depths of the internet and social media. Even Facebook and Reddit have exclusive groups dedicated to landing free baby stuff.
Also look out for photo contests and companies who give away free baby stuff by mail in exchange for a review of the item/s you’ll receive.
When you’re trying to land offers of free baby samples by mail, but find it harder than collecting coupons, you can always earn some other way for extra cash. For example, this long list ways to save money for a vacation can be customized to accommodate your personal “baby shopping cash fund.”
Money you earn from mom-at-home side gigs and remote jobs can also be saved for when the baby comes. Or you can even use up the birthday freebies you’ve collected to shop for the arrival of your baby.
There really is no wrong or right way to get free baby samples. As long as you don’t pay a dubiously large amount of money upfront, there’s no reason not to join all the websites above.