If you are tired of “online business” gimmicks or long, gas-guzzling commutes to the office, The Complete Guide to Telecommuting is for you. With it, you will not only learn everything there is to know about working from home, but you will learn HOW to land a legitimate, well paying work from home job, tailor resumes to telecommuting, and how to communicate with potential employers, best of all, it is absolutely free to download.
From owning your own work at home business to simply working from your home for an outside employer, The Complete Guide to Telecommuting will be the only “go-to” book you need as you make the transition from out of office to home office. And lastly, reading the book will instill both a new confidence and knowledge in you and ultimately change your life for the better.
Our book will show you how to:
- Properly prepare to work at home
- Revamp your cover letters and resumes to stand out to above the crowd
- Create and display a portfolio
- Speak to employers on a professional level
- Learn to recognize a fake online job posting
- Quickly and efficiently scan through job ads for legitimate postings
- Convince potential and current employers to let you work from home
- Manage and grow a telecommuting business
- And yes, show you how and where to find legitimate work at home jobs.
What Kinds of Jobs Are We Talking About?
Our book will show you how to use the Internet to find real jobs in a wide variety of industries. Most of them are contractor jobs. You will be working for yourself and will be responsible for your own taxes. The great majority of them require some computer skills, so if you’re just learning how to operate a mouse, our book isn’t for you. But if you know your way around a computer, we’ll show you how to find telecommuting jobs like these:
- Technical writer
- Audio-to-type transcription
- Web site design
- Flash animation
- Personal and Professional administrative assistant
- Sales and Marketing
- Customer service from your home phone
- and many more…
Enter Your Email Below to Download Our Guide for Free!
Enter your email address below and click submit, and we’ll send you a link where you can download your free Telecommuting Guide.